India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Ksheera Sagar !! (Page 148)

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
sorry power outage here...from mobile...will come later to finish of the jugalbandhi..Cry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetytrintring--sumana13--vasirajuRJXXriyya6riti4u

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payasa

Originally posted by ranjitha

Hole Reduxians Hug

I think it is indeed a proud day for all reduxians, do I have to state the reason???? Big smile A big jappy to all of youHugHug

EPISODE

This week, IPK has been fantastic.. every scene in every episode is worth a watch !!! Not for a second am I getting bored... no nonsense, no forced in comedy, no filler scenes.. wavvv.. simply wavvv Clap

intense story...me too loving it..ranju

I might fall to that minor section who didnt like the 'aaja piya' sequence... there was something a miss... I didnt like the song... Sanaya looked very very cute, but her expressions missed the depth *no offense meant. Just my POV*. But what followed that was a gem. 'Main 14 saal ka tha jab meri mom ne suide karliya'.. damn that sudden change from irritation, anger to 'DARD'... his eyes spoke volumes... and the hug was MAGICAL !!! Loved both Barun and Sanaya is that. ClapClapClap

u knew of that song cming up from sbs, but being unaware abt it, when that song started, initially i was like from where that song was coming .when i realised it is from her mobile in the midnight...i just had to smile..kabhi, kabhi, cv's ke dil mein aise silly ideas aate hai ki, hum bas muskurate rahe jate hai...

The tini-mini ArHi scenes just made me realize that it was scenes like these that had made me like ArHi... their chemistry was at its peak yesterday. Absolutely loved them, not just individually, but as a pair too.Big smile

Dadi has been sent by Shyam... nothing else in the world can make her hate a person she doesnt even know !! Even though she is being rude to Khushi, even though she is hating Khushi, I'm falling in love with the dadi character day by day. I always love flawed characters more than the 'I am mahaan types' and this dadi is xerox copy of ASR, rather vice-versa, so how cannot I love her?Big smile

she is like spice to the story..

None in the world can shut dadi up, other than my HUNTER... 'so what?' oh man, he just proved again why he is called the mighty ASR. He is not the typical SP beta, who stands like a dumb, watching kitchen politics, waiting for the saas to pass a judgement on the bechari bahu. He is the rule maker... he is the rule breaker... His stand is ultimate and nobody can question it. Yesterday too he just said what he wanted to and walked off !! Bravo my boy !!! HugHugHug

DIALOGUE OF THE DAY

Arnav Singh Raizada ko dekhne ke liye bhi TAX lagega kya?

Dear Mr.Dialogue Writer, was that a question for us? then a BIG YES from my side...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

BLUSH MOMENT

HUNTER in BLUE.. missed you Blue shirt... you made my boy look a little more handsome.. thankoo Day Dreaming

CHOTU SA WISH

Khushijee, you can speak continuously for hours together... you can fight with Arnav like cats and dogs and you then you stand like a lamb, crying in front of dadi? Your husband cannot sit with you 24/7. Also do not be a typical SP bahu. You are a strong gal. Get back to your tigress mode. You need not shout, but can be clear about your thoughts. You are the 'badi bahu' of Raizada parivaar. Claim your 'HAQ'; but before that look like the BAHU. Get rid of those ultra chamkeela salwar. You look the best in your night wear, wear them 24/7 . Its time for you to be part of Raizadas... you are no more an outsider. Your husband has given you the HAQ, use it !!!

PERFORMANCES

Swatijee: I am sooo glad you are part of IPK team. There are a lot of weak links in this team in the acting department, but with your entry, they have got one more strong point to be proud of... really hope you stay for long. I can watch your scenes with Barun for an entire episode. You and Barun too can be nominated for the best jodi. Love you mam.

Sanaya: I loved her in two scenes... the morning scene and one where she hugs Anjali. Will repeat this, she looks the best in night wear... I really hope she gets better costumes.

