nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by nivedha84

OK someone help me
What was Arnav's exact dialouge b4 Khushi Hugs himErmm

My Mom died when i was 14, 14 years before, My mom committed suicide  * Khushi Zapped*

wahi tho,i saw him say 2 lines,but i understood what he said,My mom commited suicide 14 years back.CryCryCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29sharmibalan--sumana13--clarissajohntanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by geetmaanluv

she looked like an pari yest in the pink night suit..
 then in the morning some one put my pari in a clown suit. Angry

LOL LOL...

Its high time they cut the anarkali's from IPK

feels as if khushi is carrying the baby bump instead of anjali D'oh

Khushi is so sacrificing may be she is carrying Anjali's prosthetic tummy on  Anjie's Behalf..who knows??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prabhatageetmaanluvsree07Jhalak29sharmibalanclarissajohn

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">I always reach for the pg 3 on my newspaper.. the habit seems to still linger on with Redux... So the inside scoops from pg3 from the stable of the talented Reduxians-</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ghausia- A link to the past of Arhimarriage, Holi confessions,flirtatious Arnav pre and post wedding with the scenes of today.. The story revisited with the recentdevelopments... Lovely snapshot of IPK...if u have missed the epis and the links in between an enjoyable read..Smile</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">SanayaM-A soulful look at Arnie's dreams and his balm Khushi, the healing by Khushi and in return her healing by Arnav.. beautiful... moving on to deciphering what lay beyond the obvious... So ladies wear youranalyticalhat while reading this..Smile </font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Jhals- A story of love that flows effortlessly like a river...rejoice, smile with Arnav and Khusi as they enjoy their new found togetherness and look to conquer everyone with it... Daily dose of love @IPK land cannot get better...Smile</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Vidya- A quick look at the deeper side of IPK., the plot, characters, movement of story,with how Ksheera Sagar ties them up... A much needed note to CV's is attached from the a dedicated viewer...The serious side of IPK wonderfully explored..Smile</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Incandescent-IPK can be enjoyed much better when u delve into the characters who shape it.. A 360 degree look at the movers and shakers of today's episode...Not to be missed.Smile</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Nazlfa- A song expresses the emotions with such precision that sometimes plain verse fail...Another magical and lyrical look at Arnav and Khushi..Smile
</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Sumana13- A beautiful end to the page with a sweet post... A quick precap of all the imp pointers with cute pictures.. that bring a smile to your lips.Smile</font>

Cue horrendous formatting of the post I just quoted because my iPod has a mental breakdown when there's HTML involved LOL
Thank you so much for liking my post & taking the time to comment on it! Hug
I'm still new to all this analysis stuff so I'm glad that you enjoyed my view on the episode! Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Jhalak29clarissajohntanthya

gopikaaji Goldie
gopikaaji
gopikaaji

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by geetmaanluv

she looked like an pari yest in the pink night suit..
 then in the morning some one put my pari in a clown suit. Angry

LOL LOL...

Its high time they cut the anarkali's from IPK

feels as if khushi is carrying the baby bump instead of anjali D'oh

Khushi is so sacrificing may be she is carrying Anjali's prosthetic tummy on  Anjie's Behalf..who knows??

payal ..as if she is carrying the baby bump...Anjali is having divine child of snake ..so need of baby bump..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvsree07sharmibalan--sumana13--clarissajohntanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by gopikaaji

Originally posted by gopikaaji

Originally posted by jane_doe

http://www.urlremoved/2012/08/u-me-tv-9th-august-2012.html

U ME had a segment too ??ShockedShocked

there won't be a remarriage...at ending contract ..is their marriage will be broken?

it will cease to be of concern when they don't give a damn about it ...Khushi has said na,, Main Hamesha aapke saath rahoongi ...It did not seem as if she was planning on walking out after 2 days !! Smile

thank u dear after reading doods view ...really worried yaar ...y these two r not blessed with some peaceful days of love...

U are welcome !!

That is the basic funda of their love story... Their love will not have a easy run, they will have to fight each n every step of the way..Smile

Jhalak29sharmibalan--sumana13--clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Bhattt ???

U are telling me to bash ur daughter when ur daughter is proving to be a good biwi, good SIL, Good DIL.. Are u crazy  ??Hug

Nothing emotional about it..just look from a 8 year old's view n u can  pick the thoughts ...

LOL ya... I think I am all boosted up and excited when i defend khushi. Wink
Senti about khushi.Nooo..I can not take it...Wink 
Let my baby be cheerful and happy as she was during the OTT days...
Oh god...I really miss those days. I will do anything to get a mausam hai suhana from her(I know you hate that...still Tongue). 
Feels like we are seeing a hollow khushi nowadays.  One moment happiness and the other moment she gets flood of tearsD'oh

Yesterday the song sequence was nice...the innocence and naughtiness Thumbs Up

yeah I too liked that sree which clearly defined how cute simple she is  Big smile

Hi shami me tooo... And I loved the way she screamed how she do not want to change himLOL

perfect kooosi style. Only she can do like that and that tax dialogue. mar dala

Only  and only she can bring smile on his face. Is anyone ready for a bet  LOL

geetmaanluvsree07Jhalak29sharmibalan--sumana13--

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Originally posted by clarissajohn

shall we ask 1curiosity 'to find out why con is not happening or is there any chance if arhi are shifted to mars  LOL

They are slowly getting comfortable with eachother...flirting, slight physical closeness...and being comfortable with eachother...then the con...

I just want them to complete all the incomplete kisses...ray...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

nivedha84--sumana13--Jhalak29clarissajohntanthya

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Morning all!
How is everyone today?
Whoa, I just noticed that I got 47 likes on my analysis! Big smile

Heyy Ghausia

we haven't spoken to each other..I am sathya Big smile

I have followed ur bantering with Bush/Arhimaniac and liked the nok/jhoks u have

Sweet heart, Good writing , talent will always get u likes !! I am happy for u Hug

Nice to speak to you Sathya! Haha nok-jhok is always fun LOL
Thank you so much! Hug
It truly means a lot Embarrassed

Jhalak29--sumana13--clarissajohntanthya

Go to top