riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by tanthya

Hi riyya & Divzzz... Big smile

Sathya Did you read the story of Flying balls & box of tissues...

I did !!///The Ball bowled me over !!Tongue

See thats why...We have got tissues...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

is Tissue ko kya naam do ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalanRJXXriti4utanthya

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

OK iam going B4 that wanna ttell u guys Love ALOT, Muah

come back soon Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalanriti4utanthya

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged

Chalo...C U all In a couple of hrs...

Will be there for the LC...

Bye for now...Hugzzz

Hug

Janako man nahi hai...Cry

But still...I might come early as well...Big smile

I am leaving...but actually not leaving...(Sathya Terminator style byeWink remember)

Take care...Smile

Ahh, expecting u back !!Big smile

Now that i said my Alvidha...I will stay till i drop...LOLLOLLOLLOL

riyya6riti4utanthya

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Chalo...C U all In a couple of hrs...

Will be there for the LC...

Bye for now...Hugzzz

Hug

Janako man nahi hai...Cry

But still...I might come early as well...Big smile

I am leaving...but actually not leaving...(Sathya Terminator style byeWink remember)

Take care...Smile

Ahh, expecting u back !!Big smile

Now that i said my Alvidha...I will stay till i drop...LOLLOLLOLLOL
Power of Redux... tAke a bow LOL RIP

sharmibalanRJXXtanthya

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Originally posted by riyya6

Koi bi...Tere tissue hai...apki amrzi...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

riyya6riti4utanthya

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by namedx

Shaz where are you hiding? I see you secretly liking posts missy!
Hey matey, I'm in and out..lol trying to catch up on everyone's delicious takes on the episode! And where's yours?? 

ermmm...*hides behind chair*

It's right here...

Loved the episode, CVs are really spoiling us

The Arnav Khushi night scene was cute, loved how the lyrics were so fitting for the situation, and Arnav's face when he revealed the truth Cry

Liked NK - Payal bonding. That little slap on his arm while correcting him, looks like Payal Bhabhi is getting comfy with her devar. She needs a friend in the house too. 

Still hating the dadi and still loving to hate her.

And Arnav once again declaring Khushi is his wife and she can do as she pleases Clap - IN YO FACE DADI!! 

Lol Rit, my most favourite line, ever!!! Hmmm I'm letting you off this time...but don't think you'll get away with it always! Stern Smile

I think it's everyone's favourite line at the moment. The way Arnav disregards her opinion and then throws in a 'but we all really respect you' LOL - You truly are the man (Akash hope you're taking notes)

Sorry teacher!! I will stop slacking. 

Haven't even had a chance to read all the posts yet, am waiting for some peace and quiet at work Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxsharmibalanriyya6riti4utanthya

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by riyya6

Koi bi...Tere tissue hai...apki amrzi...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetysharmibalan

NothingLasts IF-Dazzler
NothingLasts
NothingLasts

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nazleef

Finally, confirmation of why Arnav freaked out and spilled the beans to Khushi after she tried to kill herself. It was because his mother had done the same and he couldn't bear to lose Khushi the same way, not when he could have prevented it. If he hadn't been able to save Khushi, he would have died on the spot himself!

Yes, Poor guy was freaked out  ...

Completely off topic...what happened to that costume, He was awesome  in that

aww I think I love him even more Heart the look on his face when he told Khushi was heartbreaking. 

Tants by costume do you mean his chinos and white shirt?! Day Dreaming

The same, Rit ..I loved it very much esp teamed with that sports shoes !!Big smile

Blushing  I agree!!! Barun Sobti is just so fit!!!

The CVs are lucky to have such good-looking actors who can pull virtually everything off. I mean look at Mami, Payal, Akash, Shyam, Khushi and at times Arnav. They manage to look like humans in spite putting on such monstrosities!

But a eureka moment for me! I watch re-watchching a scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLDdSljJrdQ&feature=plcp This one to be precise. And I suddenly remembered Doodsie's post about Khushi taking the place of Arnav's mother this time around. Linking the situations where they both decide to commit suicide (successful or otherwise) they really are very similar!

If Arnav's mum had find out about Arnav's dad, did she think like Khushi did, that by killing herself she would be able to make everyone else happy? I mean she would have thought, Anjali was getting married and I am willing to bet that Arnav was close to his dad, hence the deep resentment. So, because of Anjali's marriage, she only left a letter for Chotte's wife since Chotte was the only one alone at the time because Anjali was getting married, and Malik dude had Shyam's sister..  Hence the letter for Chotte's wife from Arnav's mum, and Khushi's stars with a letter for Arnav. Both having instructions for Arnav's survival!

What do yo think?

That is quite deep n impressive, Naz !!  In the end  ..it somehow makes it feel as if Arnav is alone, none to stand by him or supporting him..The persons who loves him truly are up  in the stars...

That hug was very important at this point. Khushi is the one person who doesn't have any expectations from Arnav (oncer bitten, twice shy). She only wants his happiness and doesn't care if he doesn't communicate. Anjali and the others place huge expectations on him. Apart from his mother, Khushi is the only one who thinks of Arnav first. I'm not counting Anjali because she's pregnant (I still have hope, though I have no idea how!). 

The selfless and unconditional love is what drew Arnav out. Much like Khushi, force doesn't work on Arnav. It is only each other's heart and love that can draw them out. 

Anjali has always  been the self centred one, ..Arnav has never been the recipient of unconditional love...  He alwasy got love with expectations attached ...Khushi was the novelty, her  innocence, her purity,  her independence attracted him to her as was her complete indifference to all things materials

Anjali is right in her own way, the need to be reassured. But so does Arnav and Khushi. Just because they are considerably tougher doesn't mean they don't need a hug that h=just say "let it all out jaan. i'm here, it's okay to cry." That hug was important and it came 13/14/15 years too late. but better late than never.

Yup the hug came years too late and in a way that opening meant more to Khushi than to Arnav...for she finally  found her anchor, the place where she belonged...Smile

Khushi has a very powerful mothering instinct. she too has always mothered everyone around her and has been mothered by the Guptas. The Guptas have always needed Khushi to support them. Even Arnav's family have some to depend on Khushi. But Arnav is the only one who hasn't needed Khushi to take care of him. More often than not it was him who took care of her, be it from illnesses, coming cars, jumping from a building, falling from a cliff or saving her dignity after tarnishing in the first place, he has defended Khushi through and through. The only times Khushi looked after him was the jalebi incident, incidents regarding his mother and the post-kidnapping scenes. today, Khushi felt that she is needed. she is needed to provide a haven for Arnav against the whole world. Arnav has always felt the need to protect Khushi and has done that because of her naivety and fragility. today Khushi gets to do the same and is given the right no one else has ever been given before. she feels loved, cherished, special and needed. hence the vow to protect Arnav. he has opened up and she now gets to nurture her love by mothering him all she wants and he reciprocates.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

win7namedxsharmibalanRJXXChitraFriyya6

Go to top