Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: riti4u

I have always felt it from start...show sumhow lacks in continuity or I wud say clarity in going from one track to another.. they should properly end one and then start next...😊

Bhat?😲
We are in same boat? πŸ˜² πŸ€—

Ever since kiddu track its going kabhi idhar kabhi udhar...😭
Cheena007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

First Repeat Telecastwa especially for Tweety:😳

Proposal

ASR: Will you marry me?

Khushi: Aur 6 months kay liye?

ASR (Irritated): Shut up Khushi!! I am asking you will you marry me for life and the next 6 janams or whatever.

Khushi (Nervous): You don't have to take what Dadi said seriously, It doesn't matter to me.

ASR(Furious): Khushi, listen to me one last time as I won't repeat myself. I want you to marry me because you want to, you know I love you and for us cos we love each other.
Haan ya Na Khushi, Answer me dammit.

Khushi: (Silence)

ASR:If you don't say yes, I will forcefully marry you and

Khushi(interrupting): 7 Janam

ASR: What?

Khushi: 6 Janam nahin, 7 Janam

ASR: Why this one doesn't count?😳

Next one coming upπŸ˜ƒ

@bold πŸ€£ 
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tanthya

Hi Sarra πŸ€—

Why is fone acting as Shyamwa 😑

Thanxx a lot , Hun.. it sure is a boost when we get the proof that we have decoded it correctly...πŸ˜ƒ

fone wants to challenge me but it has not counted on my obsession 4 Redux! Never doubted u but the writers or producers of the show is a different matter. gotta go train someone will b back in a bit.

Wen ASR held her hand at the beginning nether episode to take her away 4rm there don't ask me y it reminded me of the cloth that is tied wen u do the saath phere.
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

I dunno why sathu is again and gain missing my comments

So reposting it πŸ˜•

jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello all πŸ€—

Sathu what a post. Amazing.  I just loved this description

Interesting Pictures , are they not ??... The Low classed Khushi and the suave upper classed Arnav Singh ..The superficial, flighty, Khushi and the sober, serious, withdrawn Arnav ..Both from different class be it financially, economically and emotionally ..Yet fate bring them together, Khushi slowly climbs up the steps to be his equal, while Arnav takes a few steps down to meet her ...They meet on a common ground of love, longing, yearning, loneliness  !! then there is a subtle switch ..Arnav who was always the oak tree under whom Khushi sheltered  now is the sheltered one as Khushi protects him from the blows of the fate, She is the shield who will deflect the pain ..who will stand guard over him ...then will come the Moment of truth , A truth which will shake the roots of her existence, A truth which will devastate her ...there comes a distance as they move away.. her pain too intense  ..She will climb onto the lonely citadel, the distance growing between them ..but they will remain connected by the bonds of  love that the pain/Past cannot obliterate nor erase !!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialfan2012

To Tanthya and Doodle, I'm simply Awestruck!

I had to write to say just that :-) Thanks ladies, its always a pleasure to read your interpretation and although I take them with a huge pinch of salt usually (no insult to you rather my nature) today when I see things fall into place, I am AWESTRUCK!

Hi SF * I am deeply embarrassed , I know u had introduced urself but for the moment ur name escapes me, can u please intro urself 😳 *

It is our pleasure, Sweet heart  ..I can understand ur  POV since I too come from the same stable  πŸ˜› ...I will confess that when we see  the effect of decoding on screen..it does give us a rare feeling of joy n a sense of accomplishment..

😳
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nivedha84

ok yet to read Sathya's full Update iam stuck with the Query from VEDHA,Bloody hell its me...😲😲😲😲😲  sathu mentioned my name in her POST😭😭😭(may be for a simple reason ) still my heart is jumping and dancing  in joy

,ok  relax nivi goback and complete the update,warna sathu will remove ur name to make u read the full update😈

Hey Veda πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Why are u crying for being named in Sathu's post... U should be on Cloud9 for getting ur answer...
Waise tumhari ek aur wish puri ho gayi πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³
payasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sampin

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">With Buaji..I guess everything has taken a back seat...</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">Anjali is too fishy these days!!She sooo good!!😲</font>

hi all.dat is to show d invisible emotnal barrier. In upcmng track dis may b imp.
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nivedha84

ok yet to read Sathya's full Update iam stuck with the Query from VEDHA,Bloody hell its me...😲  sathu mentioned my name in her POST😭😭😭(may be for a simple reason ) still my heart is jumping and dancing  in joy

,ok  relax nivi goback and complete the update,warna sathu will remove ur name to make u read the full update😈

You've got fan girl syndrome
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

Me helping u πŸ€—