clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

[QUOTE=tanthya]

Oh sathya

What brilliant post yar Clap

When I saw episode and saw the conch I remembered the significance of your post panchajanya

When I read it after the epi on that day I though oh sathya had not updated and what all shankh talks

Now I under stood what you meant by that

But how you predicted and how did u  as shankh will be featured in futureTongue

You are brilliant ClapEmbarrassed

I dunno why sathu is again and gain missing my comments

So reposting it Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007shivikrocksJRia..mrinalini..riyya6tanthya

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Hello all Hug

Sathu what a post. Amazing.  I just loved this description

Interesting Pictures , are they not ??... The Low classed Khushi and the suave upper classed Arnav Singh ..The superficial, flighty, Khushi and the sober, serious, withdrawn Arnav ..Both from different class be it financially, economically and emotionally ..Yet fate bring them together, Khushi slowly climbs up the steps to be his equal, while Arnav takes a few steps down to meet her ...They meet on a common ground of love, longing, yearning, loneliness  !! then there is a subtle switch ..Arnav who was always the oak tree under whom Khushi sheltered  now is the sheltered one as Khushi protects him from the blows of the fate, She is the shield who will deflect the pain ..who will stand guard over him ...then will come the Moment of truth , A truth which will shake the roots of her existence, A truth which will devastate her ...there comes a distance as they move away.. her pain too intense  ..She will climb onto the lonely citadel, the distance growing between them ..but they will remain connected by the bonds of  love that the pain/Past cannot obliterate nor erase !!

ClapClapClapClap
ClapClap

Cheena007Nina90..mrinalini..JRiariyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by serialfan2012

To Tanthya and Doodle, I'm simply Awestruck!

I had to write to say just that :-) Thanks ladies, its always a pleasure to read your interpretation and although I take them with a huge pinch of salt usually (no insult to you rather my nature) today when I see things fall into place, I am AWESTRUCK!

Hi SF * I am deeply embarrassed , I know u had introduced urself but for the moment ur name escapes me, can u please intro urself Embarrassed *

It is our pleasure, Sweet heart  ..I can understand ur  POV since I too come from the same stable  Tongue ...I will confess that when we see  the effect of decoding on screen..it does give us a rare feeling of joy n a sense of accomplishment..

Embarrassed

Cheena007nivedha84JRiasharmibalan..mrinalini..riyya6

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Originally posted by nivedha84

ok yet to read Sathya's full Update iam stuck with the Query from VEDHA,Bloody hell its me...ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked  sathu mentioned my name in her POSTCryCryCry(may be for a simple reason ) still my heart is jumping and dancing  in joy
,ok  relax nivi goback and complete the update,warna sathu will remove ur name to make u read the full updateEvil Smile

Hey Veda HugHugHug

Why are u crying for being named in Sathu's post... U should be on Cloud9 for getting ur answer...
Waise tumhari ek aur wish puri ho gayi Big smileParty

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007nivedha84..mrinalini..riyya6

payasa Goldie
payasa
payasa

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by sree07

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#330000">Question time...</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#330000">In the hospital we saw buaji - Anjali convo and how a small MU is triggered in anjali about how arnav and khushi lied to her.</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#330000">What was the use of that scene and track?Confused</font>
<font color="#330000" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">Is it yet to come into picture?</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">With Buaji..I guess everything has taken a back seat...</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">Anjali is too fishy these days!!She sooo good!!Shocked</font>
hi all.dat is to show d invisible emotnal barrier. In upcmng track dis may b imp.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Originally posted by nivedha84

ok yet to read Sathya's full Update iam stuck with the Query from VEDHA,Bloody hell its me...Shocked  sathu mentioned my name in her POSTCryCryCry(may be for a simple reason ) still my heart is jumping and dancing  in joy
,ok  relax nivi goback and complete the update,warna sathu will remove ur name to make u read the full updateEvil Smile

You've got fan girl syndromewinking heart emoticon

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007cool_tweetynivedha84JRiaclarissajohn

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

[QUOTE=tanthya]

Oh sathya

What brilliant post yar Clap

When I saw episode and saw the conch I remembered the significance of your post panchajanya

When I read it after the epi on that day I though oh sathya had not updated and what all shankh talks

Now I under stood what you meant by that

But how you predicted and how did u  as shankh will be featured in futureTongue

You are brilliant ClapEmbarrassed

I dunno why sathu is again and gain missing my comments

So reposting it Confused

Me helping u Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007clarissajohn

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunrocks

Hello all Hug

Sathu what a post. Amazing.  I just loved this description

Interesting Pictures , are they not ??... The Low classed Khushi and the suave upper classed Arnav Singh ..The superficial, flighty, Khushi and the sober, serious, withdrawn Arnav ..Both from different class be it financially, economically and emotionally ..Yet fate bring them together, Khushi slowly climbs up the steps to be his equal, while Arnav takes a few steps down to meet her ...They meet on a common ground of love, longing, yearning, loneliness  !! then there is a subtle switch ..Arnav who was always the oak tree under whom Khushi sheltered  now is the sheltered one as Khushi protects him from the blows of the fate, She is the shield who will deflect the pain ..who will stand guard over him ...then will come the Moment of truth , A truth which will shake the roots of her existence, A truth which will devastate her ...there comes a distance as they move away.. her pain too intense  ..She will climb onto the lonely citadel, the distance growing between them ..but they will remain connected by the bonds of  love that the pain/Past cannot obliterate nor erase !!

Clap
ClapClap

Thank You, Divi Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007shivikrocksclarissajohnriyya6

Go to top