Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sree07

Agree that bitwa is a love deprived soul. Completely agree.

But that does not make him deserve her love by default..LOL. 

Deeds should make one deserve the love they get. His deeds never proved the worthiness of him to get her love earlier. Slowing slowing he is becoming worthy of her love. Every time he defends her he is increasing the worthiness by couple of notches. πŸ˜‰

And on OTT, believe me without OTT ASR would not even glance at khushi IMO. Agree that her OTT is not bearable to normal audience. But since ASR is special, he should get a equally special partner. πŸ˜†

Kaheen Anna dikaayi nahee de rahee heinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..agar woh yahaan hothe she would have  picked up a fight with u for the line that is bold..and u being a khushi panka(even i am) and she being ASR phanka, it will be good one to watch..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..Anna...kahaan ho..πŸ˜†
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tanthya

The same, Rit ..I loved it very much esp teamed with that sports shoes !!πŸ˜ƒ

Ahhh bring back the Chinos cv's and I will never leave you I promise πŸ˜ƒ
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sree07

Agree that bitwa is a love deprived soul. Completely agree.

But that does not make him deserve her love by default..LOL. 

Deeds should make one deserve the love they get. His deeds never proved the worthiness of him to get her love earlier. Slowing slowing he is becoming worthy of her love. Every time he defends her he is increasing the worthiness by couple of notches. πŸ˜‰

And on OTT, believe me without OTT ASR would not even glance at khushi IMO. Agree that her OTT is not bearable to normal audience. But since ASR is special, he should get a equally special partner. πŸ˜†

Well yes he deserves her...coz every time she has fallen he was the one holding her from the fall...I agree he has been her rakshas but the very same man also was prince for her.. he was very same man who sent shyam into her life then again he was same man to protect her from shyam..yes she risked her life to save him but then he was the one risking his life on hilltop to save his love- her...everytime he has hurt her then he is also very same man who has provided her with comforts in his arms...
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pals13

No, its just that she is Khushi's maasi...so if ASR's dad was involved in the accident where her parents died...then there are chances that either one of them knows ASR's Dad and Dadi.

Also, i dont remember the exact dialogue which happened during ASR's parents barsi...there was a scene when she tells GH about barsi and  i guess there were some leading statements( ...will have to re-watch that episode again...

mujhe bahut bada hunch ho raha hai...and janmashthmi is looking quite ominous to me in IPKπŸ˜• (because CVs agar Teej ko postpone karke Janmashthmi celebrate kar rahe hain on the same day as the real one...then there has to be a solid reason for that))

Now iam both exicted & scared to watch the episode...So looking forward to today's episode...

They might use the sep teej...exactly in 4 weeks time
Edited by sharmibalan - 11 years ago
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

oh then let me give you hug...πŸ€—

πŸ€— πŸ€— Hugzz riti janu..

one of my behanas Noticed my sadness πŸ˜ƒ...i am happy πŸ˜›..

so did you cried yesterday when ASR said his Mother committed suicide ..i cried..

the suicide is the word i hate the most 😑 ..no one should do  such things or not even think of that angle 
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cool_tweety

Kaheen Anna dikaayi nahee de rahee heinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..agar woh yahaan hothe she would have  picked up a fight with u for the line that is bold..and u being a khushi panka(even i am) and she being ASR phanka, it will be good one to watch..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..Anna...kahaan ho..πŸ˜†

Dont worry dear,...I wont let Sree and you miss her...πŸ˜† ..I will hold command till Anna cums...
ASR zindabad...😳
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nivedha84

Box of tissues...πŸ˜†...remainds me of Kopal...Shaz...Bushy...and then the much talked about...drum roll...Drum roll...

.* flying Balls*...πŸ˜†

Yaar sharmi pls tell me,ye balls ki kahani kaisan shuru hui,kyun shur hui aur kaun shuru kiyaπŸ˜•

Don't even go there people...just don't!!! πŸ˜³
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
HI All Whats latest πŸ€— RIP
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmibalan

Box of tissues...πŸ˜†...remainds me of Kopal...Shaz...Bushy...and then the much talked about...drum roll...Drum roll...

.* flying Balls*...πŸ˜†

Heard of Flying scotsman ..what is  the tale of Flying Balls πŸ˜›
NothingLasts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tanthya

The same, Rit ..I loved it very much esp teamed with that sports shoes !!πŸ˜ƒ

☺️  I agree!!! Barun Sobti is just so fit!!!

The CVs are lucky to have such good-looking actors who can pull virtually everything off. I mean look at Mami, Payal, Akash, Shyam, Khushi and at times Arnav. They manage to look like humans in spite putting on such monstrosities!

But a eureka moment for me! I watch re-watchching a scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLDdSljJrdQ&feature=plcp This one to be precise. And I suddenly remembered Doodsie's post about Khushi taking the place of Arnav's mother this time around. Linking the situations where they both decide to commit suicide (successful or otherwise) they really are very similar!

If Arnav's mum had find out about Arnav's dad, did she think like Khushi did, that by killing herself she would be able to make everyone else happy? I mean she would have thought, Anjali was getting married and I am willing to bet that Arnav was close to his dad, hence the deep resentment. So, because of Anjali's marriage, she only left a letter for Chotte's wife since Chotte was the only one alone at the time because Anjali was getting married, and Malik dude had Shyam's sister..  Hence the letter for Chotte's wife from Arnav's mum, and Khushi's stars with a letter for Arnav. Both having instructions for Arnav's survival!

What do yo think?