IP REDUX ; Ksheera Sagar !! - Page 64

Posted: 11 years ago
how did everyone like khushi trying to cheer up arnav...

tant... i know u were skeptical yest .. abt the scenes execution

The bond of Arnav-Khushi is unshakeable n unbreakable and  they will face the storm together ..The storm retreats  unable to break them apart ..

But while going , it lays open the past and brings out the hidde pain and misery and yet this two stay together...

This is what she meant..
Originally posted by bs_si

yeah this place makes me happy 😊

Yaar don't wanna spoil the mood here. I work for the Railways in Sydney. I young guy commited suicode today. Part of my job is to check CCTV footage as well, so saw the whole thing. That doesn't really bother me anymore, part of my job. But what was just thinking that what compells a person to take such a drastic decision to take own life. I've already seen too many in my life.

Sorry, but really felt like sharing it with someone...for some reason it really got me today.

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Feeling so helpless reading this I can't imagine how u watched it

Hope the Guys soul rests in peace😊
Originally posted by tanthya

The bond of Arnav-Khushi is unshakeable n unbreakable and  they will face the storm together ..The storm retreats  unable to break them apart ..

But while going , it lays open the past and brings out the hidde pain and misery and yet this two stay together...

This is what she meant..

πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks πŸ€—
Tanthya whenever I have time I open Redux & but am most often disappointed not to find ur posts[5-6lines do not count as posts😳]. Today I got lucky😊.

Once again, it was a pleasure to read ur observations and ur take on the episode. Thanks!!!!!

This is what she meant..

😍😍😍 Actually i have a doubt sathu this wooing vow of arnav has finished or by that end only will we have re marriage talks
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

how did everyone like khushi trying to cheer up arnav...

tant... i know u were skeptical yest .. abt the scenes execution

I am always skeptical where AK is concerned ,,,

I liked the little play on the stairs and the beginning scene when she looks at him as  if she finally realizing how committed Arnav is..SI was very good in that moment😊
guys got 2 go... πŸ€—
Sarunrocks: divya will be back with the answer πŸ‘πŸΌ for ur Question later 😊

Pehle duppatta, bad main clips n then  suits ...aise one by one karega tho it will take 100 year sπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣

Nadakkum... Nadakkannum !! πŸ˜›

Edu nakakkapogiradho adu nandraagavae nadakkum! 😊