IP REDUX ; Ksheera Sagar !! (Page 24)

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanayam

Originally posted by gopikaaji

as per doods view ...there won't be remarriage

Well doods didnt say there wont be one. She put a question mark on it. Depends on Khushi's state of mind after knowing ASR's dad was rresponsible for her parents demise. Lets see if she is able to "relax"? Thats how she put it.

Mishti had said we will see remarriage. So maybe the big and beautiful hearted Khushi will move past these issues and stand by her laad governor even as he stands by her now.

Wishful thinking???Cry

Hope notSmile

ok haven't read any one , will do once my work is over

Which misthi spoiler janemenas did I missed something

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Jhalak29ChitraF

vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
LOVED YOUR TAKE DEAR...Tongue 
i cold feel the little arnav in your words...  

Thumbs Up for the statements in BOLD... u nailed it... read TEJU"s post on past in redux 2 thread, yesterday 

Originally posted by riti4u

And then  he found his Khushi <3

PROLOGUE

Lets look back for a moment to see that boy standing in mandap that night..A celebration ..A marriage ..A family and all in one second looked like a MIRAGE to  him..That night with his parents he lost one more important thing himself.

We  don't know how he was prior to that incident...was he mischievous little brother to his sister..Was he lovable son to his mother...and more importantly Did he believe in his prayers -his God..what if he did..what if he had belief that he will become an ideal man like his father..what if he had belief that his mother wont leave him ever alone..what if he had belief that night will be his sister's biggest night of her life...what if he believed in love which his parents had..what if he believed in value that marriage holds yes the word I used here  FAITH or BELIEF...He lost all  that in one night..

He gathered up his life with his new beliefs and created his own world for his loved ones.. he became MAN WHO CREATED HIS OWN FATE or DESTINY...but somewhere inside that man that little boy existed who was still standing there in mandap that night..Somewhere he always wanted someone to say to him that his newly made beliefs are wrong ...Someone whom he can TRUST ..and someone who can show him that prayers are answered too..and now lets go back to starting episode- That very man is standing in probably same place where he lost himself 14 years back and there comes an angel in his life and falls in his lap..isn't destiny strange ? Same place where he lost his beliefs that night became very same place where he gets back his beliefs-his khushi-his happiness..and yes THEN HE FOUND HIS KHUSHI

Khushi-a bright sunshine,an angel perhaps sent for this very man ..A spirited girl who was strong and bold enough to tell him that he was wrong in his beliefs..

So we have come so far in this story where he has regained his belief in love- after all hurdles crossed he finally realized and accepted his love, his belief in marriage- we have seen it often how he values this relation and gives respect to the very institution by standing besides his wife and he has found his ultimate happiness in life -his khushi

but is this closure..no it isn't..there is one more thing left in this story-...will leave it at that only

Now coming to today's episode

Again an episode which leaves an emotional impact- and that too a strong one...

Well,I just told you the whole story above and you must have wondered what made me write that prologue- Answer to that question lied in the episode today for me... For the first time,I could clearly see why khushi was sent in this man's life by destiny.. She was sent to unlock his heart and heal that scars -scars that still hurts -wounds that are still afresh...there are very few episodes where khushi leaves impact on me more than arnav...LOL and yes this was one of them and I really loved her..and ofcourse my Man too... There will be many posts that will do justice to all remarkable scenes of today's episode...will just mention my favorite scene- indeed man 's revealation- I was 14 when my mother killed herself... Barun I dont know how you do it...and what went in your mind when you enacted that scene,I felt every emotion loud and clear and pain in those eyes...I equally liked Sanaya too..She was subtle and brilliant in song sequence which I had feared will be OTT..but CVs did justice to beautiful song Clap...

Another scene I liked was khushi saying to herself- Hum aapke saath hain...it means a lot and spoke a lot to me... She is on path to discover his hidden pain and word she mentions "Dard"...she will try to heal him completely and may be bring out once again that little boy whom I mentioned in prologue above...

On side note- dadi is really taking dislike to khushi ..something in khushi may be reminds her of PAST...loved khushi hugging anjali and arnav watching from top...in that very place he declared them as two most important people in his life and there he finds them in peace and harmony-BEAUTIFUL... I am always glad to see that man's smile..somehow it makes show worth it..

