Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Ksheera Sagar !! - Page 54

JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: yanka

Hey all... πŸ€—

Its amazing how redux has changed the way I view an episode... i dont see it... i actually observe it ... so many dialogues stand out, so many scenes strike me.. and for the past few episodes... i always have the same thought during and after the episode... Tants predicted so, Doods mentioned this... Redux discussed it ... 

So i applaud all of you wonderful minds on Redux... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  its just invigorating even to be a bystander to the discussions that happen here... thankyou to all of you here πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to yesterday's episode...

-- Arnav taking Khushi's hands and walking her away from Dadi... her saviour... her shield... and again an indication that Dadi knows something that has not been disclosed to us... when Nani asks her " Ki tum aisi to nahi thhi Subhi... kahe tum Khushi bitiya se aise bartav kar rahi ho..."... hmmm ... Shyam at play!

-- The song sequence... which could have been cheesy ... was not... how beautifully executed... specially ... "thake huye inn hatho ko dede mere hath me ho, sukh mera le le, mai dukh tere le lu, mai bhi jiyu too bhi jiye" an indication that Khushi will fight the war with Arnav... but would it be before the truth dawns on her or after...? My heart went to Arnav... it was warming to see that he did break down in front of Khushi when he spoke oh his mother's suicide... so vulnerable... and we had the reversal of the other day... Khushi hugging him and Arnav giving in and hugging her back...

-- The Anjali-Khushi-Arnav scene... good to see Anjali not holding Khushi at length (for how long?!) ... Arnav fondly looking at the two most important woman in life bonding... and then Arnav again playing their game to get the smile back on Khushi ... btw. he was looking like a dream in the blue shirt πŸ˜

-- The "Conch"... reminded me of Redux Panchajanya πŸ˜ƒ ... its come to rightful owner!

The war is going to begin... 

Hey πŸ€—

Awesome pointers ClapClap

Day Dreaming 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sree07

wow line of the day...

Im voting for ASR back to the Recliner... πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Where, Shweths..πŸ˜•

Doodz net crashed  so she is out  for today's session ..😊

Awww, wanted to ask something will ask her tomorrow.

Sathu: Here:πŸ˜ƒ

I can't for the life of me figure out why these two can't have simple scenes of all their times, so here goes:

Last year Janmashtami, remember how Anjali called him up all the way from office so he can get the pooja samaan as he does everyear.

This year, I hope ( Yeah I know, she alreadly has done the shopping this time😳)

These two get sent away together cos it is the first major festival post marriage.

Khushi hurries to get her purse (money)

Arnav is surprised and asks her why do you need the money, you are coming with me right?

She glares at him but hastens to get the purse.

On their return home, she is again a bit quiet.

To break the silence he asks her

ASR: why did you have to go and get the purse?

Khushi:  Aapka bharosa nahin hai, beech raastay main GET OUT bol diya toh, Hum ghar waapis kaisay aayengay?

Even if I reach, Your family will not question you why you turned up alone, They will question me right?

Arnav FB:

Last year on JM he threw her out of the car
For her Ghar means RM.
She is not thinking of going back to GH.

Smirks:

If I threw you out Khushi, what would you do, Send me to Jail? What was that...ASR suit boot may chakki peesing and Pessing.

Khushi's FB:

Her whole suicide act and how she felt he was around and it was indeed his car she thought she saw that night in her home.

Khushi: You came back looking for me? (shocked)

ASR: Ofcourse I did, Lagta hai half of my last year was spent looking for you.

Khushi: No you didn't.

ASR: Who came for you at the Guest house?

Khushi: Who sent me there?

ASR: Who came looking for you in the middle of the night?

Khushi: Who threw me out of the car?

ASR: Who was searching for you in the Forest on our way to Nainital?

Khushi: Who put that stupid condition of keeping quiet?

ASR: Achcha who got you home from the temple after marriage? I didn't send you there.

Khushi: It was your fault.

ASR: GET OUT!!

Khushi: Dekha, I knew it.

ASR: We have reached home just GET OUT!! And remember, I will bring you back every single time.

*faltu, cheesy, mushy, bakwas...whatever*

Happy Janmashtami everyoneπŸ€—

tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laddoo598

Its a new one. The older black one was shorter, it never covered his butt. This was is well below his butt. Yes, I notice stuff like this.

