NothingLasts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

Shwetha's Wishlist ;

WISHLIST SCENE

Arnav and Nani Scene:

Nani comes and sits besides Arnav.

Nani: Don't worry, Dadi will accept Khushi, give her time.

Arnav: I dont care really Nani, I just want her to be atleast civil to her.

Nani: Well I did give a hard time to Lavanaya when you brought her.

Arnav: (Small smile) What is it with you two best friends, you guys have some issue or the other with the ones I bring home.

Nani: Well, I didn't have that much problem with Lavanya.

Arnav(rolls eyes): Oh come on Nani.

Nani: Well ofcourse Khushi played a part in softening me up.

Arnav: (sarcastically): I think I should Request La to come and Train Dadi to be more modern, think that will help?

Nani: (Laughs): It is really good to see you like this you know, Chotay.

Arnav: (Simply nods)

Nani: Besides, Now that I think about it, I guess my problem with La was not her, it was you. I guess I never saw in your eyes the love or that sort of affection you claimed you had for La. The one I am seeing in your eyes for Khushi, one that keeps getting stronger.

Arnav: (after a moment's silece): Is that why you created such a ruckus when we got married.

Nani: No, I guess I really wanted to be part of my Naati's Wedding to the girl I really liked and approved for him. You did deprive me of that you know.

Think about it, what will you do when your niece or nephew asks, Mama & Mami where is your wedding album?

Arnav: Nani you know the circumstance under which we got married.

Nani (gets up): I do, rest of them don't.

Arnav: What if we have a small wedding at home with just both the families, would that be okay say within 7 days?

Nani: Chotay, You don't have to do this for us (unable to hide her happiness)

Arnav: Naah, Guess I owe it to Khushi.

* I KNOW I KNOW, won't happen*

But thought of something sweet to write for the occasion.

Have a blast at the party everyone, we deserve it.🥳

If only... if only this would actually happen! Well, fingers crossed just in case!😊
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: RitJ26

yay finally a response...don't ask man I've had the longest & worst day!!

So went to my friends to blow off steam, ended up watching the 11pm repeat and discussing the show 😆

Lol I'm still in the process of writing my thoughts on the episode, hence why I was MIA!! ðŸ˜†

Will catch you up in a bit, if you're still around that is! ðŸ˜³

Sounds ominous!! Why were you letting off steam!? ðŸ˜²
Edited by namedx - 11 years ago
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nazleef

If only... if only this would actually happen! Well, fingers crossed just in case!😊

Ahhh I love it!!
DiamondLife thumbnail
@sarurocks:
dear , can i suggest u one thing???

please dont write in red colour...it strains eyes...when we need to read...

RJXX thumbnail
Originally posted by: namedx

Lol I'm still in the process of writing my thoughts on the episode, hence why I was MIA!! ðŸ˜†

Will catch you up in a bit, if you're still around that is! ðŸ˜³

Sounds ominous!! Why were you letting off steam!? ðŸ˜²

No problems, yeah I should still be around, have to fulfill my daily quota of redux 😆

Just has a heavy family drama day - it was like being in a Star Plus drama
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Tants and Doods,

Waiting for your update, please. 

A Big Thank to you both. Fabulous posts.

Thank you so much once again and God Bless.
Edited by lara3110 - 11 years ago
jpatel1289 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RitJ26

Hi 😃,

Where've you been for a few days? 

I was super happy too...I was like yay Doodsss!!!
And was happy about the suicide thing - not that that's a thing to be happy about. That may have come out wrong 😕

I've been right here!!! Missed out on saying anything because I fell behind in the reading yesterday! But it's all good I'm caught up today and can't wait for everyone's updates!!! 

The suicide thing seemed inevitable even though some people thought his mom was shot by someone else! 
RJXX thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Ghausia.

Hey guys,

First of all big hugs to everyone here at Redux & thank you to those who liked my post yesterday! I'm back with my two pennies' worth of today's episode 😊

I wasn't going to analyse today because I was quite disheartened yesterday (not over the analysis post, something else), but I decided to forget that and still post. I seem to always be on the 3rd page 😆

As I have said in another post, I know nothing about religious significance in accordance with the goings-on in the show. So I shall allow my Redux pals to enlighten us with all of that. Nothing incredibly profound here, I'm just giving straight-up analysis how I see it 😊

Arnav holding Khushi's hand and walking out of Dadi's room

This reminded me so much of their wedding day, when Arnav held her hand and led her to the family. I'll try to post caps of that scene here.

The main difference between that time and this time is that the first time Arnav was pulling Khushi towards pain and humiliation, and this time he himself is leading her away from it. He's still angry, but his anger was not directed at Khushi this time. This, to me, symbolises that through the tough times ahead Arnav will try his level best to clear Khushi's name and lead her away from trouble.

