NothingLasts IF-Dazzler
NothingLasts
NothingLasts

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by --sumana13--

Originally posted by nazleef

[QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=nazleef][QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=nazleef][QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=nazleef][QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=RitJ26][QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=nazleef]Finally, confirmation of why 
Did you notice the colours on Khushi's dress... Maroon, Magenta, Mauve suit and apple green dupatta... were exactly matching with the shades in the saree of Arnav-Anjali's MOM  maroon, Magenta, Mauve saree and green pallu ... just go back and look at the store room scene and watch it ...it .does mean that all the colors that were missing from their lives due to the untimely demise of their mom will be brought back by Khushi ... symbolism may be ??

Sumana...How did you find it...O my God...This thinking is beyond me...Wow...No wonder they gave her such gaudy velvety outfit...Clap..to match the saree...

I'm sorry all...but that's still no excuse...its still horrible...I feel like I've got a personal vendetta against Velvet now Ouch

I know right? Velvet and a human body should never meet!!! But thank god Sanaya Irani is gorgeous!!! Imagine some of the other SP heroines, particularly a pregnant one (not taking any names and I couldn't help myself), in velvet! God Lord!!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

trintringsharmibalan--sumana13--ChitraFriyya6

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

I'm finally here Hug

hello all Smile

Hello...Trin...I was reading your post in the morning...And left my system open...My boss had some doubts...and he walked in to ask me something...So to explain...I used my comp...and while explaining...your post popped up...Shocked

He looked at the two grannies and started asking about the costumes...and stuff...Confused

Then had to explain...the difference in indian costumes from sarees to salvars to my boss...and why the grannies are wearing white and the married woman are wearing colors...uff...

He completely forgot for what he came to see me for...LOL

Superb post TrinClapClapClap

Thanks LOL That's hilarious...chalo my post was of some useROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--sharmibalanriyya6riti4u

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--sharmibalanriyya6

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by Jhalak29

gals moi back, to pavilion,,,, oopsie reduxBig smile

@ tants new thread...

Jhals Hug I just came too 
HugHug Trinwa,,, my train,,,, ur post was too good BRILLIANTClapClapClap

n i m singing tera mujse hai pehle ka nata koi, yuhin nahi dil ko lubhata koi...

Awww...how much I love you Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29riyya6

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by --sumana13--

Originally posted by nazleef

[QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=nazleef][QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=nazleef][QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=nazleef][QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=RitJ26][QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=nazleef]Finally, confirmation of why 
Did you notice the colours on Khushi's dress... Maroon, Magenta, Mauve suit and apple green dupatta... were exactly matching with the shades in the saree of Arnav-Anjali's MOM  maroon, Magenta, Mauve saree and green pallu ... just go back and look at the store room scene and watch it ...it .does mean that all the colors that were missing from their lives due to the untimely demise of their mom will be brought back by Khushi ... symbolism may be ??

Sumana...How did you find it...O my God...This thinking is beyond me...Wow...No wonder they gave her such gaudy velvety outfit...Clap..to match the saree...

I'm sorry all...but that's still no excuse...its still horrible...I feel like I've got a personal vendetta against Velvet now Ouch

As I have said in my post the fashion designer should be congratulated because the costume is being showcased in the Lakme Fashion Week in Delhi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--ChitraFRJXXriyya6

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by payasa

Originally posted by ranjitha

Hole Reduxians Hug

I think it is indeed a proud day for all reduxians, do I have to state the reason???? Big smile A big jappy to all of youHugHug

EPISODE

This week, IPK has been fantastic.. every scene in every episode is worth a watch !!! Not for a second am I getting bored... no nonsense, no forced in comedy, no filler scenes.. wavvv.. simply wavvv Clap

intense story...me too loving it..ranju

I might fall to that minor section who didnt like the 'aaja piya' sequence... there was something a miss... I didnt like the song... Sanaya looked very very cute, but her expressions missed the depth *no offense meant. Just my POV*. But what followed that was a gem. 'Main 14 saal ka tha jab meri mom ne suide karliya'.. damn that sudden change from irritation, anger to 'DARD'... his eyes spoke volumes... and the hug was MAGICAL !!! Loved both Barun and Sanaya is that. ClapClapClap

u knew of that song cming up from sbs, but being unaware abt it, when that song started, initially i was like from where that song was coming .when i realised it is from her mobile in the midnight...i just had to smile..kabhi, kabhi, cv's ke dil mein aise silly ideas aate hai ki, hum bas muskurate rahe jate hai...

