IP REDUX ; Ksheera Sagar !! - Page 62

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Doodle

Post cannot be quoted.

Doods picture is far pretty clear now and we are heading for the declaration of war

Don't want to add more cause for the analysis no words are sufficient.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

SO as per doods the contract will come into open . atlest as  its social issue which the PH has to clear. Edited by clarissajohn - 11 years ago
Originally posted by bs_si

yeah this place makes me happy 😊

Yaar don't wanna spoil the mood here. I work for the Railways in Sydney. I young guy commited suicode today. Part of my job is to check CCTV footage as well, so saw the whole thing. That doesn't really bother me anymore, part of my job. But what was just thinking that what compells a person to take such a drastic decision to take own life. I've already seen too many in my life.

Sorry, but really felt like sharing it with someone...for some reason it really got me today.

Aww trin..πŸ€—

Its good you let it out, you will feel lighter now..
Originally posted by tanthya

Pehle duppatta, bad main clips n then  suits ...aise one by one karega tho it will take 100 year sπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

100 years ah nahiii...I cannot wait for 10 days alsoπŸ˜†...these ppl really test our patience...Hmmm
Originally posted by sree07

Can someone decode the wind hint for me pleez.

Sathyaaa πŸ˜­  help..

Am forever at ur service, darling...

what wind ??
Originally posted by bs_si

yeah this place makes me happy 😊

Yaar don't wanna spoil the mood here. I work for the Railways in Sydney. I young guy commited suicode today. Part of my job is to check CCTV footage as well, so saw the whole thing. That doesn't really bother me anymore, part of my job. But what was just thinking that what compells a person to take such a drastic decision to take own life. I've already seen too many in my life.

Sorry, but really felt like sharing it with someone...for some reason it really got me today.
I am so sorry Trin! It is brave of you to say, it is a part of your job ...
but the truth is it bothers anyone... one of the more uglier facets of life...
try to stay and chat with us...
Originally posted by tanthya

How will it be??

Agar Dadi ko pata chala, will she use it to keep them separate πŸ˜›

En Sathu En...nallade nadakatha...😲
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

NO con there... plz. my mom watches that show... 

they are the real brother sister couple...
🀣

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Doods picture is far pretty clear now and we are heading for the declaration of war

Don't want to add more cause for the analysis no words are sufficient.πŸ‘

SO as per doods the contract will come into open . atlest as  its social issue which the PH has to clear.

Not just social issue but as closing of loop too, something must be done about it...they just cant let it hang..
Originally posted by sonshine

thanks Shwetha!
oh!! goody!
on the topic of marriages... does anyone here watch Madhubala?
πŸ˜•what is it with GH and forced/ incomplete marriages?πŸ˜•

What happened there, Appu?