Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Ksheera Sagar !! (Page 28)

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjitha

Hole Reduxians Hug

I think it is indeed a proud day for all reduxians, do I have to state the reason???? Big smile A big jappy to all of youHugHug

EPISODE

This week, IPK has been fantastic.. every scene in every episode is worth a watch !!! Not for a second am I getting bored... no nonsense, no forced in comedy, no filler scenes.. wavvv.. simply wavvv Clap

I might fall to that minor section who didnt like the 'aaja piya' sequence... there was something a miss... I didnt like the song... Sanaya looked very very cute, but her expressions missed the depth *no offense meant. Just my POV*. But what followed that was a gem. 'Main 14 saal ka tha jab meri mom ne suide karliya'.. damn that sudden change from irritation, anger to 'DARD'... his eyes spoke volumes... and the hug was MAGICAL !!! Loved both Barun and Sanaya is that. ClapClapClap

The tini-mini ArHi scenes just made me realize that it was scenes like these that had made me like ArHi... their chemistry was at its peak yesterday. Absolutely loved them, not just individually, but as a pair too.Big smile

Dadi has been sent by Shyam... nothing else in the world can make her hate a person she doesnt even know !! Even though she is being rude to Khushi, even though she is hating Khushi, I'm falling in love with the dadi character day by day. I always love flawed characters more than the 'I am mahaan types' and this dadi is xerox copy of ASR, rather vice-versa, so how cannot I love her?Big smile

None in the world can shut dadi up, other than my HUNTER... 'so what?' oh man, he just proved again why he is called the mighty ASR. He is not the typical SP beta, who stands like a dumb, watching kitchen politics, waiting for the saas to pass a judgement on the bechari bahu. He is the rule maker... he is the rule breaker... His stand is ultimate and nobody can question it. Yesterday too he just said what he wanted to and walked off !! Bravo my boy !!! HugHugHug

DIALOGUE OF THE DAY

Arnav Singh Raizada ko dekhne ke liye bhi TAX lagega kya?

Dear Mr.Dialogue Writer, was that a question for us? then a BIG YES from my side...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

BLUSH MOMENT

HUNTER in BLUE.. missed you Blue shirt... you made my boy look a little more handsome.. thankoo Day Dreaming

CHOTU SA WISH

Khushijee, you can speak continuously for hours together... you can fight with Arnav like cats and dogs and you then you stand like a lamb, crying in front of dadi? Your husband cannot sit with you 24/7. Also do not be a typical SP bahu. You are a strong gal. Get back to your tigress mode. You need not shout, but can be clear about your thoughts. You are the 'badi bahu' of Raizada parivaar. Claim your 'HAQ'; but before that look like the BAHU. Get rid of those ultra chamkeela salwar. You look the best in your night wear, wear them 24/7 . Its time for you to be part of Raizadas... you are no more an outsider. Your husband has given you the HAQ, use it !!!

PERFORMANCES

Swatijee: I am sooo glad you are part of IPK team. There are a lot of weak links in this team in the acting department, but with your entry, they have got one more strong point to be proud of... really hope you stay for long. I can watch your scenes with Barun for an entire episode. You and Barun too can be nominated for the best jodi. Love you mam.

Sanaya: I loved her in two scenes... the morning scene and one where she hugs Anjali. Will repeat this, she looks the best in night wear... I really hope she gets better costumes.

BARUN SOBTI: ahhh I was actually wondering what words should I use today?! As somebody said yesterday, I am in urgent need of a new dictionary... I am falling short of words to praise this man. But then I read analysis of Nandalala. I loved what she has written about BS, so quoting her here:

Originally posted by Nandalala

How anyone can completely and totally live, breathe and become a character day in and day out...is really beyond me!  The plethora of emotions that one man showcased today was absolutely PHENOMENAL!  That one scene will stay with me for a lifetime...haunting and absolutely, pathologically believable!  You single-handedly proved why you are the best, BARUN SOBTI!  We are the one's taking a bow!  For sure!  Honestly, in front of that scene, everything else was secondary...all other performances were consistent... I am all game for a complete, and more thorough performance of the two-step, & some taxation, too!!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming

REDUX:

Jachu: You reserve in the first page of REDUX and rant so happily!!! As I always say, you are one gutsy woman ...LOLLOL Loved everything you have written. I have a request: next time you get time, do write in about ASR's feeling about his mom. Those about his father and sis have been bookmarked by me... they were marvellous... waiting to read more such stuffs...  Hug

Riti: Very very well written yaar... I have a soft corner and special appreciation for every post that talks about Arnav's childhood and yours just made me emotional... Luv yaaaHug

ANNA: Kal toh keh rahi thi ki likhegi.. where are thou??