The tini-mini ArHi scenes just made me realize that it was scenes like these that had made me like ArHi... their chemistry was at its peak yesterday. Absolutely loved them, not just individually, but as a pair too.Big smile

Dadi has been sent by Shyam... nothing else in the world can make her hate a person she doesnt even know !! Even though she is being rude to Khushi, even though she is hating Khushi, I'm falling in love with the dadi character day by day. I always love flawed characters more than the 'I am mahaan types' and this dadi is xerox copy of ASR, rather vice-versa, so how cannot I love her?Big smile

she is like spice to the story..

None in the world can shut dadi up, other than my HUNTER... 'so what?' oh man, he just proved again why he is called the mighty ASR. He is not the typical SP beta, who stands like a dumb, watching kitchen politics, waiting for the saas to pass a judgement on the bechari bahu. He is the rule maker... he is the rule breaker... His stand is ultimate and nobody can question it. Yesterday too he just said what he wanted to and walked off !! Bravo my boy !!! HugHugHug

DIALOGUE OF THE DAY

Arnav Singh Raizada ko dekhne ke liye bhi TAX lagega kya?

Dear Mr.Dialogue Writer, was that a question for us? then a BIG YES from my side...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

BLUSH MOMENT

HUNTER in BLUE.. missed you Blue shirt... you made my boy look a little more handsome.. thankoo Day Dreaming

CHOTU SA WISH

Khushijee, you can speak continuously for hours together... you can fight with Arnav like cats and dogs and you then you stand like a lamb, crying in front of dadi? Your husband cannot sit with you 24/7. Also do not be a typical SP bahu. You are a strong gal. Get back to your tigress mode. You need not shout, but can be clear about your thoughts. You are the 'badi bahu' of Raizada parivaar. Claim your 'HAQ'; but before that look like the BAHU. Get rid of those ultra chamkeela salwar. You look the best in your night wear, wear them 24/7 . Its time for you to be part of Raizadas... you are no more an outsider. Your husband has given you the HAQ, use it !!!

PERFORMANCES

Swatijee: I am sooo glad you are part of IPK team. There are a lot of weak links in this team in the acting department, but with your entry, they have got one more strong point to be proud of... really hope you stay for long. I can watch your scenes with Barun for an entire episode. You and Barun too can be nominated for the best jodi. Love you mam.

Sanaya: I loved her in two scenes... the morning scene and one where she hugs Anjali. Will repeat this, she looks the best in night wear... I really hope she gets better costumes.

BARUN SOBTI: ahhh I was actually wondering what words should I use today?! As somebody said yesterday, I am in urgent need of a new dictionary... I am falling short of words to praise this man. But then I read analysis of Nandalala. I loved what she has written about BS, so quoting her here:

Originally posted by Nandalala

How anyone can completely and totally live, breathe and become a character day in and day out...is really beyond me!  The plethora of emotions that one man showcased today was absolutely PHENOMENAL!  That one scene will stay with me for a lifetime...haunting and absolutely, pathologically believable!  You single-handedly proved why you are the best, BARUN SOBTI!  We are the one's taking a bow!  For sure!  Honestly, in front of that scene, everything else was secondary...all other performances were consistent... I am all game for a complete, and more thorough performance of the two-step, & some taxation, too!!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming

REDUX:

Jachu: You reserve in the first page of REDUX and rant so happily!!! As I always say, you are one gutsy woman ...LOLLOL Loved everything you have written. I have a request: next time you get time, do write in about ASR's feeling about his mom. Those about his father and sis have been bookmarked by me... they were marvellous... waiting to read more such stuffs...  Hug

Riti: Very very well written yaar... I have a soft corner and special appreciation for every post that talks about Arnav's childhood and yours just made me emotional... Luv yaaaHug

ANNA: Kal toh keh rahi thi ki likhegi.. where are thou??

BUSH: I am so glad you are back to your hilarious mode... thats your USP and today too you cracked me up with your observations... Love ya galHug

SUNSHINE: 'Today Amma and Mom would be happy as their children had finally found solace in each other, instead of the stars'.. wavvv gal, simply loved this !!!Hug

since mng i am trying to cme to IF..but cud not..so repling now...
answered in blue..
loved  nandlala's take..

Teju,

In which page is Ranju's psot..I need to link it

Sathya...thats so sweet of you to link the posts...does that mean...I don't have to reserve...and if I post somewhere in the middle of redux...and send u the link...and if u like it...U will link it na...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Sorry girls BRB 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvg

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-