Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007sharmibalanriyya6

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

Whats my Post doing in d first page again? Tongue hmm... Perhaps, a 'postwa' to evade all the 'buri nazar' that might come to Tants n reduxwa...hehehe...LOL

"LOVE SOOTHES... WHEN IT FORGETS TO HURT..."

Diplomacy n I hav no 'pastwa' connection...Wink so i Lovd the episode... As its peeling more layers of Arnav's past...

To be honest, "aaja piya' didnt do any wonder to me and I'm glad that Arnav too didnt fall for dat. He fell for d 'emotional hug' n me too...

'Kushi finds her Arnav, jerked out of a nightmare n lost in his thoughts completly'... She knows 'the situation is grave'... Though she is unaware of d reason.. So far...nice..Tongue Bt, the next moment, I saw a 'High school Girl' who wants to make her 'roota hua' lover Happy...Unhappy

i wud hav appreciatd the Song n Kushi's act, if Arnav was 'upset' with her for 'not wearing his favrit Saree'... Bt, no Kushi, not when You see a man haunted out of his sleep n brimming with pain...
Kushi jaan, did u realy think, he saw 'Rocky' in his sleepwa n dats y, he is upset...?Wink

Cvs... I thought, you were Establishing 'Arnav's Past'... Bt, why do the 'Sing tell, action songwa by Kushi' made me think that You were Laying Plots to suggest that 'King Nero who played Violin while Rome Burned' is connectd to 'Kushi bitiya' in Lucknow... Really... Cvs... Atleast u knew dat, Arnav isnt crying bcz he wanted his wife to woo him at 2 o'clock in d night...!

Then, the 'hug'... The Moment 'Arnav' said 'Mom and Suicide'... I felt his tears...

Bt, Kushi had 'glycerine'... Or my 'unintelligent mindwa' could catch that much only.

The 'run up of Bitiya' to the Hug was fine, though i felt, her emotion lackd depth. Bt, thats fine. Which ordinary viewer Searches for such nuances. Kushi was matured enough to cradle him in a hug, n thats wat all matters in a Daily Sop...

Between 'the Song' n 'the hug', there were some dialogs by Kushi... 'naahi hum aapko change karna chahthe hai, aur naahi hum...' that reminded me where does 'Dekhna hai tho Dekho' come frm. The same haste...Wink

The morning bedroom scene... 'Kushi' was looking at 'Arnav' for d first few seconds, bt then 'JERRY' took over...Wink no complaintwa, 'Tom Bituwa' stil lookd 'Arnav'...

The hug dat Anjali n Kushi shared was good, n the 'content' smile on Arnav's face was Priceless. Dont knw whether he got his priorities right there..?

Daadi has a deeper prblm with Kushi... Now, i dont mind changing the name of our show into
"3 WOMEN AND ARNAV" ( starring kushi, daadi n Anjali)

bt, then there is a 'UF0' called 'woh Aurat' waiting naa...

Arnav, 'thaare dekh ke dekhe ke'... You have become the planet 'PLUTO' man... Dont knw... When dat 'UF0' enters n you break out frm RM system...

BARUN Sobti... 'i actually Pay 'tax' for watching you... In the form of various bills... And I must say 'any amount of Tax' is worth paying to see a 'Genuine Actor, like you emote with your Eyes...Clap

Likd Daadi n 'Nanheliya' too... Thats Nanhe +Payaliya...

u again managed first page...ROFL and that was once again hilarious postwa...I thought I will see some senti stuff...you always surpise me... Big smile..Jachu u have developed ur new way of writing girlClap...very unique in redux...kudos girlie...Thumbs Up and DITTO on bold...Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamCheena007Nina90cool_tweetyriyya6tanthya

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Sathya This one is For u,i was completely Bulldozed By the Epi Yeterday,
shunk,twins,suicide, WOW WOW WOW,

just one thing comes in my mind

RESPECT and  SALUTE

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007cool_tweetyJRiariyya6tanthya

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Sathya...Left a note for u on page 48... Big smile

Cheena007riyya6tanthya

Cheena007 Goldie
Cheena007
Cheena007

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by riyya6

doods question 4 you: do u think Khushi will agree for marriage NOw...LOL

2 min ruk ... I'll ask Khushi and come LOL

As me...I am khushi's mom Embarrassed

She will agree only if someone blackmails herEvil Smile

See mommy knows her bitya so well ROFL

cool_tweetysharmibalansree07JRiariyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sampin

"In a conversation with Anna, I had said that IPKKND  rests on NPAND & MDJND ..The cycle will continue !! but will Arnav be the one who hates  her  or will it be Khushi ... ..Lets again look at the wordings ...Khushi  says, Chahkarbhi hum tumse Nafrat kar nahi paaye !! "

BTW..Can you explain what is NPAND AND MDJND??!!

Samwa ,

Apne aapko IP Phan kehti ho aur poochti ho what is N & M

Nafrat Paas aane na de n M door jaane na de  !!

Even this has got a short form??Shocked

You want me to type out such long long n big big words !! Tants policy is always  to make life easier wherever possible N I am making it here too.Evil Smile
[/QUOTE]
aapna life easy karo..there by making everyone's life difficult , as they end up scratching their head putting permutation n combination to find out the abbreviation.LOL
[/QUOTE]

*Haughtily*  You shud be happy, delighted n grateful..cos I am making u exercise ur brainwa too Evil SmileLOL

suhanamausamCheena007cool_tweetysharmibalanJRiariyya6

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by sampin

"In a conversation with Anna, I had said that IPKKND  rests on NPAND & MDJND ..The cycle will continue !! but will Arnav be the one who hates  her  or will it be Khushi ... ..Lets again look at the wordings ...Khushi  says, Chahkarbhi hum tumse Nafrat kar nahi paaye !! "

BTW..Can you explain what is NPAND AND MDJND??!!

Samwa ,

Apne aapko IP Phan kehti ho aur poochti ho what is N & M

Nafrat Paas aane na de n M door jaane na de  !!

Even this has got a short form??Shocked

You want me to type out such long long n big big words !! Tants policy is always  to make life easier wherever possible N I am making it here too.Evil Smile

HugHugThank u for making our life simple by writing analysis HugHugHug
[/QUOTE]

Aww , A Pleasure, ria HugHugHug[/QUOTE]

HugHug

Cheena007sree07riyya6

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by sree07

Question time...
In the hospital we saw buaji - Anjali convo and how a small MU is triggered in anjali about how arnav and khushi lied to her. 
What was the use of that scene and track? Confused
Is it yet to come into picture?

Sree..tu tho Tumhare DP ke saath Daadi ki characteristics be inherit karne lagee ho kya??AngryWink i dont want an MU between Anjali n khushi..was so happy to see her hugging her back sterday..but as u said dont know what the significance of that scene..

Oye...LOL
Me too do not want MU between khushi and anjali. It would be didi ke saut for meWink
But I was wondering why the scene was aired and why it has no significance as of now. Filler?

I do not know why but recently I feel that the tracks\the plans are changed big time.
Anyone else feels the same?Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007shivikrocksNina90cool_tweety..mrinalini..riyya6riti4u

Go to top