Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Ksheera Sagar !! (Page 149)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

sorry power outage here...from mobile...will come later to finish of the jugalbandhi..Cry
aww..take this from me...Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

payasacool_tweetyJhalak29sharmibalan--sumana13--vasirajuriyya6

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
gals moi back, to pavilion,,,, oopsie reduxBig smile

@ tants new thread...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

payasatrintringsharmibalanriyya6riti4u

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by --sumana13--

Originally posted by nazleef

[QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=nazleef][QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=nazleef][QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=nazleef][QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=RitJ26][QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=nazleef]Finally, confirmation of why 
Did you notice the colours on Khushi's dress... Maroon, Magenta, Mauve suit and apple green dupatta... were exactly matching with the shades in the saree of Arnav-Anjali's MOM  maroon, Magenta, Mauve saree and green pallu ... just go back and look at the store room scene and watch it ...it .does mean that all the colors that were missing from their lives due to the untimely demise of their mom will be brought back by Khushi ... symbolism may be ??

Sumana...How did you find it...O my God...This thinking is beyond me...Wow...No wonder they gave her such gaudy velvety outfit...Clap..to match the saree...

I'm sorry all...but that's still no excuse...its still horrible...I feel like I've got a personal vendetta against Velvet now Ouch

NothingLasts--sumana13--Jhalak29sharmibalanChitraFRJXXriyya6

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Originally posted by Jhalak29

@ tants new thread...

Jhals Hug I just came too 

payasaJhalak29sharmibalanriyya6riti4u

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Originally posted by bs_si

I'm finally here Hug

hello all Smile

Hello...Trin...I was reading your post in the morning...And left my system open...My boss had some doubts...and he walked in to ask me something...So to explain...I used my comp...and while explaining...your post popped up...ShockedShockedShockedShocked

He looked at the two grannies and started asking about the costumes...and stuff...ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Then had to explain...the difference in indian costumes from sarees to salvars to my boss...and why the grannies are wearing white and the married woman are wearing colors...uff...

He completely forgot for what he came to see me for...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Superb post TrinClapClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

payasanamedxtrintringJhalak29vasirajuriyya6

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by Jhalak29

@ tants new thread...

Jhals Hug I just came too 
HugHug Trinwa,,, my train,,,, ur post was too good BRILLIANTClapClapClap

n i m singing tera mujse hai pehle ka nata koi, yuhin nahi dil ko lubhata koi...

payasanamedxtrintringsharmibalanriyya6

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by riti4u

Evil Smile me back just fr you baby...

- khushi -cleaner player - dont get me started into this...both have committed errors..and those errors have damaged their own lives...
- I will repeat again- He never hated her...but just denied himself from loving her...
-need of winning back khushi is not fr proving his worthiness...but it is his need for survival...he cant breathe without her..and thus wants to win her love back and give her happiness as it brings him happiness..
- why he challenged her to accept him as her husband- as he wants her to break those barriers that she is forming ..and he wants her to realise that she considers him as her husband too..it is him trying to break her shell...
-whats need for pearls and silent apology- he made mistakes..and also have conscience and thus regret of his actions..I have never said he was not wrong...he was wrong..but this acceptance of his mistake and then his actions to correct them makes him even more worthy...
- comfort of arms started only after outster of shyam is it? -then why she runs to him in hospital..or when she leans on his shoulder after shyam fiasco..I understand he didnt extend arms then..but he did provided his shoulder ...Approve
madhu- join in hun...
@sathu-thanks fr encouragement..Wink

Does one deny the other by pushin them from fist floor, insulting them in public based on their economic status?? she jus challenged him that she will return her money in any cost..was it an error? any one of us will do that right?? for that does he had to be make her stand in the parking lot?? in heavy rain wen she wanted to leave home early for her jiji's birthday??
heylos...another khushi pankha kya? first take this Hug and now for your answer
- he wanted her to leave office as he was getting attracted and affected by her...and all he did what he did was just to get her out of office...it was not hatred dear...it was never hatred...it was denying himself that chance even to get affected by someone..it was not even love ..coz he didnt knw what love was...I have never justified his actions..he was wrong..but he did this all to try to hate her...not hate her exactly...I will quote him while saying- Maine bahut koshish ki tum se nafrat karun par main tumse nafrat kr hi nhi paaya...

Khuarvcool_tweetyJhalak29--sumana13--vasirajuriyya6tanthya

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
sorry girls i am in and out Today Ouch...

where are we?...Tongue..

sree is not  available to discuss LOL  ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrockstrintringJhalak29sharmibalanriyya6riti4u

Go to top