🀣

Tanu..isn't this the marriage time one..??

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: laddoo598

Its a new one. The older black one was shorter, it never covered his butt. This was is well below his butt. Yes, I notice stuff like this.

unbelievable πŸ˜†
tintin70 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riyya6

Somehow Tants...that would be extremely unrealistic..because if they weren't married..then it'd be different..But for two married couple..practicing celibacy like this..living under the same roof...sleeping on the same bed day after day and not doing "IT"...Isn't it ridiculous??!!

NO😳 😲😳

Arnav knows that he has forced this contract marriage. When he had promised himself " I have 12 days to woo you back and after that you will become KKGSR permanently". I think he had something in his mind. Legally they can't be remarried if they are still married to each other. Assuming that he believes in contract marriage ( though in reality there is nothing like contract marriage in india) he is waiting for the period to get over so that after that he will get her remarried to him again -- as per law. Now in between this Dadi has come and past is resurfacing ... He is fighting his own demons but I am sure the permanent marriage is there,  at the back of his mind and after that only he will take the relationship to next level. Just my thinking...
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Nina90

I so want to read your post today; but work's been hectic 😑 All my bosses are present. I'll get to it sometime today for sure! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks and sure take your time and read my dearπŸ˜ƒ
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: riyya6

Im voting for ASR back to the Recliner... πŸ˜†

Me toooπŸ‘πŸΌ
back to recliner pleez
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😲😳

It actually shud be esp when they are such passionate people but creative license  ka kuch isthemaal karna hai ke nahi

See that is my point. What they are showing now is not realistic, aisa nahin hota, itna self control bhi kiskay paas nahin hota. They should have kept some kind of conflict existing between them, right now, everyone is left wondering as to what exactly is stopping them..πŸ˜†

I would just repeat what someone else said above, respect the bed people. I get it that big C is your trump card, fair enough, but at least cuddling, bitwa holding her by the waist while they sleep, yeh sab toh dikhao!πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwetha!

Awww, wanted to ask something will ask her tomorrow.

Sathu: Here:πŸ˜ƒ

I can't for the life of me figure out why these two can't have simple scenes of all their times, so here goes:

Last year Janmashtami, remember how Anjali called him up all the way from office so he can get the pooja samaan as he does everyear.

This year, I hope ( Yeah I know, she alreadly has done the shopping this time😳)

These two get sent away together cos it is the first major festival post marriage.

Khushi hurries to get her purse (money)

Arnav is surprised and asks her why do you need the money, you are coming with me right?

She glares at him but hastens to get the purse.

On their return home, she is again a bit quiet.

To break the silence he asks her

ASR: why did you have to go and get the purse?

Khushi:  Aapka bharosa nahin hai, beech raastay main GET OUT bol diya toh, Hum ghar waapis kaisay aayengay?

Even if I reach, Your family will not question you why you turned up alone, They will question me right?

Arnav FB:

Last year on JM he threw her out of the car
For her Ghar means RM.
She is not thinking of going back to GH.

Smirks:

If I threw you out Khushi, what would you do, Send me to Jail? What was that...ASR suit boot may chakki peesing and Pessing.

Khushi's FB:

Her whole suicide act and how she felt he was around and it was indeed his car she thought she saw that night in her home.

Khushi: You came back looking for me? (shocked)

ASR: Ofcourse I did, Lagta hai half of my last year was spent looking for you.

Khushi: No you didn't.

ASR: Who came for you at the Guest house?

Khushi: Who sent me there?

ASR: Who came looking for you in the middle of the night?

Khushi: Who threw me out of the car?

ASR: Who was searching for you in the Forest on our way to Nainital?

Khushi: Who put that stupid condition of keeping quiet?

ASR: Achcha who got you home from the temple after marriage? I didn't send you there.

Khushi: It was your fault.

ASR: GET OUT!!

Khushi: Dekha, I knew it.

ASR: We have reached home just GET OUT!! And remember, I will bring you back every single time.

*faltu, cheesy, mushy, bakwas...whatever*

Happy Janmashtami everyoneπŸ€—

Shweths,

I loved this very much...I actually could see both the brats fighting  like the way u said πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanxx , Hun..wish u the same