Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Ksheera Sagar !! (Page 6)

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

***Your Wish Dadi !!!!!!!
But I'll be with my wife beside giving  all my support  till the end & take her off with me with my power ...where there is no concern about my Kushi ...
(whoa ho ...well done  Arnie boy - everyday day you  me sooo proud of you !!!Clap)

***** Flash back when night falls-, our dear black knight gets his painful memory...wakes up with shudder where the vibes been transferred to his dear Kushi ,who tries to get to the bottom of his pain.
As usual he hides it to the core but kushi succeed in breaking it .(You Did it my Kushi Love ,and now you are getting to know your hubby so well Big smile)

****** I take back my wishful thinking of seeing Arnie boys tear...Broken Heart nehin I cant take it !!!!Cry
Kushi gives Arnie boy the huggie therapy ----it  really worked !!! (awww that was soo sweet Day Dreaming
Kushi in her learning curve as well as Arnie boy  .They will have so many options tried & tested but at the end they get succeed winning each other.

Its Kushi's turn to see her love asleep in peaceful, she remembers the boy who suffered 14 years back who is still holding the pain as a rock !!! Arnie boy wakes up seeing his sunshine shine on him & amazed @ that he's been stalked with the gaze, by her beloved!!! He raises the question & Kushi nudge it as usually away but Arnie boy pin points that he clearly sees what's happening.
Of course you been admired Wink(wondering how it would be if they starts taxing to see himOuchLOL)

I  think each & everyone of us Reduxians; are so proud of this epic day which made the REDUX standout yet again unreachable...my heart just poured out - (my heart went all din dana
Dancingseeing the puzzles been started to fall into the right places)
So GURUJI's Tants & Doods -salute to you !!!
& All the great Reduxian Analyst you did it guys ..
so proud of you allClap& thank you for polishing my cells & helping me to see it in different angle...I owe you a big time !!!!

p.s ' it not pointers  ,its not a take ,but something which I don't know even what it is, but it all came from the intakes I took form Redux Mika (yeah typical always blame Mika for all your doingsAngry)'. or blame Jhals for thumps up & Rits for thaliya & Supna for planning to throw designer chappals...Thank you guysBig smile,but I just did it for my sakeLOL )

Edited by joyvg - 08 August 2012 at 4:00pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99Jhalak29..mrinalini..RJXXImzitanthya

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyvg

But I'll be with my wife beside giving  all my support  till the end & take her off with me with my power ...where there is no concern about my Kushi ...
(whoa ho ...well done  Arnie boy - everyday day you  me sooo proud of you !!!Clap)

***** Flash back when night falls-, our dear black knight gets his painful memory...wakes up with shudder where the vibes been transferred to his dear Kushi ,who tries to get to the bottom of his pain.
As usual he hides it to the core but kushi succeed in breaking it .(You Did it my Kushi Love ,and now you are getting to know your hubby so well Big smile)

****** I take back my wishful thinking of seeing Arnie boys tear...Broken Heart nehin I cant take it !!!!Cry
Kushi gives Arnie boy the huggie therapy ----it  really worked !!! (awww that was soo sweet Day Dreaming
Kushi in her learning curve as well as Arnie boy  .They will have so many options tried & tested but at the end they get succeed winning each other.

Its Kushi's turn to see her love asleep in peaceful, she remembers the boy who suffered 14 years back who is still holding the pain as a rock !!! Arnie boy wakes up seeing his sunshine shine on him & amazed @ that he's been stalked with the gaze, by her beloved!!! He raises the question & Kushi nudge it as usually away but Arnie boy pin points that he clearly sees what's happening.
Of course you been admired Wink(wondering how it would be if they starts taxing to see himOuchLOL)

I  think each & everyone of us Reduxians; are so proud of this epic day which made the REDUX standout yet again unreachable...my heart just poured out - (my heart went all din dana
so proud of you allClap& thank you for polishing my cells & helping me to see it in different angle...I awe you a big time !!!!

p.s ' it not pointers  ,its not a take ,but something which I don't know even what it is, but it all came from the intakes I took form Redux Mika (yeah typical always blame Mika for all your doingsAngry)'. or blame Jhals for thumps up & Rits for thaliya & Supna for planning to throw designer chappals...Thank you guysBig smile,but I just did it for my sakeLOL )

Joy loved the piya ki baatein aur woh raat  tht u highlighted...a sweet take on a sweet moment..Great going...ClapClapClap... I agree  the blame lies fair and square on tants and Doods doors for making us see entertainment in a new light... I can never go back to shirtless Salman again... not that I mind it...LOL  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgJhalak29..mrinalini..

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

so proud of you allClap& thank you for polishing my cells & helping me to see it in different angle...I owe you a big time !!!!

. Joy, the blame is welcome     U. expressed it beautifully,,,

joyvg..mrinalini..RJXX

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Joy loved the piya ki baatein aur woh raat  tht u highlighted...a sweet take on a sweet moment..Great going...ClapClapClap... I agree  the blame lies fair and square on tants and Doods doors for making us see entertainment in a new light... I can never go back to shirtless Salman again... not that I mind it...LOL  

Thanks Koel...Embarrassed so its a epic day for me as well,coming from you Hug
I really look upon you guys,I am so Knackered doing this tiny weeny something but you peeps just great...Clap I was concentrating more on my thing so...I'll read  yours again 2morrow!!

sunshine99..mrinalini..RJXX

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

. Joy, the blame is welcome     U. expressed it beautifully,,,

Jhals ...thank youHug  its been copied from your cells as well LOL
me a copy joy !!!Wink but it really means a lot coming from you great peeps !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29RJXX

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sunshine99

Thanks Koel...Embarrassed so its a epic day for me as well,coming from you Hug
I really look upon you guys,I am so Knackered doing this tiny weeny something but you peeps just great...Clap I was concentrating more on my thing so...I'll read  yours again 2morrow!!
U write brilliantly... and  deserve a big round of applause for bringing a smile by refreshing Arnav and Khushi's moment for us..Big smile Awww...U thought of reading  my ramblings. thank uEmbarrassed

joyvg..mrinalini..

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=S003][QUOTE=sunshine99]
Teri Meri Baatoin ka Lamha Sabse Anjaana...
[/Q

My God Sunshine, with what words should I describe how your post touched my heart... very very well done. Do continue.

S
[/QUOTE]Sheila Hug thank u so much for the appreciation...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Shreya...Hug wow ,I really missed our Redux Poet,will read yours tomorrow,,,

shreya_lsunshine99

Go to top