BUSH: I am so glad you are back to your hilarious mode... thats your USP and today too you cracked me up with your observations... Love ya galHug

SUNSHINE: 'Today Amma and Mom would be happy as their children had finally found solace in each other, instead of the stars'.. wavvv gal, simply loved this !!!Hug

Renji had a quick read

I read faster than boltLOL

I agree

Such chotu motu scenes are enough for me to survive- I don't need con itself

But I liked aja piya

Dunno why

Hen that emotional outburst on suicide wow what expression

Ok yr nice write up will be back later for disco

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007ranjithavasirajusunshine99Jhalak29ChitraFriti4u

Cheena007 Goldie
Cheena007
Cheena007

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Hey you wonderful pep ..want to share a good news with you all moi  become Tayee of a sweet little baby girl ..My sis in law is blessed with a baby girl ..Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaranjithaNina90sree07sunshine99Jhalak29clarissajohnChitraF

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Hole Reduxians Hug

I think it is indeed a proud day for all reduxians, do I have to state the reason???? Big smile A big jappy to all of youHugHug

EPISODE

This week, IPK has been fantastic.. every scene in every episode is worth a watch !!! Not for a second am I getting bored... no nonsense, no forced in comedy, no filler scenes.. wavvv.. simply wavvv Clap

I might fall to that minor section who didnt like the 'aaja piya' sequence... there was something a miss... I didnt like the song... Sanaya looked very very cute, but her expressions missed the depth *no offense meant. Just my POV*. But what followed that was a gem. 'Main 14 saal ka tha jab meri mom ne suide karliya'.. damn that sudden change from irritation, anger to 'DARD'... his eyes spoke volumes... and the hug was MAGICAL !!! Loved both Barun and Sanaya is that. ClapClapClap

The tini-mini ArHi scenes just made me realize that it was scenes like these that had made me like ArHi... their chemistry was at its peak yesterday. Absolutely loved them, not just individually, but as a pair too.Big smile

Dadi has been sent by Shyam... nothing else in the world can make her hate a person she doesnt even know !! Even though she is being rude to Khushi, even though she is hating Khushi, I'm falling in love with the dadi character day by day. I always love flawed characters more than the 'I am mahaan types' and this dadi is xerox copy of ASR, rather vice-versa, so how cannot I love her?Big smile

None in the world can shut dadi up, other than my HUNTER... 'so what?' oh man, he just proved again why he is called the mighty ASR. He is not the typical SP beta, who stands like a dumb, watching kitchen politics, waiting for the saas to pass a judgement on the bechari bahu. He is the rule maker... he is the rule breaker... His stand is ultimate and nobody can question it. Yesterday too he just said what he wanted to and walked off !! Bravo my boy !!! HugHugHug

DIALOGUE OF THE DAY

Dear Mr.Dialogue Writer, was that a question for us? then a BIG YES from my side...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

BLUSH MOMENT

HUNTER in BLUE.. missed you Blue shirt... you made my boy look a little more handsome.. thankoo Day Dreaming

CHOTU SA WISH

Khushijee, you can speak continuously for hours together... you can fight with Arnav like cats and dogs and you then you stand like a lamb, crying in front of dadi? Your husband cannot sit with you 24/7. Also do not be a typical SP bahu. You are a strong gal. Get back to your tigress mode. You need not shout, but can be clear about your thoughts. You are the 'badi bahu' of Raizada parivaar. Claim your 'HAQ'; but before that look like the BAHU. Get rid of those ultra chamkeela salwar. You look the best in your night wear, wear them 24/7 . Its time for you to be part of Raizadas... you are no more an outsider. Your husband has given you the HAQ, use it !!!

