riyya6

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by riti4u

Bhat?Shocked
We are in same boat? Shocked Hug

Ever since kiddu track its going kabhi idhar kabhi udhar...Cry
LOL..yeah coz I myself get confusion...what was happening and what just happend...and how sudden track changed...lot of viewers wud hav felt same... like sudden disappearance of masala mama and actual mama... and now in middle of khushi manao abhiyan we got PAST...past was much awaited..ever since show started...they should planned it properly...it will give them higher TRPs no doubt but this was so sudden,...here I also want to rant on their promotion strategies...when ur past revealation is about to take place..its good that you got promo...but see level of promo that airs on Star's sister channel at same time..and just compare quality with our show's promo... Angry

Thumbs Up 
For the first time I agree completely with you and I do not have anything else to addLOL
sorry to say this but the PROMO Angry Promo is the element to get people whos wathcing / not watching hook to the SHOw... but in IPKKND i see PROMO just like a pass of TIME... U want TRP but ur promo sucks... Promo must creates a suspense not hanging...LOL

Edited by riyya6 - 09 August 2012 at 1:19am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007..mrinalini..sree07clarissajohnShwetha!riti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Bhat?Shocked

LOL..yeah coz I myself get confusion...what was happening and what just happend...and how sudden track changed...lot of viewers wud hav felt same... like sudden disappearance of masala mama and actual mama... and now in middle of khushi manao abhiyan we got PAST...past was much awaited..ever since show started...they should planned it properly...it will give them higher TRPs no doubt but this was so sudden,...here I also want to rant on their promotion strategies...when ur past revealation is about to take place..its good that you got promo...but see level of promo that airs on Star's sister channel at same time..and just compare quality with our show's promo... Angry

Thumbs Up 
For the first time I agree completely with you and I do not have anything else to addLOL

Shocked *tears of happiness* Hug...waise I lubbed ur khushi yesterday more...mentioned that in my take...LOL okay dont get shocked...but lil more than my Arnie yesterdayLOL...I said just a lil...Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007sree07clarissajohnShwetha!riyya6

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that Mother-in laws, whether just, unjust, good, bad or pure evil; nice, genuine, diabetogenic or merely sugar-coated will always stand by their idiot sons in the end...

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Hello REDUX...Hug
Doods: simply brilliant! ClapClapClapI was mentally flying you and Tanths kisses while watching the episode yesterday... which was a very difficult to manage, I tell you,LOLLOL... as I was giving the live update to fellow reduxians at the time as well.
And you come out with a fabulous gem this morning as well... ClapClapClap loved it!
I think that Arnav's Dad was a victim of circumstance... perhaps Dadi convinced him to cover up for someone else?
Wishful thinking, perhaps... but it would be a more cruel joke of Fate, if 15 years of Raizada hell was nothing but a storm in a teacup...
Tanths: wonderful as well... short and packed a punch. I am liking the ascendancy of Khushi... wish her wardrobe would ascend as well... literally and figurativelyLOLLOLLOL
Bushy: Love youHug and loved your as wellClapClap
Shaz: You can be as profound as you can be mischievously irreverant
ClapClapfrom the heart, for you
Koel: you thought of the payals and their significance for this episode...Clap
Jhalak:very very emotional... loved it!
Loved both the Shreyas' posts ... the second Shreya's both posts...LOL and Shreya 1's lovely poemLOL ... confused anyone?
Kopal: brilliant of you to equate Khushi to SamClapClap
Sam: I second youThumbs Up
Sandy: ClapClapand thank you for the invitationWink
Vasi: loved the poem
also loved Divya, Sheila, Jachu, Incandescent, Nazleaf, Ghausia... REDUX is brimming with talent.
Sul, loved your pointers... and song selection

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007shivikrocks..mrinalini..sree07susan7ArhimaniacclarissajohnShwetha!riyya6riti4u

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Bhat?Shocked

Thumbs Up 

Agreed about pathetic promotion and jumping from one track to another without any proper closure. It has always been a problem with this PH, either they stretch tracks to the snapping point, or they never allow it enough time to establish before jumping to a new one. I assume Khushi is not going back, she now thinks this marriage is for the keeps, but why do I have to assume? Why couldn't they have shown one conversation between the leads? I am so confused now, is she still stuck on the contract thing or not?

And the past revelation promo was pathetic to say the least! Boo 4 lions, your promotion department stinks!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007..mrinalini..sree07clarissajohnShwetha!riti4u

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

[
[/QUOTE]

Thumbs Up 
[/QUOTE]

Ok please enlighten me about 8 days contract I think only 6 or 5 days left now. So what is its future

[/QUOTE]

Moi confujjed too Shami..When is the remarriage happening yaar??!!

Cheena007sree07clarissajohnriyya6riti4u

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Cheena007sree07clarissajohnriyya6riti4u

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Me got to go ladies..kaam hein..had a great time speaking with everyone.Bye.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Nina90sonshineJRiasree07clarissajohnriyya6riti4u

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Bhat?Shocked

Thumbs Up 

Ok please enlighten me about 8 days contract I think only 6 or 5 days left now. So what is its future

As ragini says...past imperfect  future tense

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineShwetha!clarissajohnriti4u

Go to top