India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Ksheera Sagar !! (Page 16)

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

Some  people are so great and our genius that we mortals have no right to comment on their posts.

Doods and Sathya who have are the creators of this exclusive club called IP REDUX are nothing short of geniuses. I salute to them. They are the reason for all us still sticking around watching the show. I as a silent reader am making a post today to congratulate both of them and thanking them for giving us something so precious as the Black Book Of IPKKND that is IP REDUX.

I have no right to comment on their posts because they are always brilliant. They never ever write something that is not brilliant.

My comments on my fellow REDUXIANS who are slowly but truly following  their footsteps.

Namedx,

You wrote a very insightful post. The insight of Arnav's turmoil and

Kushi's attempts to stand by Arnav. It was just fantastic.

Bushji,

You have come back to your normal self. You did miss out on couple of things

1. Nobody mentioned about Kushi's new designer dress which is going to

be presented in Lakme fashion Week held in Delhi.

2. You have forgotten about Rahim chaacha who quit the job because he

was tired running after Lakshmi.

3. Did the pink colour of Aakash's shirt belong to your pink color

code.

Divya,

A wonderful post and very well written. I loved the way you explained

about the Shankh. Just loved it.

Jhalak,

The post was just awesome. I really loved the way you portrayed the

story. You touched upon each and every character. Just loved it.

.Ghausia.

I really love your post. Even if you did catch the bus late you have ended up in the correct destination.

Kopal,

The post was excellently written with an apt example. I totally agree with the PS. Hence I am quoting it. Please Kopal can I quote you?

PS: A shaastaang pranam to tants and doods for gifting us with pearls of their wisdom.. It goes to show how deeply these 2 awesome ladies think.. Their methods of deduction and powers of observation are unmatched!

I always wondered about the tracks that doods laid.. But I had faith in her.. And today I was rewarded for my trust and patience.. If my joy is such.. I cant imagine how proud this moment is for them!

Sandhya,

A small but very nice post from you. Please pass on my best wishes to your friend Sheila for her fantastic post.

vasiraju

Fantastic poem I just loved it.

sunshine99

A very poignant and fantastic post by you about the Arnav Kushi realtionship. Just loved it.

Shreya,

Welcome back. Missed you and your distintive posts a lot.You are back with a bang.

lalsunvid, incandescent ,nazleef,--sumana13--,riti4u thank you for the wonderfukl posts.I may have missed some of my fellow REDUXIANS names kindly pardon me.

These are few points I would like answers for.

1. I really hoped that with daadi's entry Kushi will get a new

wardrobe. But things have gone bad to worse. What the hell was she

wearing? I really would like to meet the designer.

2. If Anjali is carry twins then what size are the babies in her

stomach? They will be very small. She has no Baby bump for one Baby let

alone two.

3. Shyamu must have filled Daadi's ear's about Kushi that is why she is

behaving so abnormally to a person she has never seen or heard of

before.

4. There can be another theory that she must feel Kushi's resembles

someone she hates. This theory does not hold good because Naani also

would have recognized her.

5. Another point Payal and Kushi are sisters. Daadi has no problem with

Payal. She infact gives her work. Her problem is only with Kushi. She

cannot be against the middle class as naani told it and also she has

accepted Payal as the Bahu of the house

Edited by anurao.66 - 09 August 2012 at 1:09am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaJhalak29JRiawin7Chani123rulamatanthya

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Hello Shello Lovely LadiesSmile.
What heppned...  istuckwa at 16 th  pgwa?Shocked

Edited by sunshine99 - 08 August 2012 at 8:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaJhalak29sharmibalanChani123

payasa Goldie
payasa
payasa

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

Whats my Post doing in d first page again? Tongue hmm... Perhaps, a 'postwa' to evade all the 'buri nazar' that might come to Tants n reduxwa...hehehe...LOL

"LOVE SOOTHES... WHEN IT FORGETS TO HURT..."

Diplomacy n I hav no 'pastwa' connection...Wink so i Lovd the episode... As its peeling more layers of Arnav's past...

To be honest, "aaja piya' didnt do any wonder to me and I'm glad that Arnav too didnt fall for dat. He fell for d 'emotional hug' n me too...

'Kushi finds her Arnav, jerked out of a nightmare n lost in his thoughts completly'... She knows 'the situation is grave'... Though she is unaware of d reason.. So far...nice..Tongue Bt, the next moment, I saw a 'High school Girl' who wants to make her 'roota hua' lover Happy...Unhappy

i wud hav appreciatd the Song n Kushi's act, if Arnav was 'upset' with her for 'not wearing his favrit Saree'... Bt, no Kushi, not when You see a man haunted out of his sleep n brimming with pain...
Kushi jaan, did u realy think, he saw 'Rocky' in his sleepwa n dats y, he is upset...?Wink

Cvs... I thought, you were Establishing 'Arnav's Past'... Bt, why do the 'Sing tell, action songwa by Kushi' made me think that You were Laying Plots to suggest that 'King Nero who played Violin while Rome Burned' is connectd to 'Kushi bitiya' in Lucknow... Really... Cvs... Atleast u knew dat, Arnav isnt crying bcz he wanted his wife to woo him at 2 o'clock in d night...!

