Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: spirit

I have been reading all the wonderful stuff that's been written in different threads following dadi's entry but this para of yours has stood out tanthya, you have described the irony of it so well. πŸ‘ This  one thought I had while watching her intro, the irony of it all; of having come place a seemingly pious environment where all these human made distinctions would ideally cease to exist and she would have lived in peaceful commune with the higher powers but that myth is just that because she herself proves how wrong that is, unless your heart and soul is into something, mere physical presence means nothing. As she steps back into this world, a place she had retreated from for whatever reasons, she proves that she had never really left it in the first place! And that infact the past moves with her, all bottled up, does she still see the world through those glasses tainted with the past? Years of penance have not been able to wash away...what is it? Guilt...or sins? And the ugly past still hovers above her like a negative halo. Obviously she cannot be at peace when she left behnd a trail of pieces...until those are strung back in some ordere, she will not be freed of those burdens. You look at the two elder women, and you cannot but marvel at Nani for who she is, agreed she has her flaws but who doesn't! At least she was able to rise above all tragedies and look after her children, and that proud look on her face when Arnav stood up for his wife, was a testimony to all that she has achieved, she has raised a good man. She has succeeded where Dadi has failed. 

The irony of it all, strikes you and you feel sad for this lady, when you see her actions ... This one paragraph in particular caught my attention for its such a poignant thing. And you have described wonderfully. Hopefully soon, the false pretenses will come down, and she is freed of that burden that not only makes her seem so regressive but sad, and she is able to let go of all that she has been holding on to, to a better place.

This is just a wild idea, but as I was watching Nani question dadi last episoode, it struck me that could dadi be doing all this for khushi and not against her? Did you notice the angry look albeit brief one that she gave to mami after Nani introduced khushi as Arnav's wife? She would have understood...that perhaps things aren't that well and decided to test her theory in her own way...and along with it test Arnav, his commitment...and hopefully by the end of it, accord his wife, all the respect that her bahu deserves?Always remember, for good to rise, there must be evil that needs to be conquered. 

I have written a lot, hope it makes sense.You have been quoted in red, iPad messed up the formatting. :S

Beautifully written, Spirit ...

Yes, the irony strikes at you , the  mouth that chants  the mantras with so much sincerity does not hesitate to be  sharp n acidic  too...

I loved the way u have summed up Dadi, Thank you for giving  us the reading pleasure

The last para  puts forth a startling notion ..we just have to wait n see...but somehow I feel Dadi is reacting emotionally to something in the past...

sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JRia

Hey Appu πŸ€—πŸ€—

Do watch it??
I saw the part where she slaps hero.. Loved it
He deserved nothing less😑

Do give ur kiddo a hug from me πŸ€—

i caught up with MB in the past one week online
it is interesting now, but i doubt i can stomach another forced wedding...
i'll probably drop it...
at present IPK is the only one I am watching. i don't even glance at any other show... except MB this week... i was curious as they said it is in the backdrop of film industry
sees precious little of filmdom till nowπŸ˜•
wil give Sonu your hug
he came online last night to thank you all for his birthday wishes...
later he asked me why all my friends are aunties? why no uncles?πŸ˜†
Edited by sonshine - 11 years ago
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nivedha84

Edhu nadakiradho adhuvum nandragave nadakkiradhu,

For PAST--- Idhuvum kadandhu pogumπŸ˜ƒ

Nan enna ketten inga enna ellam thattuvam pesa aaramichitinga
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarunrocks

Nivi finally caught youπŸ˜‰...enna nadakudu yendha bed respect pannanumπŸ˜‰

Divsy πŸ€— chk pgs from 60- 68 u'll get ur answersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sonshine

please do...

in fact i challenge you to!🀣🀣
and i'll probably answer you..." the best way to respect the bed is to sleep on it"

what the 🀣
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nivedha84

Divsy πŸ€— chk pgs from 60- 68 u'll get ur answersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ROFL hesitation divy a ji πŸ˜†  RIPEdited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

SBS

Khushi ke naye  Rang...donno whether this is IP related or something else

nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sathy gimme some time,i"ll search the TV ( SEG VDO,leme go and watch sbs/sbb Edited by nivedha84 - 11 years ago
Nina90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonshine

elaborate please Nina,πŸ˜ƒ

I want to know...
I just gave a superficial view

Appu, the first para seems to indicate the wind to be the winds of love... kind of an ode to their love...

The second one; it weirdly enough reminds me of Dadiji...

place newly found=Shantivan
one of the strongest bond=Arnav-Khushi
Helping hand=Dadi now obviously needs someone to back her; I wonder if that's why she's insistent on knowing the whereabouts of Damaadji?

The third para is about the wind being Khushi about in relation to Anjali, I think...

The fourth ones is surely the Khushi searching for the conch scene yesterday;

Or it could also be the sealed room of Arnav's heart she entered...

Its a little stupid, I know...
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hugzzz Everyone... πŸ€—

Everyone's invited Home to have...πŸ˜ƒ

Stir fry chicken noodles...(non-Veg)

and stir fry Veg noddles...(veg)

Please come home...πŸ€—