Before ending this analysis- want to mention something that came in my mind last night when he told khushi about his mother..how helpless that mother wud be to leave her children like this and how helpless that mother wud be still watching him from the skies above as a star- her thoughts in the form of very beautiful song came to my mind..this song is from 1960's movie-Aakhiri khat...

His mother wud have said to him in his every dream

mere chanda mere nanhe, tujhe apne sine se kaise lagaau
suni godi mein kaise uthaau, chhup gaye laadle aanchalo mein
raat pariyo ka paigaam laayi, kis tarah so gaya tu akele
kis tarah bin mere nind aayi, mere chanda mere nanhe...

When he wud have struggled to make his world again-his home again then mother wud have said..

aadmi bhi hai, bhagwaan bhi hai, phir bhi phirta hai tu besahaara
kaun tujhko gale se lagaaye, pattharon ka hai yeh shehar saara
mere chanda mere nanhe...
He was still loner among crowd till she came in his life...and thus my title for today's episode- And then he found khushi <3

Edited by cutebarun - 08 August 2012 at 11:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Ya rabba dede koi jaan bhi agar

Dil bar pe hon dil par pe hona koi asar

Thing sonmg came tomind when iwatched Wednesday epi

Dunno why

GM all beheniyos

GM to u
love the song u quoted
I'd have thought it fit last week better when Arnie babies attempts to please wifey were failing  LOLLOLLOL
hahah thats true sana

ok will be back after my work .carry on guysBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007ChitraF

Sanayam Senior Member
Sanayam
Sanayam

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by gopikaaji

as per doods view ...there won't be remarriage

Well doods didnt say there wont be one. She put a question mark on it. Depends on Khushi's state of mind after knowing ASR's dad was rresponsible for her parents demise. Lets see if she is able to "relax"? Thats how she put it.

Mishti had said we will see remarriage. So maybe the big and beautiful hearted Khushi will move past these issues and stand by her laad governor even as he stands by her now.

Wishful thinking???Cry

Hope notSmile

ok haven't read any one , will do once my work is over

Which misthi spoiler janemenas did I missed something

Will try to find that spoiler. Was way back in July I think.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Jhalak29clarissajohnChitraF

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Hello everyone! Hug

Cheena007Jhalak29clarissajohnChitraF

Cheena007 Goldie
Cheena007
Cheena007

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Hug Shami GM, how are u feeling,,,,

Hey Jhals ,Shami Hug , GM ,  What happened sweetie? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29clarissajohnChitraF

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

Hello everyone! Hug
HugHugNina

Cheena007Nina90clarissajohnChitraF

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Hello all Reduxians, it's analysis time...

I read Doodle's view and thrilled to an extent.. Good one Doodle...

Now to my update...

Yesterday I liked the episode for the sole reason ASR is standing by Khushi. Now Daadi, why she is so against Khushi?

Past has a connection and that is very bad one. Yesterday when once again Arnav and Khushi came together and were laughing I got a feeling they will be separated again... Sad,but true. The test of this relationship still did not end and they need to go through troublesome past to overcome the effects of it in the present...

I still feel Arnav and Khushi at least would have met when they were children and I also get a feeling Khushi's name was also changed like Asr's. If you people had noticed a small suspicious look when she looked at the photos of Arnav's parents. That was some how weird and it is not the first time she saw them. She did see those photos during the death anniversary pooja last year. 

O.k my theories need to be completely explored and then only I can confirm. Right now these are just speculations or reflections and are only mine. 

May be it is more cruel but I somehow think the separation will happen after the re-marriage. Nani would be the key in making Daadi accept for Re-marriage. She will also be the person who will convince Arnav, Khushi and buaji for a re-marriage.  Then when the social stigma thread opened by Shyam is closed by Daadi.. then the past will come into play with everyone accepting Khushi as Bahu and when everything looks settled then the twist bang because Shyam will enter with his Sister...

A Small Insight

Wait for more intense hatred of Daadi and more and more melowed yet strong answers from Arnav...

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

chits_70MaankigopiMadhuneverbeforeCheena007TheDailyRushjessjazzNothingLastsshreya_lranjithaarchie_79vasirajuwin7Jhalak29ArhimaniacclarissajohnChitraFriyya6tanthya

Go to top