Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

,[quote] A circle from which she will not know the way to escape or come out...indecisive, weak n hesitant and it will be Arnav , the Arjun who will lead her out of the vicious circle.. who will hold her hand and fetch her out from the toxicity !!

Although Arnav leads her out, Is their bond so strong as to avert the  bitter after effects of the past or will  their Love succumb to the past and be vanquished ...???

This is where Anjali assumes  significance once again, Anjali, the woman who always keeps them together .. Anjali who always was a conduit of understanding between this two orphans and again it will be Anjali who steps forward... When things seem bleak , Anjali sends Khushi to the store room to search for the thing that she had lost ...the thing that was  her Mother's, ..Khushi leaves  in search of the  elusive object, the conch /Shankh !!!

Khushi enters  into her heart , in her mind , her heart nad mind chruning with conflicting emotions , the pureness of her heart tinged with anger ... blows away the dirt/ the hatred / the pain that was rusting her, debilitating her .. she finds her locked heart ..opens it ..to her delight she first finds  Ganesha.. who removes the obstacles  that prevents her from reaching out to Arnav ... She picks on the silver objects... Silver  possessed with the unique ability to ward off negative energy !! .. She finds  red colored cloth, the color red, mark of suhagan, the mark of life, of love, of passion ... then slowly  comes the conch in the purest white, the whiteness suggesting  at the innocence , the restoration of love, Conch which  symbolises purity  , the conch which will clear all the noxious fumes from her love...Khushi  successfully finds the love that she had briefly lost, Khushi finds herself  , her future  , her love  with the blessings of her Mother in Law and she is lead to the Golden tree  by the daughter of the Pure Mother /Pure wife, who helps her in regaining her paradise that she had briefly lost !![/quote]

👏

ClapClapClap
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sampin

RIP CON🤣🤣🤣

I mean really yaar...How long will this staring sessions continue??!!

They'll do CON but stop at that..Then they'll be back to Rabba-veying again with Khushi falling and Arnav catching her...and then both staring at each other for an eternity!!Episode khatam🤓

In fact..I won't be surprised if they don't show Con and 6 months later we come to know Khushi's preggers🤣...And GH will clarify on twitter..."Con nahi dikhaya toh kya hua??Dekhna hain toh dekho..."🐷
[/QUOTE] ANYTHING CAN RIP BUT NOT CON ROFL im against IT ROFL
Cheena007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

im confuse reading doods analysis she is a genius...😆

Will Khushi agree for remarrige????

Oh Yes she will agree to marry ASR didn't you hear her promise to herself that she will not leave him alone at the time of crisis..   
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Riyya Jaan check it out...

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

You know your daughter damn well🤣

HIYA Sree🤗

Hiya swetha... How are you?
And where is today's dose? 
We all are waiting...😍
Originally posted by: tanthya

Shwethuu 🤗

Illai, Hun.. ellam community celebrations ille..me going to enjoy thaan ..hard work of cooking will happen  in other households..😆
😆

I have to and here I am bakbaking😆

Thanks for including my wishlist scene🤗
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sampin

Ha chotu sa post 😳

"In a conversation with Anna, I had said that IPKKND  rests on NPAND & MDJND ..The cycle will continue !! but will Arnav be the one who hates  her  or will it be Khushi ... ..Lets again look at the wordings ...Khushi  says, Chahkarbhi hum tumse Nafrat kar nahi paaye !! "

BTW..Can you explain what is NPAND AND MDJND??!!

Samwa ,

Apne aapko IP Phan kehti ho aur poochti ho what is N & M

Nafrat Paas aane na de n M door jaane na de  !!
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: riyya6

I mean really yaar...How long will this staring sessions continue??!!

They'll do CON but stop at that..Then they'll be back to Rabba-veying again with Khushi falling and Arnav catching her...and then both staring at each other for an eternity!!Episode khatam🤓

In fact..I won't be surprised if they don't show Con and 6 months later we come to know Khushi's preggers🤣...And GH will clarify on twitter..."Con nahi dikhaya toh kya hua??Dekhna hain toh dekho..."🐷

ANYTHING CAN RIP BUT NOT CON 🤣 im against IT 🤣
🤣🤣

JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Doodle

Thank you Sharmi ... Such a nice "Report Card" analysis about me ... Love it and proud that you believed in me even though I didn't do that myself ... 😆

But yeah a sense of satisfaction do I feel when I watch and hear and read these appreciations. So, I should thank you all 😃

The Pleasure is all ours 🤗
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

"In a conversation with Anna, I had said that IPKKND  rests on NPAND & MDJND ..The cycle will continue !! but will Arnav be the one who hates  her  or will it be Khushi ... ..Lets again look at the wordings ...Khushi  says, Chahkarbhi hum tumse Nafrat kar nahi paaye !! "

BTW..Can you explain what is NPAND AND MDJND??!!

Samwa ,

Apne aapko IP Phan kehti ho aur poochti ho what is N & M

Nafrat Paas aane na de n M door jaane na de  !!

Even this has got a short form??😲