PERFORMANCES

Swatijee: I am sooo glad you are part of IPK team. There are a lot of weak links in this team in the acting department, but with your entry, they have got one more strong point to be proud of... really hope you stay for long. I can watch your scenes with Barun for an entire episode. You and Barun too can be nominated for the best jodi. Love you mam.

Sanaya: I loved her in two scenes... the morning scene and one where she hugs Anjali. Will repeat this, she looks the best in night wear... I really hope she gets better costumes.

BARUN SOBTI: ahhh I was actually wondering what words should I use today?! As somebody said yesterday, I am in urgent need of a new dictionary... I am falling short of words to praise this man. But then I read analysis of Nandalala. I loved what she has written about BS, so quoting her here:

[QUOTE=Nandalala]

Renji had a quick read

I agree

But I liked aja piya

Dunno why

hey thankoo Hug
and I didnt hate aaja piya but it doesnt fall to my fav scenes list... I loved the entire episode

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007NareshkotaJhalak29clarissajohnChitraF

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Hey guys.. Have updated something on pg 2.. Smile
Do peep in..Big smile

Goodnight for now!

Love you all..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007NareshkotaNina90Jhalak29clarissajohnChitraF

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Doodlewaaa Hug

I neither buy shyam+sis theory (I am sure CVs will prove me wrong as usual) nor think the screenplay is so vastly linked with past in anyway. Wink Blame it on my middling intelligence.

The way you tell your story is like a snow flake, slowing slowly appending designs at the end closing loops, making it perfect. The perfect way Clap. I see a master weaver in you. You have no idea how much your terrace - road - temple theory influenced me. It was one of the perfect level-headed story for IPK. Alas CVs took a mediocre or even lesser route. Who cares, I loved loved your version than CVs any day.

So I do not believe that CVs are brilliant enough to incorporate this ingenuity in IPK screenplay. The ingeniousness and sheer brilliance of the 'past' related episodes are coming from you.

Its a honor that I have a arch nemesis like you.Heart

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamsree89ArshiL0verjpatel1289Cheena007NareshkotaJhalak29win7sunshine99DoodleArhimaniacclarissajohnChitraF

Cheena007 Goldie
Cheena007
Cheena007

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by Nina90

Hello everyone! Hug
HugHugNina
Hey Nina Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaNina90Jhalak29clarissajohn

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Hello everyone! Hug
HugHugNina

Hi Jhalak! Hug

Ham pehle baar mil rahe haina?

i believe second time, once before we met n I told u I love ur writing, the redux n the fiction tooBig smile

Oh yeah, I remember now! I remember now! The feeling is mutual; I adore the way you write! Everyday I want to meet you in person and tell you that but I manage to log off before you arrive or vice versa!Smile

Kya karoon, Sathu ki nannav, I love the special name tants gv u,,, almost jealous of it,,,,,  n ducking my head under the laptop, no on a serious note, Western hemisphere mein rahti hoon so miss a lot of wonderful ppl, but I love the way u do indepth understanding of emotion, hoping u will do one today,,, always looking fwd to read u

Edited by Jhalak29 - 08 August 2012 at 11:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007NareshkotaNina90

Cool_wonder Goldie
Cool_wonder
Cool_wonder

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Hole Reduxians Hug

EPISODE

DIALOGUE OF THE DAY

BLUSH MOMENT

CHOTU SA WISH

PERFORMANCES

[QUOTE=Nandalala]

Renji had a quick read

I agree

But I liked aja piya

Dunno why

hey thankoo Hug
and I didnt hate aaja piya but it doesnt fall to my fav scenes list... I loved the entire episode

I agree with you
..ASR..our Barun was fab...the way his eyes spoke when he told Kushi about his mother...wowww...

And I liked Aaja PiyaEmbarrassed...

Kushi was nt lovey dovey there...but a caring wife..who wanted to make her hubby smile...
She did confess that she did all this not to irritate him...but to sooth his pain ...and he blurts out the harsh truth...somewhere assure that Kushi is there to share his pain...and she did share...gave him a tight hug and shoulder to cry...Cry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamCheena007Nina90ranjithaJhalak29clarissajohnChitraF

Go to top