Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Tanuuu  Hi. did you see my VM?😈

I have a question for my gutter sis.
For the last two nights...Arnav and Khushi are hugging and damn director calls 'CUT'.
Whats happening behind the scenes? Have they done it?
They were sleeping peacefully without any piled up frustrations yesterday. So should we assume that they have done it on friday it self.πŸ˜†. Finally is the deal is done?

Your take pleez
[/QUOTE]

If they come up later saying it's done...Then Gul would be the biggest moron on earth...Con is such a big trump...and she'd be a certified nutcase to let that go just like it😑

Though these two sleep like siblings and hence we're feeling that con is done...

Sometimes the sexual tension is so visible and sometimes it's lost in thin air

But how do we know if it's done or not??!!πŸ˜•

In serials..there's only one way out to know and if that happens...then I'll be quitting this show,period!!
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ‘πŸΌ 
For the first time I agree completely with you and I do not have anything else to addπŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

Ok please enlighten me about 8 days contract I think only 6 or 5 days left now. So what is its future

[/QUOTE]

Moi confujjed too Shami..When is the remarriage happening yaar??!!
[/QUOTE]

Marriage ko chod yar what about contract ending why not single mention on the same . 😑

nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JRia

Hey Veda πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Why are u crying for being named in Sathu's post... U should be on Cloud9 for getting ur answer...
Waise tumhari ek aur wish puri ho gayi πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³

Hey Ria,πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
Happy Tears JaanuπŸ˜†
kis Wish ke baare mein baath kar rahi ho,sathyas seedha jawab.Arnie boy in Blue shirt and new suit😍 and Khushi's dress  dint look that badπŸ˜‰

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sampin

For the last two nights...Arnav and Khushi are hugging and damn director calls 'CUT'.
They were sleeping peacefully without any piled up frustrations yesterday. So should we assume that they have done it on friday it self.πŸ˜†. Finally is the deal is done?

Your take pleez

If they come up later saying it's done...Then Gul would be the biggest moron on earth...Con is such a big trump...and she'd be a certified nutcase to let that go just like it😑

Though these two sleep like siblings and hence we're feeling that con is done...

In serials..there's only one way out to know and if that happens...then I'll be quitting this show,period!!
[/QUOTE] NO 🀣 ...
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: riti4u

😲 *tears of happiness* πŸ€—...waise I lubbed ur khushi yesterday more...mentioned that in my take...πŸ˜† okay dont get shocked...but lil more than my Arnie yesterdayπŸ˜†...I said just a lil...πŸ˜‰

Are we slowly switching roles?😲\

I always fought with sathya that arni boy is unnecessarily carrying too many baggage and should learn to move on.
But yesterday it was an eye opener for me. The wound is so deep that he need a helping hand to heal the wound. If you read crooner @nandalala has penned it down very beautifully, about the touch of a mother and how the hug healed the wound.πŸ‘
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Crazygd4

Hi all reduxians...
I'm a silent reader and I love all your posts...since I'm not good at writing I like to just enjoy reading your take on the epis...and all ur comments and what not...

I want some one to tell me about kushi's reaction when she saw asr's parents' picture.. Or I might have misread the scene...

Pls reply...

Forgot to mention one more thing... The color combo of asr's moms Saree and kushi's dress... Maybe a coincidence ...

love love love... all your posts ... I'm a huge fan of all of u ...

don't want to mention anyone in particular since there are so many of you.. but I have to admit the fact that doodleberry's colorful posts made me come to redux more often... no hard feelings guys :(

CG4,

That scene has not played out fully ..so  lets wait a bit more before ascertaining whether Khushi was reacting  cos  something stirred in her memory  * Why would it BTW, would love  ur explanation on it*

Or whether her feelings stemmed from the fact cos she thought he was the reason for the suicide of Arnav's mom n subsequently hurt Arnav too..

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

πŸ‘πŸΌ 
For the first time I agree completely with you and I do not have anything else to addπŸ˜†

Ok please enlighten me about 8 days contract I think only 6 or 5 days left now. So what is its future

Moi confujjed too Shami..When is the remarriage happening yaar??!!

Marriage ko chod yar what about contract ending why not single mention on the same . 😑

🀣gd question
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sree07

Your take pleez

Kuch nahin hua! I will go batshit crazy if they don't dedicate an entire episode to big C after showing mental and physical foreplay for over a year! Talk about kill joy SP nuns and their paramparic ways! No, I demand proper closure!πŸ˜†

See I choose to believe they hug all passionately, and then Khushi's chastity belt kicks into action. Both of them done the
Vishwamitra avatar and no one plays enticing Menka. They go and exchange sides of bed and sleep peacefully, holding hands at most. We didn't see flowers kissing, candled getting snuffed out, no in lamhon kay damaan mein or bahon kay darmiyaan (sex songs basically), so no, nothing happened!

We need Shyamu's presence to make it happen.
Shyamu ko lao, chotey ko jagao. Or AnJhali will have to emotionally manipulate them into doing IT, you know how both of them can do anything "Di Kay Liye"..

Or the Kiddu clan needs to chase these two down again. Something about stressful conditions and dilapidated hut turns ArHi on. Weird but true. I mean
bitwa was all over her, opening her blouse dori in a freaking hut with a hay bed, surrounded by gundas, but he does NOTHING when she throws herself over him in Boo-Ah-Jee teak wood bed or when they are sleeping together on the same bed at RM. Ajeeb.

And no, what VM are talking about? The Shyamu one? I saw that.
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sampin

Your take pleez

[/QUOTE]
@blue part- 🀣...
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Man In BLUE