Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Cheena007

Thanks sree ,read your thoughts in many post ..you take Khusi as your daughter .. me too love Khusi bitya a lot ..I cry when she cries and i smile when she is happy❀️ her ..Is there  a club i can join πŸ˜†

Thats the only club I have not formed. 
There is no club sanctified enough for my baby girl😎
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely analysis.. Loving the show.. The way Arnav is standing up for his wife..
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

SathuπŸ€—

Bakshanam panniyachcha?

Shwethuu πŸ€—

Illai, Hun.. ellam community celebrations ille..me going to enjoy thaan ..hard work of cooking will happen  in other households..πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Nina90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

GOOD MORNING , GIRLS !!πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Tanths! πŸ˜ƒ
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ha chotu sa post πŸ˜³

"In a conversation with Anna, I had said that IPKKND  rests on NPAND & MDJND ..The cycle will continue !! but will Arnav be the one who hates  her  or will it be Khushi ... ..Lets again look at the wordings ...Khushi  says, Chahkarbhi hum tumse Nafrat kar nahi paaye !! "

BTW..Can you explain what is NPAND AND MDJND??!!
ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

@SATHU

MOSAAA

😑😭😑😭😑😭
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sharmibalan

What an interesting episode. An episode that brought happiness & excitement to everyone...And it was more special for us Reduxians... as it provided confirmation for some of our theories...From now its no longer a theory but a fact...😊

Doodsie...I am so happy for you...I remembered the report card analysis of yours...U didn't do an analysis but...did write a few words...remember...But I'm using that to quote my feelings...We all know how accurate and how brilliant our Redux Child is...But you still need a Report card...a result to show to our world...See Doods predicted this before... a proof to others who doubted your amazing ability...The episode provided us one...I am so happy for you...You finally have a report card to show...You hard work has just been paid off...And there are more to come your way...I am just very happy for you...Standing beside you as a proud friend & a fellow Reduxian...😊

Sathya...Where can I Start...Love you babes...I always admire your choice of titles...the titles you chose are so meaningful and beautiful...They give us a picture of the current IPK track and a foresight into the future track as well...Such was...one of your title Panchajanya...I am yet again so happy for you...and so proud to be associated with REDUX...It has become a part of me now...Now I have become your Jerry...that (Tom) you cannot get rid off...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Congratz...My dear girls...Congratz on your achievement...Yesterday belonged to you and to Redux...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

What was not to be loved about the episode... yesterday...It was indeed Ksheera Sagar...(Again please accept my applauseπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...what an apt title Sathya)
The churning of the ocean had began... Amirtham is yet to be received...

The episode started with Arnav standing behind Khushi like a knight in Armour ready to protect his beloved princess from the wrath of the ferocious empress...An empress who has just returned from 14 years of self-imposed exile...the reason for which is still yet to be known...

Having clearly made his stance he prepares to move from the place...only to turn back and look at his princess...who was still staring at the empress and trying to comprehend both the severity and the warmth of the situation...

Arnav had always left Khushi to defend herself...even if he needs to defend her its only because of his pride...then he immediately leaves her as if she doesn't matter to him...But today he not only stood by her but also protectively dragged her from that place along with him...a very beautiful scene...

My Mum committed Suicide when I was 14 years old...How simple and blunt was that statement...and yet how powerful it was to stir your emotions...Khushi...

He uttered those words only after getting a promise/confirmation from you...What was that ...You will never change him...You will always accept him the way he was...He doesn't have to disclose anything if he doesn't want to...and whatever you did was not to hurt him but to see him Happy...How honest were your words...Khushi...It spoke volumes of love that you have for him...and you were immediately given a hope in return...A glimpse of his past...the past he never wanted to acknowledge...A past only his loved ones are aware off...He reciprocated your love and affection...Khushi...

You couldn't see him standing there... a lone figure...His past hunching him...and tears threatening its presence...You couldn't waste a moment watching him like that...You hugged him will all the energy you had...You took his tears in yours and vowed to protect him and guide him and stand by him in this war...against his past...Was he aware of that...Yes he was Khushi...He knows you are there for him.

For the first time you realised the solemnity of the situation...Khushi you realised and acknowledged the mask that Arnav wears to hide his immense pain...You vowed to stand by him always...when he needs your support...You are his Krishna...and your mere presence and guidance is enough to get Arnav to win this war...

Thank you IPKKND again for giving us yet another beautiful episode...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Applause to all the actors...and a standout performance by Barun & Sanaya...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Now to the bloopers...The presence of a stranger in the most important scene.😑...was his presence needed or am I ignorant of its significance.
Please pay attention to Payal's MS...It is just too long and too thick...and the rest of the bloopers are pointed out by Bushy...πŸ˜›

Thank you so much for taking time and reading my post...

REDUX Rocks...😊

Love

Sharmi...😊

Thank you Sharmi ... Such a nice "Report Card" analysis about me ... Love it and proud that you believed in me even though I didn't do that myself ... πŸ˜†

But yeah a sense of satisfaction do I feel when I watch and hear and read these appreciations. So, I should thank you all πŸ˜ƒ
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Good morning...bitiya πŸ€—
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sampin

Ha chotu sa post πŸ˜³

"In a conversation with Anna, I had said that IPKKND  rests on NPAND & MDJND ..The cycle will continue !! but will Arnav be the one who hates  her  or will it be Khushi ... ..Lets again look at the wordings ...Khushi  says, Chahkarbhi hum tumse Nafrat kar nahi paaye !! "

BTW..Can you explain what is NPAND AND MDJND??!!

Sam its

Nafrat Pass Aane Naa De

Mohabbat Door Jaane Naa De
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

good morning tanthya ...

I do not know what flowers u LIKE, but sending you RED roses... 😳... Off to read ur analysis...