IP REDUX ; Ksheera Sagar !! - Page 23

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sree07

Doodlewaaa πŸ€—

I neither buy shyam+sis theory (I am sure CVs will prove me wrong as usual) nor think the screenplay is so vastly linked with past in anyway. πŸ˜‰ Blame it on my middling intelligence.

The way you tell your story is like a snow flake, slowing slowly appending designs at the end closing loops, making it perfect. The perfect way πŸ‘. I see a master weaver in you. You have no idea how much your terrace - road - temple theory influenced me. It was one of the perfect level-headed story for IPK. Alas CVs took a mediocre or even lesser route. Who cares, I loved loved your version than CVs any day.

So I do not believe that CVs are brilliant enough to incorporate this ingenuity in IPK screenplay. The ingeniousness and sheer brilliance of the 'past' related episodes are coming from you.

Its a honor that I have a arch nemesis like you.❀️

Hi Sree.. πŸ€—

DP changed??  πŸ˜²
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Hey nannav πŸ€—

Hi Shami!

Aap bhi hamein Nannav bulaana shuru kar diya?
Hi jhals.. 

Read your poat.. And as expected it was truly heartfelt and full of emotions..U deserve 7 stars everyday girl! β­οΈ β­οΈ  β­οΈ  β­οΈ  β­οΈ  β­οΈ  β­οΈ 
Originally posted by Cool_wonder

I agree with you
..ASR..our Barun was fab...the way his eyes spoke when he told Kushi about his mother...wowww...

And I liked Aaja Piya😳...

Kushi was nt lovey dovey there...but a caring wife..who wanted to make her hubby smile...
She did confess that she did all this not to irritate him...but to sooth his pain ...and he blurts out the harsh truth...somewhere assure that Kushi is there to share his pain...and she did share...gave him a tight hug and shoulder to cry...😭

arre moi sure 90% people liked aaja piya... isiliye toh kaha me falls in minority group... but I loved the hug scene... You know I have seen a lot of romantic shows, but this stands apart because of the 'subtle touch'. The hug scene was not dramatic... he was crying yet there wasnt melo drama.. she was holding him, with no bashans... it was simple yet heart wrenching !!!
Originally posted by Suchi.R

Hi Sree.. πŸ€—

DP changed??  πŸ˜²

πŸ˜† LOL... yes.

Decided to side with the villain😈.
Shaymu na sahi...daadi to mila... Thank you CVS
Good Morning Reduxians!!!!πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

I guess we are in for another celebration...as Doods has mentioned in her analysis today about Khushi...

look at this what Perfume came up with last nite about KhushiπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Cheena007

Hey Nina πŸ€—

Hi Cheena! πŸ€—

Congos! πŸ₯³
Originally posted by Cheena007

Hey you wonderful pep ..want to share a good news with you all moi  become Tayee of a sweet little baby girl ..My sis in law is blessed with a baby girl ..πŸ˜ƒ

Hoila ... congratsss
Pappay jappy to the new born...and lots of love
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Kya karoon, Sathu ki nannav, I love the special name tants gv u,,, almost jealous of it,,,,,  n ducking my head under the laptop, no on a serious note, Western hemisphere mein rahti hoon so miss a lot of wonderful ppl, but I love the way u do indepth understanding of emotion, hoping u will do one today,,, always looking fwd to read u

Jhalak, trust me, everytime Tanths calls me that I grin like an idiot still...πŸ˜ƒ Its we who miss your thoughts the most 😊  Thanks, Jhalak; I'll definitely write whenever I can 😊
Originally posted by pals13

Good Morning Reduxians!!!!πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

I guess we are in for another celebration...as Doods has mentioned in her analysis today about Khushi...

look at this what Perfume came up with last nite about KhushiπŸ˜ƒ

You can kill me, but the most exciting thing in her post, for me , was 'I will ask Barun to cut his hair'  😍