Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by clarissajohn

shall we ask 1curiosity 'to find out why con is not happening or is there any chance if arhi are shifted to mars  LOL

They are slowly getting comfortable with eachother...flirting, slight physical closeness...and being comfortable with eachother...then the con...

I just want them to complete all the incomplete kisses...ray...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@ RED i second u Sharmi,I mean Complete ALLL the incomplet kiss

kuch samay lagega delivery keliye

are u guys ready to wait for another two years

then kam pakka samjho  LOLLOLLOL

Oye he'll seal the deal,tu dhekna and i swear that day chetan will be glued to u and  in full romantic mood,so u wont be sparedLOL

LOL
BTW who is chetan.

It is Malayalam meaning Jeeju !!Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan--sumana13--Jhalak29sharmibalan

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Heya Girls Big smile...Kya bolu Good after noon ya good evening LOLLOL..

sathu should decide that Wink..

so whats going on at redux kya discussion chal raha hay Tongue...

ok my question ..

Dose Jhas and guptha's hsa any connection  by chance ?

i don't say that  shyam can be Brother of kushi,nope..

Till now the real identity of shyamu is not reviled to Gupthas..

and Kushi reminds dadi the Dussri aurath of her son..who is shaym sister ..

may be Kushi is the daughter of Dusri aurath cousin brother ,,,By any chance Embarrassed ..

this prediction is like typical telugu old films LOL ..but still hosktha hai na Embarrassed

Edited by vasiraju - 09 August 2012 at 5:19am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84Zoyafan--sumana13--sree07Jhalak29sharmibalanriti4u

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Sathya nt ur yaad khushi ka dard kheench k laya mujhe hehehe
read page 123.
Yest i felt anxity my mother nt at home stayed with my sis dialysis in hospital.
N due to flue nt feeling well also. Plz reply my msg on page 123 soon so i could go

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanJhalak29sharmibalanriti4utanthya

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Happy janashtami to all,,,,,
May we all be blessed with our own ladoo gopal, kanha & Krishna... In our lives, let him be the one evokes the mother in u, love in u and guides u.

Edited by Jhalak29 - 09 August 2012 at 5:25am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafannivedha84--sumana13--sharmibalanriti4utanthya

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by sree07

Bhattt ???

U are telling me to bash ur daughter when ur daughter is proving to be a good biwi, good SIL, Good DIL.. Are u crazy  ??Hug

Nothing emotional about it..just look from a 8 year old's view n u can  pick the thoughts ...

LOL ya... I think I am all boosted up and excited when i defend khushi. Wink
Senti about khushi.Nooo..I can not take it...Wink 
Let my baby be cheerful and happy as she was during the OTT days...
Oh god...I really miss those days. I will do anything to get a mausam hai suhana from her(I know you hate that...still Tongue). 
Feels like we are seeing a hollow khushi nowadays.  One moment happiness and the other moment she gets flood of tearsD'oh

Yesterday the song sequence was nice...the innocence and naughtiness Thumbs Up

Don't even mention that thing to me... AngryAngryAngry..Gawdd , How I wish I could  go back in time n erase it !!!

She was all chirpy till just a few days back, lets enjoy her quiet demeanor too, In fact I am actually enjoying her more now ..The hesitancy, the docility, the love n pride she has on her hubby...Muhwazzz !!  N let me tell u ,My bituwa is worth all this n More !! Evil Smile

Not a Hollow one, the woman of substance is coming out now...we saw hollow Khushi previously ..now we will see the real Khushi..

I am taking the bait...Embarrassed

I love mausam hai suhana... even ASR likes it DancingDancingDancing. So WE love it.Evil Smile

Excuse me? *giving an ASR look* 
Bitwa is worth this and more? - ASR might have done some good deeds in his past life so that he got khushi in this life and for the next 7 lives. Evil Smile

I have a different take here. She was a woman of substance with clear thought process earlier even with the chirpy behavior. But ever since the kiddu drama started she is stepping out of that. Neither mature nor chirpy. Being quite and a sober demeanor does not vouch for maturity IMO. You can be cheerful and chirpy and still be a 'woman' like earlier.

