tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by sampin

[

Thumbs Up 
For the first time I agree completely with you and I do not have anything else to addLOL

Ok please enlighten me about 8 days contract I think only 6 or 5 days left now. So what is its future

[/QUOTE]

Moi confujjed too Shami..When is the remarriage happening yaar??!!
[/QUOTE] plz someone highlight... im in the same boat LOL[/QUOTE]

Past has taken precedence ,,,,

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniCheena007sonshineclarissajohnriyya6

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

[

Thumbs Up 
For the first time I agree completely with you and I do not have anything else to addLOL

Ok please enlighten me about 8 days contract I think only 6 or 5 days left now. So what is its future

[/QUOTE]

Moi confujjed too Shami..When is the remarriage happening yaar??!!
[/QUOTE] plz someone highlight... im in the same boat LOL[/QUOTE]

Han yar ab hum bhi ginthi bhool gayi days ki

Case due to sudden change in track

What if the day after jamshatami is final one and shaymu comes back

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007sonshine

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Clap Clap
Sathu,doods..Great analysis!
and other reduxians too superb analysis!

I am nt embarassd to say that I dnt even realise till the end of ur al analysis my mouth is hanging wide open in awe of ur brilliance in decoding the epi..beautiful analysis!

Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamCheena007shivikrockssonshineShwetha!riyya6tanthya

Crazygd4 IF-Dazzler
Crazygd4
Crazygd4

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Hi all reduxians...
I'm a silent reader and I love all your posts...since I'm not good at writing I like to just enjoy reading your take on the epis...and all ur comments and what not...

I want some one to tell me about kushi's reaction when she saw asr's parents' picture.. Or I might have misread the scene...

Pls reply...

Forgot to mention one more thing... The color combo of asr's moms Saree and kushi's dress... Maybe a coincidence ...

love love love... all your posts ... I'm a huge fan of all of u ...

don't want to mention anyone in particular since there are so many of you.. but I have to admit the fact that doodleberry's colorful posts made me come to redux more often... no hard feelings guys :(

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007shivikrockssonshinesree07ArhimaniacShwetha!riyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by nivedha84

Khushi enters into her heart , in her mind , her heart and mind churning with conflicting emotions , the pureness of her heart tinged with anger ... blows away the dirt/ the hatred / the pain that was rusting her, debilitating her .. she finds her locked heart ..opens it ..to her delight she first finds Ganesha.. who removes the obstacles that prevents her from reaching out to Arnav ... She picks on the silver objects... Silver possessed with the unique ability to ward off negative energy !! .. She finds red colored cloth, the color red, mark of suhagan, the mark of life, of love, of passion ... then slowly comes the conch in the purest white, the whiteness suggesting at the innocence , the restoration of love, Conch which symbolizes purity , the conch which will clear all the noxious fumes from her love...Khushi successfully finds the love that she had briefly lost, Khushi finds herself , her future , her love with the blessings of her Mother in Law and she is lead to the Golden tree by the daughter of the Pure Mother /Pure wife, who helps her in regaining her paradise that she had briefly lost !!
Sathu Loved the Last para,and the significance of the things and in order in which she takesit out from the box,Each one has a meaning ,so iska matlab b4 the war Arnav and Khushi will be united Physically and Menatally(they r already connected by their souls)
plz answer

The status Quo remains constant  unless CV's succumb to Phan Gurls demands ...actually for the fourth promo to play out , there shud not be the physical proximity...only spiritual connection !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniCheena007sonshineJRiaShwetha!clarissajohnriyya6

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Okay this is for Divya...Hug

I'm a fan of Tants and Doods..we all are..Embarrassed

But Divya..I'm your fan too...Big smile

I think I told you before..Mahabharata interests me...And you once again have drawn analogy between IPK and Mahabharata..Thank YouClap

thank you card smiley

Sam Thank you so muchHugHug Its because of these words  am now here...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007sonshineShwetha!clarissajohnriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

ROFL
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by laddoo598

Awesome analysis Tanths, Doods (you changed your username?), Bush, and all..

How amazing was yesterday's episode?? I don't want to jinx it by praising too much, so I will whine about how fugly Khushi's dress was.LOL

Its all too good, as all of you said, the 4th promo will come into play soon enough. But, but, but, Arnav and Khushi's relationship is so much more stronger an solid now, it can and will weather petty storms.

P.S Yes, baby blue font colour because I still can't stop drooling over how scrumptious bitwa looked. And he got a new suit!Big smile

Tanuuu  Hi. did you see my VM?Evil Smile

I have a question for my gutter sis.
For the last two nights...Arnav and Khushi are hugging and damn director calls 'CUT'.
Whats happening behind the scenes? Have they done it?
They were sleeping peacefully without any piled up frustrations yesterday. So should we assume that they have done it on friday it self.LOL. Finally is the deal is done?

Your take pleez

THIS i want to knowROFL
NO ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshinesree07Shwetha!clarissajohn

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by laddoo598

Agreed about pathetic promotion and jumping from one track to another without any proper closure. It has always been a problem with this PH, either they stretch tracks to the snapping point, or they never allow it enough time to establish before jumping to a new one. I assume Khushi is not going back, she now thinks this marriage is for the keeps, but why do I have to assume? Why couldn't they have shown one conversation between the leads? I am so confused now, is she still stuck on the contract thing or not?

And the past revelation promo was pathetic to say the least! Boo 4 lions, your promotion department stinks!

Do they even have one?Angry
LOL Exactly do they even have promotion department...Angry..they rely mainly on FB and forum fr promotional strategies..and do they realise that larger TV audience does not log in FB and IF...Angry..and that serial whose TRPs are on top...they get promo every now and then and that too fr silliest thing...Shocked and here a promo cums after much wait and that too disappointin one

Edited by riti4u - 09 August 2012 at 1:26am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007sonshineJRiasree07clarissajohnShwetha!laddoo598riyya6

Go to top