IP REDUX ; Ksheera Sagar !! - Page 13

Posted: 11 years ago
hi gals
anybody there can i jump in?
desp waiting 4 doodle tanthya analysis ,was reading a post in main forum everybody saying dadi knows about khushis past ,how can that be wasnt khushi only 8 yrs old then how does recognise if dadi hasnt come out of ashram from last 14 yrs and also if she has recognised khushi to be related to arnavs past she will also recognise shyam then?
well the ep was beautiful somehow felt aaja piya was not connected with the ep as a single isolated scene it was beautiful but intensity of drama was on a diff level and the manana was diff not to mention the touchy touchy khushi ? i dont know but thats what i felt and what happens after hug how come in morning arnav is forgeting his habit of  hand holding ?
so want nk to stay in ipk land and swati maam is brilliant feels as if she was there from begining great chem with nani and arnav
should we really buy some dresses for our business tycoon wife
But ipk remains the most rewatched for me after my familys atyachar on me making me watch pavitra rishta and parichay cant std those whats wrong with trp maiyya are we all crazy that we watch same ep again deprive ourselves of sleep and analyize even a riased eyebrow . i dont see this for other serials may be there but not noticed in nutshell i am hopelessly in love with sobti arshi and ipk
I am here...Jhalak...Left my system open...And my manager peeped in...😡

Looked at Trin's post..."So they are indian Costumes right"...What a crude way to introduce my boss to our lovely colors...🤣🤣

OK chalo..I have to get back to work...Ray...Will c u in an hr...😊
Originally posted by sharmibalan

I am here...Jhalak...Left my system open...And my manager peeped in...😡

Looked at Trin's post..."So they are indian Costumes right"...What a crude way to introduce my boss to our lovely colors...🤣🤣

OK chalo..I have to get back to work...Ray...Will c u in an hr...😊
hey Sharmi,,,, yeah,,, njoi work,,,,

🤗K2
Originally posted by Chani123

hey K1, Jhalak, Bush, Sharmi, Payasa, tiya
🤗

Hi K2,Jhals, Raman, Sharmi, and all IPK pankhas... kya hua.. sab arnie  drool land mein  busy?😉
Originally posted by sarunrocks

Arjun chose Krishna, though Krishna had vowed to lay down his arms on the battlefield ... Krishna asked: "Why did you pick me, knowing I would not fight?"
"I can handle the soldiers myself, O Krishna, if I have your presence to give me moral support. Some of your glory will surely rub off on me."

In the Panchajanya thread I wrote this:

"Now what interests me is Arnav and Khushi Love and role in all this. Time may come for Arnav just like Arjuna who will fear to battle against his own blood but we have to see whether Khushi will become is Rathasarathi just like how Krishna came for Arjuna and helped him to see the greater good and save the truth and in that process he will also protect Anjali".

Yes today I got my answer. What did Khushi said to Arnav today? She does not want to change him and not even enter his past and want to Know what happened but she assured one thing that when he needs her she will be always with him.

Now who told to Anjali that she will make sure that she will bring the conch and give it to her. Its Khushi. Now whats this Conch. How this Panchajanya name came to Lord Krishna's Conch.

There was once a wicked demon. His name was Panchajanya. Panchajanya tempted the young people into performing wrong acts. By engaging in wrong activities, the young people's lives were ruined. Lord Krishna's Guru's name was Sandipany. The son of Sandipany had become prey to the evil acts of Panchajanya. Krishna rescued the son of Sandipany and returned him to his parents. From the bones of Panchajanya, Krishna carved out a conch. When this conch was blown, it warned the evil people what fate awaited them, if they continued in their wicked activities. When the great battle Mahabharata was about to be waged in Kurukshetra, it was the Panchajanya conch that was blown to strike terror into the hearts of the enemy. The conch is also blown during auspicious occasions. The sound of the conch is like the 'Om' sound.

Without even wanting to know about his past she got the first glimpse very painful fact from Arnav's mouth itself that His mother committed Suicide. Who got to lay hands on Arnav and Anjali's parents things. What did dadi say to Arnav when he asked why dint she tell the truth about Shyam to Dadi. She said let the Jhanmasthami gets over then she will tell all the truth.