No, She lived for others without having an entity of her own.. She was what the Gupta's wanted her to be ..It was never about her but now, she is slowly discovering what she wants  and what she doesn't ..

earlier .. she neither used to see the front or back of anything and would just jump in the middle and offer her advice wanted /unwanted but now, she  does not, she steps back ..

earlier she used to force herself nn members  but now she understands and gives them their space..

That is progress to me

I think its brings back our old debate... baggage and traveling light weight.LOL

Here we go again disagreeing...Wink

Agree that she was the resident clown of GH. But that comes with her nature. She was chirpy in RM as well. In office she was equally feisty. So we can not stamp that character trait as something which is forced by gupta's. Its her nature. 

Now shortsightedness (mostly i believe it is the result of her good nature and the inability to see bad in any one..can be counted as a shade of innocence.), meddling in others matters (here also I believe she thinks everyone as her own and their problems always become her problem by default because of his nature.), those traits are not gone anywhere IMO. It is still in place in tact. Its a part of her goodness. 

But irrespective of these traits she can be the chirpy mood. the behavior does not have to do with any of this.  The ever present sadness in her is the one boggling her mind. And it kills the spunk in her somewhere. It has nothing to do with being mature or learning to mend her ways.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SanayamZoyafangeetmaanluvvasirajunamedxJhalak29--sumana13--riti4u

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by pals13

Hey allHug Hug Hug

I am yet to read today's analysis except Doods, will go home and read till the next epi airsBig smileBig smile

achha mujhe yeh batao:

• GH doesnt know that Anjali-Arnav were Maliks, rite???
  • Shashi,Bua and Garima dint know Raizada but is it possible that they knew Maliks and that confrontation is coming up between Dadi and GH during janmashthami...remember Nani's dialogue to Arnav yesterday--hum sach bata denge to Dadi but after Janmashthmi

Sach vis Shyam...Dadi already know the remaining sach !!

GH does not know the Malik tag !!

Sathu, I was wondering ki Damaadji aka Shyam ka sach batane ki jagah kahin aisa na ho ki original damaadji ka thoda(not full) sach saamne aaye...coz either Garima/Bua/Shashi will recognize Dadi or vice versa

Garima if related prolly..

Is there a back story to Garima ??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvvasirajuJhalak29--sumana13--

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged

OK someone help me
What was Arnav's exact dialouge b4 Khushi Hugs himErmm

My Mom died when i was 14, 14 years before, My mom committed suicide  * Khushi Zapped*

wahi tho,i saw him say 2 lines,but i understood what he said,My mom commited suicide 14 years back.CryCryCry

He went fast or may be u were too busy drooling LOLLOL

Iam not that heartless sathu,drooling over my Crying Bitwa neber eber,i was crying with him Cry

U too are one of crying Brigade  !!  Anna will be proud of U !!Smile

I cried too Sathya...Barun is too good in emotional scenes...actually he is good in everything...WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

When he was talking to his dadi...day before yesterday...He kept his emotions in check...and was still very emotional when he asked her where she was when they wanted her...and not to take his dad's name in this house...

I became too emotional watching that...

Ever since I had my son...I cry...with a twist of a finger...Angry

CryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafannivedha84Jhalak29--sumana13--clarissajohnriti4utanthya

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jhalak29

shall we ask 1curiosity 'to find out why con is not happening or is there any chance if arhi are shifted to mars  LOL

They are slowly getting comfortable with eachother...flirting, slight physical closeness...and being comfortable with eachother...then the con...

I just want them to complete all the incomplete kisses...ray...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@ RED i second u Sharmi,I mean Complete ALLL the incomplet kiss

kuch samay lagega delivery keliye

are u guys ready to wait for another two years

then kam pakka samjho  LOLLOLLOL

Oye he'll seal the deal,tu dhekna and i swear that day chetan will be glued to u and  in full romantic mood,so u wont be sparedLOL

LOL

BTW who is chetan.

Chetan is Shami's Hubby,chetan-jeeju

@ RED iam still waiting for chechi's reactionEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan--sumana13--Jhalak29sharmibalanclarissajohn

Go to top