Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by clarissajohn

ok all im going

kal milthe hien

TC hugs

Bye Shami😃
Originally posted by nazleef

Finally, confirmation of why Arnav freaked out and spilled the beans to Khushi after she tried to kill herself. It was because his mother had done the same and he couldn't bear to lose Khushi the same way, not when he could have prevented it. If he hadn't been able to save Khushi, he would have died on the spot himself!

Yes, Poor guy was freaked out  ...

Completely off topic...what happened to that costume, He was awesome  in that
Originally posted by sree07

I think its brings back our old debate... baggage and traveling light weight.😆

Here we go again disagreeing...😉

Agree that she was the resident clown of GH. But that comes with her nature. She was chirpy in RM as well. In office she was equally feisty. So we can not stamp that character trait as something which is forced by gupta's. Its her nature. 

Now shortsightedness (mostly i believe it is the result of her good nature and the inability to see bad in any one..can be counted as a shade of innocence.), meddling in others matters (here also I believe she thinks everyone as her own and their problems always become her problem by default because of his nature.), those traits are not gone anywhere IMO. It is still in place in tact. Its a part of her goodness. 

But irrespective of these traits she can be the chirpy mood. the behavior does not have to do with any of this.  The ever present sadness in her is the one boggling her mind. And it kills the spunk in her somewhere. It has nothing to do with being mature or learning to mend her ways.

Sree being innocence is itself considered as immaturity...You can't always possess a Kid innocence in You,,

the phase of a girls   starts from her home being innocent protected by the parents ..and they won't allow to the world totally ..

once your education completes and you will be in the working world their you interact to so many people and learn so many things which you won't learn at home.. because we always protected by parents..

out side world we learn who is bad and to what extent we can believe the people ..

Phase 2...marriage ,new house ,new costumes,new traditions new way of living ..

that is the phase  we take responsibility of house,take our own decision   for the good of the family..

so in this learning process we attain maturity of thinking,does not mean we should loose our innocence but their we  limit our innocence to our family and the persons we love..

Edited by vasiraju - 11 years ago
Miss Miss-post 😡

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3138160&PID=62633932&#62633932
Originally posted by tanthya

aww I think I love him even more ❤️ the look on his face when he told Khushi was heartbreaking. 

Tants by costume do you mean his chinos and white shirt?! 😍

ikr? That was one of his best outfits... But am loving the return of the blue shirt. He looks sooo smexy in it! *sigh, melting into a puddle* 😳
Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Haha I'll give it a try 😉

Tell me the result, I want to give it a shot too 😃

i mean...both will be fully aware of their past connection and khushi will be free from shyam tag...

Shas,

Truth  will not be out completely..it will come out in bits n pieces ..

Acceptance ?? Acceptance by whome ??
Sathu ignoring me 😭 😭 why ..nadahan Chotti si bachi  ko ignore kar rahi ho 😭

Garima if related prolly..

Is there a back story to Garima ??

No, its just that she is Khushi's maasi...so if ASR's dad was involved in the accident where her parents died...then there are chances that either one of them knows ASR's Dad and Dadi.

Also, i dont remember the exact dialogue which happened during ASR's parents barsi...there was a scene when she tells GH about barsi and  i guess there were some leading statements( ...will have to re-watch that episode again...

mujhe bahut bada hunch ho raha hai...and janmashthmi is looking quite ominous to me in IPK😕 (because CVs agar Teej ko postpone karke Janmashthmi celebrate kar rahe hain on the same day as the real one...then there has to be a solid reason for that))