BARUN SOBTI: ahhh I was actually wondering what words should I use today?! As somebody said yesterday, I am in urgent need of a new dictionary... I am falling short of words to praise this man. But then I read analysis of Nandalala. I loved what she has written about BS, so quoting her here:

Originally posted by Nandalala

How anyone can completely and totally live, breathe and become a character day in and day out...is really beyond me!  The plethora of emotions that one man showcased today was absolutely PHENOMENAL!  That one scene will stay with me for a lifetime...haunting and absolutely, pathologically believable!  You single-handedly proved why you are the best, BARUN SOBTI!  We are the one's taking a bow!  For sure!  Honestly, in front of that scene, everything else was secondary...all other performances were consistent... I am all game for a complete, and more thorough performance of the two-step, & some taxation, too!!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming

REDUX:

Jachu: You reserve in the first page of REDUX and rant so happily!!! As I always say, you are one gutsy woman ...LOLLOL Loved everything you have written. I have a request: next time you get time, do write in about ASR's feeling about his mom. Those about his father and sis have been bookmarked by me... they were marvellous... waiting to read more such stuffs...  Hug

Riti: Very very well written yaar... I have a soft corner and special appreciation for every post that talks about Arnav's childhood and yours just made me emotional... Luv yaaaHug

ANNA: Kal toh keh rahi thi ki likhegi.. where are thou??

BUSH: I am so glad you are back to your hilarious mode... thats your USP and today too you cracked me up with your observations... Love ya galHug

SUNSHINE: 'Today Amma and Mom would be happy as their children had finally found solace in each other, instead of the stars'.. wavvv gal, simply loved this !!!Hug

since mng i am trying to cme to IF..but cud not..so repling now...
answered in blue..
loved  nandlala's take..

Teju,

In which page is Ranju's psot..I need to link it

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--vasirajutrintringsharmibalanriyya6

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by sree07

I am taking the bait...Embarrassed

I love mausam hai suhana... even ASR likes it DancingDancingDancing. So WE love it.Evil Smile

Excuse me? *giving an ASR look* 
Bitwa is worth this and more? - ASR might have done some good deeds in his past life so that he got khushi in this life and for the next 7 lives. Evil Smile

I have a different take here. She was a woman of substance with clear thought process earlier even with the chirpy behavior. But ever since the kiddu drama started she is stepping out of that. Neither mature nor chirpy. Being quite and a sober demeanor does not vouch for maturity IMO. You can be cheerful and chirpy and still be a 'woman' like earlier.

- yes bitwa is deserving of this love and even more- He was ripped off that love long back in his childhood...and when it was his time to get all love ,he was busy showering it on his di..when it was his time to be cared for ...he was busy taking care ...so yes God had to send some angel for this lonely man...and if there is anyone in this show who deserves a selfless love- it has to be him... and well khushi too deserves his selfless love..so they both deserve each other...A compromise reached...Evil Smile

- She was not child like at some moments but pure childish for some..that sach ka saamna at GH was not required at all and it didnt sound mature to me when she took him to bath in public place ..or when she deliberately didnt let him eat... I like her spirit to take everything with smile...but I was unable to handle some of her comic antics...

Agree that bitwa is a love deprived soul. Completely agree.

But that does not make him deserve her love by default..LOL. 

Deeds should make one deserve the love they get. His deeds never proved the worthiness of him to get her love earlier. Slowing slowing he is becoming worthy of her love. Every time he defends her he is increasing the worthiness by couple of notches. Wink

And on OTT, believe me without OTT ASR would not even glance at khushi IMO. Agree that her OTT is not bearable to normal audience. But since ASR is special, he should get a equally special partner. LOL
Well yes he deserves her...coz every time she has fallen he was the one holding her from the fall...I agree he has been her rakshas but the very same man also was prince for her.. he was very same man who sent shyam into her life then again he was same man to protect her from shyam..yes she risked her life to save him but then he was the one risking his life on hilltop to save his love- her...everytime he has hurt her then he is also very same man who has provided her with comforts in his arms...

LOL...

I always say...khushi is the cleaner player in the game. The the one whose love is not under fire.
Khushi's love or lets say commitment for him is never under question babe. The hatred never came from her. It came from him.

Holding her and carrying her does not alleviate the emotional scars he has given her.  It should be done by healing the wounds and instilling the trust..He is slowing earning her I would say.

why the need of wooing khushi track? Because he need to prove his worthiness...
Why he challenged her to accept him as husband? If he deserves he by default he does not have to do any challenging..
Whats the need of the pearls...and the silent apology...? He erred and he tries to win her back.