Now what Jhanmasthami is celebrated for??  It marks the birth of beloved god Lord Krishna. What is prominently done on that day? First Aari will take place, Conch will be blown and rocking cradle of lord will be done. Khushi who has the Conch and Arnav who wants the truth to come out. That truth which will bring so many other truth out. So what is awaiting at the end when everything is blown. Lets wait and watch the interesting story ahead.

I don't know what past has in store for Arnav and Khushi and how both are related in it. But one thing I wanted to quote

In the beginning, in the first verse of the Gita, a question is raised by Dhritarashtra to Sanjaya: Dharmak?etre kuruk?etre samaveta yuyutsava?, mamaka? pa??avas cai 'va kim akurvata sajaya (Gita 1.1). "What is happening in the field of Kurukshetra?" is the question raised in the first verse. The answer is the last verse: "What shall I tell you? You are asking me what is happening. I shall tell you what is happening. Wherever Krishna and Arjuna are united together, there is victory. Why should I tell you something more than this?"

Scenes that i loved:

Four scenes are there. First one where after telling dadi that he dont have any work in the place where his wife is not allowed he goes and come back and takes her by clutching her hands. The other where he sternly keeps his point that she is his wife and has every right to do anything in that house. Perfect Husband i must admit. Third was the lovely eye lock. Fourth was the hug and the way he first told something about him.👏

I really want to give Sathya and Doodle Standing Ovation for amazingly bringing the past and future and connecting it and when we see it onscreen it makes me feel so much proud of them. Kudos to the knowledge you possess and not only that its more amazing the way you two share it with us. I just will wait for you two to explain how the past will come into fold further. Proud to be a Reduxian. Whatever little I am writing today whether it makes sense or not but the motivation I have got to write, I owe it to you both and to and each one of my wonderful redux friends.

This is for my Redux Pearls

diva, I hvnt made individual comments on post these days but urs was brilliant, Mahabharata one of most complex glimpse of humanity but with ease u linked it to IPK,,, wonderful 
Gal ,,,,, kudos,,,, this goes for Monday post too...
Originally posted by sunshine99

Hi K2,Jhals, Raman, Sharmi, and all IPK pankhas... kya hua.. sab arnie  drool land mein  busy?😉
. No Yaar had a Internet failure since morning, restored nw,,,mailed u. earlier too... Edited by Jhalak29 - 11 years ago
Res for comments,,

Tants,,,, will wait for urs

Doodles,,,, Once agn a bow, if they had a better way to show admiration, I would take that too, but indeed I salute u and ur ability to decode⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Shaz,,,, Such maturity of thought & ease leve me in awe with u😃

Bush,,,,u leave us in laughter riots...a great jobStar

Sarunrocks,,,, beautiful  linking to the greatest epic👏

Cutebarun,,,,,st from heart rumblings,,,,😃

Sherya0305,,,,, mast ur batooin ka pitara👏

Kopal,,,, will wait for urs...

Sam,,, an honest appreciation😉! With a reality chck

Sandy,,,, he become Dildara nw,,stand by u his motto nw😃

Sheila,,, In ou own words ur a observant, but nothing can get better that ur 360d matured observation, they gv u a indepth glimpse of each n every corner of IPK

Vasiraju( lucky),,, A beautiful journey off words, perfect summization of Arnav

Abavi

Sunshine99( Koel),,, A stary tale of love and haq,  A journey of full circle in unconditional love, It can get better tonite, My frnd a bow for u tonite⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Shreya,,,, Once agn a welcome back🤗,  It cant het better that tonite,, Tinkon ki tarah pyaar ka aashiyaan bikhar na jaye

Ghausia,,,, A lovely post with insights in past n present of A & K, thought ful discussion

SanayaM,,,,

wil continue in the morning, its 1 am gals sorry
Edited by Jhalak29 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Jhalak29

. No Yaar had a Internet failure since morning, restored nw,,,mailed u. earlier too...
will chk ...
Hola gals.. moi bz... just dropped by to say "HI" and happy janmashtami to all my frnds!!