Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NothingLasts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sharmibalan

Sumana...How did you find it...O my God...This thinking is beyond me...Wow...No wonder they gave her such gaudy velvety outfit...πŸ‘..to match the saree...

πŸ€“ Logic behind those hideous tents will make it that much harder to detest them. Damn it! I'm already looking for a flamethrower on ebay to destroy them. You just crushed my dreams! πŸ˜­
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@ranju- was so engrossed in discussion here..I totally forgot commenting on ur take...
- I so agree with your chotu sa wish..it is mine too..πŸ˜†
- totally loved wat anjali(nandalala) wrote ..she writes beautifully...thanks fr mentioning it here..
- yeah same blush moment..even mom noticed new shirt..πŸ˜†
loved your take hun...πŸ€—
riti4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: sree07

sorry power outage here...from mobile...will come later to finish of the jugalbandhi..😭

aww..take this from me...πŸ€—
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
gals moi back, to pavilion,,,, oopsie reduxπŸ˜ƒ

@ tants new thread...
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jhalak29

gals moi back, to pavilion,,,, oopsie reduxπŸ˜ƒ

@ tants new thread...

Jhals πŸ€— I just came too 
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bs_si

I'm finally here πŸ€—

hello all πŸ˜Š

Hello...Trin...I was reading your post in the morning...And left my system open...My boss had some doubts...and he walked in to ask me something...So to explain...I used my comp...and while explaining...your post popped up...😲😲😲😲

He looked at the two grannies and started asking about the costumes...and stuff...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Then had to explain...the difference in indian costumes from sarees to salvars to my boss...and why the grannies are wearing white and the married woman are wearing colors...uff...

He completely forgot for what he came to see me for...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Superb post TrinπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bs_si

Jhals πŸ€— I just came too 

πŸ€—πŸ€— Trinwa,,, my train,,,, ur post was too good BRILLIANTπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

n i m singing tera mujse hai pehle ka nata koi, yuhin nahi dil ko lubhata koi...
riti4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool_tweety

Does one deny the other by pushin them from fist floor, insulting them in public based on their economic status?? she jus challenged him that she will return her money in any cost..was it an error? any one of us will do that right?? for that does he had to be make her stand in the parking lot?? in heavy rain wen she wanted to leave home early for her jiji's birthday??

heylos...another khushi pankha kya? first take this πŸ€— and now for your answer
- he wanted her to leave office as he was getting attracted and affected by her...and all he did what he did was just to get her out of office...it was not hatred dear...it was never hatred...it was denying himself that chance even to get affected by someone..it was not even love ..coz he didnt knw what love was...I have never justified his actions..he was wrong..but he did this all to try to hate her...not hate her exactly...I will quote him while saying- Maine bahut koshish ki tum se nafrat karun par main tumse nafrat kr hi nhi paaya...
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sorry girls i am in and out Today ...

where are we?...πŸ˜›..

sree is not  available to discuss πŸ˜†  ...