India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Ksheera Sagar !! (Page 134)

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
It's clear that no household can run without the influence of a dadi. Recently Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon welcomed Swat Chitnis who will now play the role of Arnav Singh Raizada's (Barun Sobti) dadi.
"I have been given such a warm welcome by the entire cast and crew, they didn't let me feel like a stranger at all. I am truly very happy to be part of 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon', I play a role of a strong - stern woman who has entered the Raizada household with the agenda of taking on the reigns of the house.

It's a challenging role to play but I love my character," says the newest member of the Raizada family.
Swati's entry is set to enfold a lot of excitement and drama on the show. With her sternness, she hopes to ensure that each member of the Raizada household plays to her rules. 

@bold  Please some explain me..  Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan--sumana13--riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by riyya6

HI All Whats latest Hug RIP

Hi Riyya Hug
Hug hi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan--sumana13--ChitraFRJXX

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by tanthya

Hawww !!! Shocked ...Yeh Aaj ladiejjj logs ko kya hua !! All saying I want box of tissues, Box of tissues !!LOLLOL

Box of tissues...LOL...remainds me of Kopal...Shaz...Bushy...and then the much talked about...drum roll...Drum roll...

.* flying Balls*...LOL

Yaar sharmi pls tell me,ye balls ki kahani kaisan shuru hui,kyun shur hui aur kaun shuru kiyaConfused

Don't even go there people...just don't!!! Stern Smile

[/QUOTE]

Kyun ShazzzWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan--sumana13--ChitraFriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi.R

It's clear that no household can run without the influence of a dadi. Recently Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon welcomed Swat Chitnis who will now play the role of Arnav Singh Raizada's (Barun Sobti) dadi.
"I have been given such a warm welcome by the entire cast and crew, they didn't let me feel like a stranger at all. I am truly very happy to be part of 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon', I play a role of a strong - stern woman who has entered the Raizada household with the agenda of taking on the reigns of the house.

It's a challenging role to play but I love my character," says the newest member of the Raizada family.
Swati's entry is set to enfold a lot of excitement and drama on the show. With her sternness, she hopes to ensure that each member of the Raizada household plays to her rules. 

@bold  Please some explain me..  Confused
what the Confused even article on ipkknd seems to be ...Ouch

Edited by riyya6 - 09 August 2012 at 5:48am

Zoyafan--sumana13--ChitraF

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by namedx

Hawww !!! Shocked ...Yeh Aaj ladiejjj logs ko kya hua !! All saying I want box of tissues, Box of tissues !!LOLLOL

Box of tissues...LOL...remainds me of Kopal...Shaz...Bushy...and then the much talked about...drum roll...Drum roll...

.* flying Balls*...LOL

Yaar sharmi pls tell me,ye balls ki kahani kaisan shuru hui,kyun shur hui aur kaun shuru kiyaConfused

Don't even go there people...just don't!!! Stern Smile

Kyun ShazzzWink
[/QUOTE] balls kahani ROFL

Zoyafan--sumana13--sharmibalan

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by sree07

I am taking the bait...Embarrassed

I love mausam hai suhana... even ASR likes it DancingDancingDancing. So WE love it.Evil Smile

Excuse me? *giving an ASR look* 
Bitwa is worth this and more? - ASR might have done some good deeds in his past life so that he got khushi in this life and for the next 7 lives. Evil Smile

I have a different take here. She was a woman of substance with clear thought process earlier even with the chirpy behavior. But ever since the kiddu drama started she is stepping out of that. Neither mature nor chirpy. Being quite and a sober demeanor does not vouch for maturity IMO. You can be cheerful and chirpy and still be a 'woman' like earlier.

- yes bitwa is deserving of this love and even more- He was ripped off that love long back in his childhood...and when it was his time to get all love ,he was busy showering it on his di..when it was his time to be cared for ...he was busy taking care ...so yes God had to send some angel for this lonely man...and if there is anyone in this show who deserves a selfless love- it has to be him... and well khushi too deserves his selfless love..so they both deserve each other...A compromise reached...Evil Smile

- She was not child like at some moments but pure childish for some..that sach ka saamna at GH was not required at all and it didnt sound mature to me when she took him to bath in public place ..or when she deliberately didnt let him eat... I like her spirit to take everything with smile...but I was unable to handle some of her comic antics...

Agree that bitwa is a love deprived soul. Completely agree.

But that does not make him deserve her love by default..LOL. 

Deeds should make one deserve the love they get. His deeds never proved the worthiness of him to get her love earlier. Slowing slowing he is becoming worthy of her love. Every time he defends her he is increasing the worthiness by couple of notches. Wink

And on OTT, believe me without OTT ASR would not even glance at khushi IMO. Agree that her OTT is not bearable to normal audience. But since ASR is special, he should get a equally special partner. LOL

Kaheen Anna dikaayi nahee de rahee heinLOLLOL..agar woh yahaan hothe she would have  picked up a fight with u for the line that is bold..and u being a khushi panka(even i am) and she being ASR phanka, it will be good one to watch..WinkLOL..Anna...kahaan ho..LOL

LOL 

Have you seen how we guys fight?Wink
We had plenty in the pastLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafancool_tweety--sumana13--riyya6riti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Sree -for ur ans on khushi's behavior change I replied at Pg 131...do chk...

@all- me leavin...will cum back if time permits till then ...ASR zindabadTongue...and see ya gals...Hug to all

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84ZoyafanJhalak29sharmibalan--sumana13--vasirajusree07RJXXriyya6tanthya

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pals13

Garima if related prolly..

Is there a back story to Garima ??

No, its just that she is Khushi's maasi...so if ASR's dad was involved in the accident where her parents died...then there are chances that either one of them knows ASR's Dad and Dadi.

Also, i dont remember the exact dialogue which happened during ASR's parents barsi...there was a scene when she tells GH about barsi and  i guess there were some leading statements( ...will have to re-watch that episode again...

mujhe bahut bada hunch ho raha hai...and janmashthmi is looking quite ominous to me in IPKConfused (because CVs agar Teej ko postpone karke Janmashthmi celebrate kar rahe hain on the same day as the real one...then there has to be a solid reason for that))

Now iam both exicted & scared to watch the episode...So looking forward to today's episode...

They might use the sep teej...exactly in 4 weeks time
[/QUOTE]

Hey Sharmi...me too SCARED for my bitwa and bitiya...abhi abhi toh dono ke dil ke bageeche mein kaliyan phooti hain...touche'

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetyJhalak29sharmibalan--sumana13--riyya6tanthya

Go to top