Then, the 'hug'... The Moment 'Arnav' said 'Mom and Suicide'... I felt his tears...

Bt, Kushi had 'glycerine'... Or my 'unintelligent mindwa' could catch that much only.

The 'run up of Bitiya' to the Hug was fine, though i felt, her emotion lackd depth. Bt, thats fine. Which ordinary viewer Searches for such nuances. Kushi was matured enough to cradle him in a hug, n thats wat all matters in a Daily Sop...

Between 'the Song' n 'the hug', there were some dialogs by Kushi... 'naahi hum aapko change karna chahthe hai, aur naahi hum...' that reminded me where does 'Dekhna hai tho Dekho' come frm. The same haste...Wink

The morning bedroom scene... 'Kushi' was looking at 'Arnav' for d first few seconds, bt then 'JERRY' took over...Wink no complaintwa, 'Tom Bituwa' stil lookd 'Arnav'...

The hug dat Anjali n Kushi shared was good, n the 'content' smile on Arnav's face was Priceless. Dont knw whether he got his priorities right there..?

Daadi has a deeper prblm with Kushi... Now, i dont mind changing the name of our show into
"3 WOMEN AND ARNAV" ( starring kushi, daadi n Anjali)

bt, then there is a 'UF0' called 'woh Aurat' waiting naa...

Arnav, 'thaare dekh ke dekhe ke'... You have become the planet 'PLUTO' man... Dont knw... When dat 'UF0' enters n you break out frm RM system...

BARUN Sobti... 'i actually Pay 'tax' for watching you... In the form of various bills... And I must say 'any amount of Tax' is worth paying to see a 'Genuine Actor, like you emote with your Eyes...Clap

Likd Daadi n 'Nanheliya' too... Thats Nanhe +Payaliya...

story is fast paced with all the suspence...

one thing that caught my surprise is the song...as i didnt watch sbs/sbb, i didnt know it is coming...i felt it is out of the place in the midnight...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29vaatuhaara

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Hello anyone arndSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

raman987sunshine99sharmibalanChani123

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Hello anyone arndSmile
hey K1, Jhalak, Bush, Sharmi, Payasa, tiya
Hug

Edited by Chani123 - 08 August 2012 at 8:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99

raman987 Goldie
raman987
raman987

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
hi gals
anybody there can i jump in?
desp waiting 4 doodle tanthya analysis ,was reading a post in main forum everybody saying dadi knows about khushis past ,how can that be wasnt khushi only 8 yrs old then how does recognise if dadi hasnt come out of ashram from last 14 yrs and also if she has recognised khushi to be related to arnavs past she will also recognise shyam then?
well the ep was beautiful somehow felt aaja piya was not connected with the ep as a single isolated scene it was beautiful but intensity of drama was on a diff level and the manana was diff not to mention the touchy touchy khushi ? i dont know but thats what i felt and what happens after hug how come in morning arnav is forgeting his habit of  hand holding ?
so want nk to stay in ipk land and swati maam is brilliant feels as if she was there from begining great chem with nani and arnav
should we really buy some dresses for our business tycoon wife
But ipk remains the most rewatched for me after my familys atyachar on me making me watch pavitra rishta and parichay cant std those whats wrong with trp maiyya are we all crazy that we watch same ep again deprive ourselves of sleep and analyize even a riased eyebrow . i dont see this for other serials may be there but not noticed in nutshell i am hopelessly in love with sobti arshi and ipk

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29sharmibalanArhimaniac

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
I am here...Jhalak...Left my system open...And my manager peeped in...Angry

Looked at Trin's post..."So they are indian Costumes right"...What a crude way to introduce my boss to our lovely colors...ROFLROFL

OK chalo..I have to get back to work...Ray...Will c u in an hr...Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

raman987sunshine99Jhalak29Chani123JRiaArhimaniac

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

I am here...Jhalak...Left my system open...And my manager peeped in...Angry

Looked at Trin's post..."So they are indian Costumes right"...What a crude way to introduce my boss to our lovely colors...ROFLROFL

OK chalo..I have to get back to work...Ray...Will c u in an hr...Smile
hey Sharmi,,,, yeah,,, njoi work,,,,

HugK2

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99Chani123

Go to top