Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Ksheera Sagar !! (Page 131)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

I think its brings back our old debate... baggage and traveling light weight.LOL

Here we go again disagreeing...Wink

Agree that she was the resident clown of GH. But that comes with her nature. She was chirpy in RM as well. In office she was equally feisty. So we can not stamp that character trait as something which is forced by gupta's. Its her nature. 

Now shortsightedness (mostly i believe it is the result of her good nature and the inability to see bad in any one..can be counted as a shade of innocence.), meddling in others matters (here also I believe she thinks everyone as her own and their problems always become her problem by default because of his nature.), those traits are not gone anywhere IMO. It is still in place in tact. Its a part of her goodness. 

But irrespective of these traits she can be the chirpy mood. the behavior does not have to do with any of this.  The ever present sadness in her is the one boggling her mind. And it kills the spunk in her somewhere. It has nothing to do with being mature or learning to mend her ways.
Ever present sadness in her is due to sadness of person whom she loves the most and if you say she thinks everyone as her own..wont their sadness affect them..what they went through in past few weeks was earth shattering moment for one of most important person in her husband's life...she is still reeling from that effect...You knw very well that I write very less for khushi..but long back I had written something fr her...this will make you sad but this seems very real to me...
There was dialogue in shyam-khushi confrontation - where she says marr gayi hain woh khushi-
I wrote - Khushi -innocent and chirpy girl died that moment when love of her life called her characterless and blames her for spoiling his di's life...that moment something died inside her...there had to be some change...She went through a lot actually for the same man...and realised his importance in her life...there was whole transition track for khushi for me in past few weeks since kiddu track started...she realised what her actions led to...she realised that he is important and thus his pain hurts her more...

hope i made some sense...incoherent thoughts I just wrote...D'oh

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan--sumana13--vasirajusree07ChitraF

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Sathu ignoring me Cry Cry why ..nadahan Chotti si bachi  ko ignore kar rahi ho Cry
oh then let me give you hug...Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan--sumana13--vasirajuJhalak29

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
OK Q time
When Nani asked Dadi why she hates Khushi so much,she dint even know her enough to judge her/hate her,Dadi isnt like that ,then why she is behaving rudly with Khushi,Dadi maintaine d her silence,what does that Mean?

Is shyam is instrumental in bringing DADI into RM

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan--sumana13--Jhalak29riti4u

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Supna9

Ok going back to my hibernation mod.
Sathya i m thora naraz with u on ur step mother behaviour to my post means poems. ;-(

Yaara,

Mujhe urdu samajh main nahi aati ..Issliye koi comment dene keliye darr thi hoon Embarrassed

Hibernation bandh kar aur active hoja !!

sathya i knw i knw but yest or previous day i reading na all analysis n saw ur name in each n every analysis except mine. So can u feel how a child feel that her mother gives her love to her each child except her i m so afsurda i knw ur status but reader too can think na iss analysis or post me koi defect hai so headmasterni rejected this post n didnt sign it.

Zoyafan--sumana13--Jhalak29riti4utanthya

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by nivedha84

OK someone help me
What was Arnav's exact dialouge b4 Khushi Hugs himErmm

My Mom died when i was 14, 14 years before, My mom committed suicide  * Khushi Zapped*

wahi tho,i saw him say 2 lines,but i understood what he said,My mom commited suicide 14 years back.CryCryCry

He went fast or may be u were too busy drooling LOLLOL

Iam not that heartless sathu,drooling over my Crying Bitwa neber eber,i was crying with him Cry

U too are one of crying Brigade  !!  Anna will be proud of U !!Smile

I cried too Sathya...Barun is too good in emotional scenes...actually he is good in everything...LOL

When he was talking to his dadi...day before yesterday...He kept his emotions in check...and was still very emotional when he asked her where she was when they wanted her...and not to take his dad's name in this house...

I became too emotional watching that...

Ever since I had my son...I cry...with a twist of a finger...Angry

Cry

Let me join ASR bandwagon for this one.
Yesterday the scene was perfect...Thumbs Up
I got the answer to the questions which I always had in my mind. "Why didn't ASR move on?" "Why stick to old baggages?"