Again...the comfort of his arms game started recently...once shyamu is thrown out. Till then khushi was alone fighting her fears and traumas. The raajkumar was not there for around 5 months...LOL
Evil Smile me back just fr you baby...

- khushi -cleaner player - dont get me started into this...both have committed errors..and those errors have damaged their own lives...
- I will repeat again- He never hated her...but just denied himself from loving her...
-need of winning back khushi is not fr proving his worthiness...but it is his need for survival...he cant breathe without her..and thus wants to win her love back and give her happiness as it brings him happiness..
- why he challenged her to accept him as her husband- as he wants her to break those barriers that she is forming ..and he wants her to realise that she considers him as her husband too..it is him trying to break her shell...
-whats need for pearls and silent apology- he made mistakes..and also have conscience and thus regret of his actions..I have never said he was not wrong...he was wrong..but this acceptance of his mistake and then his actions to correct them makes him even more worthy...
- comfort of arms started only after outster of shyam is it? -then why she runs to him in hospital..or when she leans on his shoulder after shyam fiasco..I understand he didnt extend arms then..but he did provided his shoulder ...Approve
madhu- join in hun...
@sathu-thanks fr encouragement..Wink

Does one deny the other by pushin them from fist floor, insulting them in public based on their economic status?? she jus challenged him that she will return her money in any cost..was it an error? any one of us will do that right?? for that does he had to be make her stand in the parking lot?? in heavy rain wen she wanted to leave home early for her jiji's birthday??

Edited by cool_tweety - 09 August 2012 at 6:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

momof2_IPKKNDsharmibalan--sumana13--riyya6

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Originally posted by --sumana13--

Originally posted by nazleef

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by RitJ26

Finally, confirmation of why Arnav freaked out and spilled the beans to Khushi after she tried to kill herself. It was because his mother had done the same and he couldn't bear to lose Khushi the same way, not when he could have prevented it. If he hadn't been able to save Khushi, he would have died on the spot himself!

Yes, Poor guy was freaked out  ...

Completely off topic...what happened to that costume, He was awesome  in that

aww I think I love him even more Heart the look on his face when he told Khushi was heartbreaking. 

Tants by costume do you mean his chinos and white shirt?! Day Dreaming

The same, Rit ..I loved it very much esp teamed with that sports shoes !!Big smile

Blushing  I agree!!! Barun Sobti is just so fit!!!

The CVs are lucky to have such good-looking actors who can pull virtually everything off. I mean look at Mami, Payal, Akash, Shyam, Khushi and at times Arnav. They manage to look like humans in spite putting on such monstrosities!

But a eureka moment for me! I watch re-watchching a scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLDdSljJrdQ&feature=plcp This one to be precise. And I suddenly remembered Doodsie's post about Khushi taking the place of Arnav's mother this time around. Linking the situations where they both decide to commit suicide (successful or otherwise) they really are very similar!

If Arnav's mum had find out about Arnav's dad, did she think like Khushi did, that by killing herself she would be able to make everyone else happy? I mean she would have thought, Anjali was getting married and I am willing to bet that Arnav was close to his dad, hence the deep resentment. So, because of Anjali's marriage, she only left a letter for Chotte's wife since Chotte was the only one alone at the time because Anjali was getting married, and Malik dude had Shyam's sister..  Hence the letter for Chotte's wife from Arnav's mum, and Khushi's stars with a letter for Arnav. Both having instructions for Arnav's survival!

What do yo think?

That is quite deep n impressive, Naz !!  In the end  ..it somehow makes it feel as if Arnav is alone, none to stand by him or supporting him..The persons who loves him truly are up  in the stars...

That hug was very important at this point. Khushi is the one person who doesn't have any expectations from Arnav (oncer bitten, twice shy). She only wants his happiness and doesn't care if he doesn't communicate. Anjali and the others place huge expectations on him. Apart from his mother, Khushi is the only one who thinks of Arnav first. I'm not counting Anjali because she's pregnant (I still have hope, though I have no idea how!). 

The selfless and unconditional love is what drew Arnav out. Much like Khushi, force doesn't work on Arnav. It is only each other's heart and love that can draw them out. 

