Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Ksheera Sagar !! (Page 112)

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

This one is clear

nivi that seg was cute so we can assume that its from the epi right ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84namedxtanthya

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by geetmaanluv

[QUOTE=geetmaanluv]

first of all can I ask you ur name...coz u r really forcing me to cum back here and I am luvin it...LOL
- firstly Arnav's dad has done something wrong that is why even in RM noone takes his name so khushi will not have to feel that way...but I buy your argument that it will be tough for her agreed..but arnav being a malik doesnt change the fact that he is still same person who is as per  her -most important person in her life...

- when I said anjali's marriage fiasco,I meant shyam being thrown out...arnav himself did it and when I was writing this statement ..i got reminded of that thurs epi where he mentions her as the reason...LOLso I take this argument back with full respect...

hi im rukmani ... but u can call me ruks that what everyone else uses. ur riti?

yea i just said that bec its what came to mind after reading tants post... didnt expect any response... 

ur right abt arnav s luv... obviously his love will be more than any pain she feels. and him being an expert in dealing with gruesome death of a parent will be there for her. but i do think the truth of the parents will rattle her .. and this might lead to her taking a step back from arnav. 

how many times has it been said that arnav is like his father. they do share a lot of traits ... expect arnav being good and righteous in the end of the day. for that reason alone khushi should feel conflict .. being with someone so close and so like her parents killer. but im sure she will come back and love will heal all wounds. khushi is healing his now and later arnav will heal hers. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshininivedha84sree07riti4utanthya

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sharmibalan

ok Sathu...wants to knw ur views too on geetmanluv's take... - if khushi cums to knw that ASR's father killed her parents..is it justified fr her to leave arnav for the same reason?

it is not about justification, Riti..At that time emotions will come into play and  emotional decisions  will be unpredictable..

Lets look from Khushi's point of view... A happy  8 year old, secure in the love n attention of her family ..one day her parents go out on an errand  leaving her to play   or stay at home   ..They never come back !..The 8 year child does not know what has happened, does not realize why there are sudden influx of people, she is excied and happy to see so many ppl in her home cos that means more play mates , she is happy with the atention they shower on her but yet she feels insecure as she awaits her parents to come, They do not.. slowly, she begins to feel guilty, she beins to think that may be this is her punishment, her parents are punishing her for some mistake and they will take her back as soon as she stops that mischief..she  tries, her eyes always hovering to the door, waiting for the  familiar voices to call out to her  but the voice never called !!

Then suddenly out of the blue, her Maasi comes,  takes her away from parents,  to her query, Maasi says they are with the stars ...This shatters her , she feels abandoned ,  rejected.. she fears attachment and  tightly clamps down on her emotions ..from then on  all her atention is focued oon being needed  cos she does not want rejection, fears abandonment ... This is Khushi NOw...when into this  psyche, u come to know that it is Arnav's father who destroyed her childhood, she will react and try to be far from the hurt ..the hurt she will get everytime she sees Arnav cos he will remind her of his father
Clap...My heart goes for this girl...

Thats why...she is still childish, eager to please everyone around her, over sacrificing...(some of her characteristics)...

and when she comes to know the truth...she will react...and I am waiting to see...how emotional this would be for her...She loves Arnav...and at the same time...he remainds her of her parents death...I would never want to be Khushi...I would never want to be in her shoes...

we say Arnav has built  a  fortress but  what is equally true is Khushi too has built  a fotress that is very impregnable, which even Arnav ahs not been able to enter yet !!..when that crumbles, it will be interesting to see  how the fallout happens...

Unhappy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84geetmaanluvsharmibalanclarissajohnriti4utanthya

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

thanks clarissajohn..I guess Shami right?  fr wonderful commentHug

you wrote it wonderfully tho wonderful comment tho bantha hein

yeah im shami  Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4utanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged

ok Sathu...wants to knw ur views too on geetmanluv's take... - if khushi cums to knw that ASR's father killed her parents..is it justified fr her to leave arnav for the same reason?

it is not about justification, Riti..At that time emotions will come into play and  emotional decisions  will be unpredictable..

Lets look from Khushi's point of view... A happy  8 year old, secure in the love n attention of her family ..one day her parents go out on an errand  leaving her to play   or stay at home   ..They never come back !..The 8 year child does not know what has happened, does not realize why there are sudden influx of people, she is excied and happy to see so many ppl in her home cos that means more play mates , she is happy with the atention they shower on her but yet she feels insecure as she awaits her parents to come, They do not.. slowly, she begins to feel guilty, she beins to think that may be this is her punishment, her parents are punishing her for some mistake and they will take her back as soon as she stops that mischief..she  tries, her eyes always hovering to the door, waiting for the  familiar voices to call out to her  but the voice never called !!

Then suddenly out of the blue, her Maasi comes,  takes her away from parents,  to her query, Maasi says they are with the stars ...This shatters her , she feels abandoned ,  rejected.. she fears attachment and  tightly clamps down on her emotions ..from then on  all her atention is focued oon being needed  cos she does not want rejection, fears abandonment ... This is Khushi NOw...when into this  psyche, u come to know that it is Arnav's father who destroyed her childhood, she will react and try to be far from the hurt ..the hurt she will get everytime she sees Arnav cos he will remind her of his father
Clap..I knew you will answer it perfectly...what my issue was arnav being held responsible fr his dad's deed ..but I agree with you it will be difficult fr her if arnav starts reminding her of his father..but then Sathu.. she is somehow shown more mature to react in strong way towards arnav fr it..especially if she cums to knw that because of his father's action he too hates him a lot... and now when she has emotionally become so much attached with this man - will she go away -wont she get feeling of abandonment again...wont she fear again being orphaned..if she goes away from arnav...  khushi is sometimes hard for me to understand but I will take ur words...Smile

Thanxx for the confidence n trust in me , riti Hug

She will not go , both will fight the demons of the past...   Her mind and heart will understand that Arnav dislikes his father but the  orphaned child of 8years will simply react..it is instinctive  ...will take time for her to overcome years of anguish n raw pain..

I am more interested in how Anjali got her limp..If Khushi is unconnected to it...problem is halved otherwise it intensifies ...

satyavarshinigeetmaanluvsree07clarissajohnriti4u

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by nivedha84

This one is clear

nivi that seg was cute so we can assume that its from the epi right ?

Maine Bitiya se Hug maanga bitwa ke liye ,but bitwa ne wink  karliya bitiya ke liyeWinkWinkWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

shall we ask 1curiosity 'to find out why con is not happening or is there any chance if arhi are shifted to mars  LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84--sumana13--sree07tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Clap...My heart goes for this girl...

Thats why...she is still childish, eager to please everyone around her, over sacrificing...(some of her characteristics)...

and when she comes to know the truth...she will react...and I am waiting to see...how emotional this would be for her...She loves Arnav...and at the same time...he remainds her of her parents death...I would never want to be Khushi...I would never want to be in her shoes...

we say Arnav has built  a  fortress but  what is equally true is Khushi too has built  a fotress that is very impregnable, which even Arnav ahs not been able to enter yet !!..when that crumbles, it will be interesting to see  how the fallout happens...

Unhappy

Ab Kya hua??

--sumana13--sree07sharmibalanclarissajohnriti4u

Go to top