For me yesterday he was a small boy asking for directions! 
Dimag ki bathi jali moment.

Perfect sree...CryCryCryCryCryCry..See once the dam opens ...its very difficult to stop...Unhappy

nivedha84Zoyafan--sumana13--sree07riti4u

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by nazleef

Finally, confirmation of why Arnav freaked out and spilled the beans to Khushi after she tried to kill herself. It was because his mother had done the same and he couldn't bear to lose Khushi the same way, not when he could have prevented it. If he hadn't been able to save Khushi, he would have died on the spot himself!

Yes, Poor guy was freaked out  ...

Completely off topic...what happened to that costume, He was awesome  in that

aww I think I love him even more Heart the look on his face when he told Khushi was heartbreaking. 

Tants by costume do you mean his chinos and white shirt?! Day Dreaming

The same, Rit ..I loved it very much esp teamed with that sports shoes !!Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84ZoyafanNothingLastsJhalak29--sumana13--RJXXriti4u

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

I am taking the bait...Embarrassed

I love mausam hai suhana... even ASR likes it DancingDancingDancing. So WE love it.Evil Smile

Excuse me? *giving an ASR look* 
Bitwa is worth this and more? - ASR might have done some good deeds in his past life so that he got khushi in this life and for the next 7 lives. Evil Smile

I have a different take here. She was a woman of substance with clear thought process earlier even with the chirpy behavior. But ever since the kiddu drama started she is stepping out of that. Neither mature nor chirpy. Being quite and a sober demeanor does not vouch for maturity IMO. You can be cheerful and chirpy and still be a 'woman' like earlier.

- yes bitwa is deserving of this love and even more- He was ripped off that love long back in his childhood...and when it was his time to get all love ,he was busy showering it on his di..when it was his time to be cared for ...he was busy taking care ...so yes God had to send some angel for this lonely man...and if there is anyone in this show who deserves a selfless love- it has to be him... and well khushi too deserves his selfless love..so they both deserve each other...A compromise reached...Evil Smile

- She was not child like at some moments but pure childish for some..that sach ka saamna at GH was not required at all and it didnt sound mature to me when she took him to bath in public place ..or when she deliberately didnt let him eat... I like her spirit to take everything with smile...but I was unable to handle some of her comic antics...

Agree that bitwa is a love deprived soul. Completely agree.

But that does not make him deserve her love by default..LOL. 

Deeds should make one deserve the love they get. His deeds never proved the worthiness of him to get her love earlier. Slowing slowing he is becoming worthy of her love. Every time he defends her he is increasing the worthiness by couple of notches. Wink

And on OTT, believe me without OTT ASR would not even glance at khushi IMO. Agree that her OTT is not bearable to normal audience. But since ASR is special, he should get a equally special partner. LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniZoyafan--sumana13--win7Jhalak29sharmibalanriti4u

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sharmibalan

OK someone help me
What was Arnav's exact dialouge b4 Khushi Hugs himErmm

My Mom died when i was 14, 14 years before, My mom committed suicide  * Khushi Zapped*

wahi tho,i saw him say 2 lines,but i understood what he said,My mom commited suicide 14 years back.CryCryCry

He went fast or may be u were too busy drooling LOLLOL

Iam not that heartless sathu,drooling over my Crying Bitwa neber eber,i was crying with him Cry

U too are one of crying Brigade  !!  Anna will be proud of U !!Smile

I cried too Sathya...Barun is too good in emotional scenes...actually he is good in everything...LOL

When he was talking to his dadi...day before yesterday...He kept his emotions in check...and was still very emotional when he asked her where she was when they wanted her...and not to take his dad's name in this house...

I became too emotional watching that...

Ever since I had my son...I cry...with a twist of a finger...Angry

Cry

Hawww !!! ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked ...Yeh Aaj ladiejjj logs ko kya hua !! All saying I want box of tissues, Box of tissues !!LOLLOL

Box of tissues...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...remainds me of Kopal...Shaz...Bushy...and then the much talked about...drum roll...Drum roll...

.* flying Balls*...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84Zoyafan--sumana13--sree07Jhalak29tanthya

Go to top