Anjali has always  been the self centred one, ..Arnav has never been the recipient of unconditional love...  He alwasy got love with expectations attached ...Khushi was the novelty, her  innocence, her purity,  her independence attracted him to her as was her complete indifference to all things materials

Anjali is right in her own way, the need to be reassured. But so does Arnav and Khushi. Just because they are considerably tougher doesn't mean they don't need a hug that h=just say "let it all out jaan. i'm here, it's okay to cry." That hug was important and it came 13/14/15 years too late. but better late than never.

Yup the hug came years too late and in a way that opening meant more to Khushi than to Arnav...for she finally  found her anchor, the place where she belonged...Smile

Khushi has a very powerful mothering instinct. she too has always mothered everyone around her and has been mothered by the Guptas. The Guptas have always needed Khushi to support them. Even Arnav's family have some to depend on Khushi. But Arnav is the only one who hasn't needed Khushi to take care of him. More often than not it was him who took care of her, be it from illnesses, coming cars, jumping from a building, falling from a cliff or saving her dignity after tarnishing in the first place, he has defended Khushi through and through. The only times Khushi looked after him was the jalebi incident, incidents regarding his mother and the post-kidnapping scenes. today, Khushi felt that she is needed. she is needed to provide a haven for Arnav against the whole world. Arnav has always felt the need to protect Khushi and has done that because of her naivety and fragility. today Khushi gets to do the same and is given the right no one else has ever been given before. she feels loved, cherished, special and needed. hence the vow to protect Arnav. he has opened up and she now gets to nurture her love by mothering him all she wants and he reciprocates.
Did you notice the colours on Khushi's dress... Maroon, Magenta, Mauve suit and apple green dupatta... were exactly matching with the shades in the saree of Arnav-Anjali's MOM  maroon, Magenta, Mauve saree and green pallu ... just go back and look at the store room scene and watch it ...it .does mean that all the colors that were missing from their lives due to the untimely demise of their mom will be brought back by Khushi ... symbolism may be ??

Sumana...How did you find it...O my God...This thinking is beyond me...Wow...No wonder they gave her such gaudy velvety outfit...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap..to match the saree...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NothingLasts--sumana13--ChitraFriyya6tanthya

NothingLasts IF-Dazzler
NothingLasts
NothingLasts

Originally posted by riyya6

Khushi has a very powerful mothering instinct. she too has always mothered everyone around her and has been mothered by the Guptas. The Guptas have always needed Khushi to support them. Even Arnav's family have some to depend on Khushi. But Arnav is the only one who hasn't needed Khushi to take care of him. More often than not it was him who took care of her, be it from illnesses, coming cars, jumping from a building, falling from a cliff or saving her dignity after tarnishing in the first place, he has defended Khushi through and through. The only times Khushi looked after him was the jalebi incident, incidents regarding his mother and the post-kidnapping scenes. today, Khushi felt that she is needed. she is needed to provide a haven for Arnav against the whole world. Arnav has always felt the need to protect Khushi and has done that because of her naivety and fragility. today Khushi gets to do the same and is given the right no one else has ever been given before. she feels loved, cherished, special and needed. hence the vow to protect Arnav. he has opened up and she now gets to nurture her love by mothering him all she wants and he reciprocates.
wonderful Thumbs Up

You're right...both of them were robbed of their childhoods and took on the responsibilities from such a young age. So that need to care for one another comes so naturally to them 

I agree. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajuRJXXriyya6

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by bs_si

I'm finally here Hug

hello all Smile

Trin, agayi tu!! Hug

I've still yet to read your post - making my way through them now!!! LOL

Oh my one won't take long at all...it's mostly pics and nothing noteworthy so take your time.Big smile I haven't read anyone today apart from Sathu and Doods and that too very quickly. Work was horrible. One of those days where I didn't stop for 8 hours.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajusharmibalanriyya6

NothingLasts IF-Dazzler
NothingLasts
NothingLasts

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by --sumana13--

Finally, confirmation of why Arnav freaked out and spilled the beans to Khushi after she tried to kill herself. It was because his mother had done the same and he couldn't bear to lose Khushi the same way, not when he could have prevented it. If he hadn't been able to save Khushi, he would have died on the spot himself!

Yes, Poor guy was freaked out  ...

Completely off topic...what happened to that costume, He was awesome  in that

aww I think I love him even more Heart the look on his face when he told Khushi was heartbreaking. 

Tants by costume do you mean his chinos and white shirt?! Day Dreaming

The same, Rit ..I loved it very much esp teamed with that sports shoes !!Big smile

Blushing  I agree!!! Barun Sobti is just so fit!!!

The CVs are lucky to have such good-looking actors who can pull virtually everything off. I mean look at Mami, Payal, Akash, Shyam, Khushi and at times Arnav. They manage to look like humans in spite putting on such monstrosities!

But a eureka moment for me! I watch re-watchching a scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLDdSljJrdQ&feature=plcp This one to be precise. And I suddenly remembered Doodsie's post about Khushi taking the place of Arnav's mother this time around. Linking the situations where they both decide to commit suicide (successful or otherwise) they really are very similar!

If Arnav's mum had find out about Arnav's dad, did she think like Khushi did, that by killing herself she would be able to make everyone else happy? I mean she would have thought, Anjali was getting married and I am willing to bet that Arnav was close to his dad, hence the deep resentment. So, because of Anjali's marriage, she only left a letter for Chotte's wife since Chotte was the only one alone at the time because Anjali was getting married, and Malik dude had Shyam's sister..  Hence the letter for Chotte's wife from Arnav's mum, and Khushi's stars with a letter for Arnav. Both having instructions for Arnav's survival!

What do yo think?

That is quite deep n impressive, Naz !!  In the end  ..it somehow makes it feel as if Arnav is alone, none to stand by him or supporting him..The persons who loves him truly are up  in the stars...

That hug was very important at this point. Khushi is the one person who doesn't have any expectations from Arnav (oncer bitten, twice shy). She only wants his happiness and doesn't care if he doesn't communicate. Anjali and the others place huge expectations on him. Apart from his mother, Khushi is the only one who thinks of Arnav first. I'm not counting Anjali because she's pregnant (I still have hope, though I have no idea how!). 

The selfless and unconditional love is what drew Arnav out. Much like Khushi, force doesn't work on Arnav. It is only each other's heart and love that can draw them out. 

Anjali has always  been the self centred one, ..Arnav has never been the recipient of unconditional love...  He alwasy got love with expectations attached ...Khushi was the novelty, her  innocence, her purity,  her independence attracted him to her as was her complete indifference to all things materials

Anjali is right in her own way, the need to be reassured. But so does Arnav and Khushi. Just because they are considerably tougher doesn't mean they don't need a hug that h=just say "let it all out jaan. i'm here, it's okay to cry." That hug was important and it came 13/14/15 years too late. but better late than never.

Yup the hug came years too late and in a way that opening meant more to Khushi than to Arnav...for she finally  found her anchor, the place where she belonged...Smile

Did you notice the colours on Khushi's dress... Maroon, Magenta, Mauve suit and apple green dupatta... were exactly matching with the shades in the saree of Arnav-Anjali's MOM  maroon, Magenta, Mauve saree and green pallu ... just go back and look at the store room scene and watch it ...it .does mean that all the colors that were missing from their lives due to the untimely demise of their mom will be brought back by Khushi ... symbolism may be ??

Sumana...How did you find it...O my God...This thinking is beyond me...Wow...No wonder they gave her such gaudy velvety outfit...Clap..to match the saree...

Geek Logic behind those hideous tents will make it that much harder to detest them. Damn it! I'm already looking for a flamethrower on ebay to destroy them. You just crushed my dreams! Cry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--trintringJhalak29sharmibalananurao.66vasirajunamedxRJXXChitraFriyya6

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
@ranju- was so engrossed in discussion here..I totally forgot commenting on ur take...
- I so agree with your chotu sa wish..it is mine too..LOL
- totally loved wat anjali(nandalala) wrote ..she writes beautifully...thanks fr mentioning it here..
- yeah same blush moment..even mom noticed new shirt..LOL
loved your take hun...Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

payasanamedxJhalak29sharmibalan--sumana13--vasirajuriyya6tanthya

Go to top