Payal and NK

I'm liking the Payal-NK companionship that's forming. Perhaps this will be relevant later on - Payal and NK will be a support network for Khushi, trying their best to do right by her and make sense of what's going on.

Dadi's opinion of Khushi

I definitely feel that there's more to it than just this. Dadi is not still annoyed at the fact that Khushi threw water over her. The problem is bigger than that. As a few people have suggested, perhaps Khushi reminds Dadi of someone. Another thing that I'm quite sure about is that Dadi knows everything that happened in the past. Call it a hunch, but I feel as if Dadi knows about Khushi's past and she may recognise her, which is why she was so disgusted when she saw Khushi touching her son and daughter-in-law's possessions and is refusing to speak to her. But I personally do not feel that Shyam has been conspiring with Dadi. This is due to the fact that Dadi has allegedly had no contact with the family for 15 years, refusing to see Arnav whenever he tried to visit her. Therefore, logic suggests that she was not there at Anjali and Shyam's wedding - so how does she know who Shyam is? Even if Anjali had told Shyam all about Dadi, which I doubt she has, why would Shyam try to get in touch with Dadi for help? Anjali's secret meetings are almost certainly with Shyam, so he's just trying to find a way to pave his way back into RM. Plus, the way Dadi keeps on asking about 'Damadji' suggests that she doesn't know the truth about him. But perhaps the converse may be true; Shyam is a sly so-and-so so we never know with him. He's burnt his bridges at RM so maybe he feels this is his final chance? Dadi's silence was quite unnerving when Nani asked her what her problem was, suggesting that there is something deeper there. It could be Shyam twisting things or it could be the past that has caused this. I guess more about that will come to light eventually, and we will discover exactly what Dadi's opinion of Khushi is based on.

Khushi pacifying Arnav

Other than the fact that the scene was really sweet, it was also in complete contrast to what had happened before. Khushi is trying to figure out a way of getting Arnav to open up to her, and she decides to shower him with love, something that Arnav has always wanted. When she held his hand in her own, and he tried to pull back, it reminded me of Holi. Khushi tried to pull away that time, and Arnav stopped her with a cute shake of the head.

The whole scene began as being cute, and then suddenly the whole mood changed. Khushi's speech showed just how much she cares for him, and how she loves him for who he is but wishes he would open up to her. When Arnav finally told her about his mother committing suicide when he was 14 (Reduxian prediction come true!), Khushi threw her arms around him, finally beginning to understand why he is such a closed-off person. This entire scene was a real tear-jerker and very touching.

The following morning's first scene was in stark contrast to the day before. This time Arnav is sleeping and being watched by Khushi, and the two of them are no longer smiling. Khushi then tried going back to their original nok-jhok to lighten the mood. "Arnav Singh Raizada ko bhi dekhne ka tax lagta hai kya?" totally had me cracking up 😆

I don't remember exactly at what stage in the scene this was, but when Khushi referred to 'hamesha', I was just thinking 'finally! She's acknowledged their relationship is real!'

Khushi hugging Anjali

Khushi hugging Anjali was such a touching scene, and the meaning was not lost on Arnav. He smiled at this sight, feeling as if everything would return to normal once again. Finally, he has hope again; hope that Khushi will understand him, hope that Khushi will be accepted by everyone, and hope that Anjali learns how to cope without Shyam and return to her normal self. Arnav wants to look to the future, but to do that he has to release himself from the past.

Flirty Arnav

Arnav blocking Khushi's way reminded me of that adorable flirty scene, and then when the two of them were looking at each other I was reminded of the veranda scene where they were looking at eachother and just before Arnav was about to confess his love, when they walked towards the terrace.

Yes, the scene was adorable, but one thing that it reminded me of is the fact that this is the lull before the storm. When Arnav flirted with her, later that day he had the outburst where he blamed Khushi for everything going wrong and stated that he wished he had never met her. We all know that the romance led to the misunderstanding and Arnav forcefully marrying Khushi. So all of this happiness will be short-lived. A storm is brewing and drama will unfold.

Twins

I've seen so many posts on this - twins have been practically confirmed, as predicted previously by some of our very own Reduxians (sorry, I don't know exactly who because I started reading Redux posts after that one!) Twins... double the trouble! I'm sure someone else will be able to come up with something of relevance to do with twins 😊 Then came the Damadji comment, which I've already touched upon.

Dadi's reaction to Khushi

The disgust on Dadi's face was evident when she found Khushi looking at the photos. She seems to be creating trouble for Khushi, trying to get Arnav to distance himself from her. Yet it's having the opposite effect - but to what point? Will this still happen once the truth of the past is revealed? The shunk and any religious significance will probably be looked at by someone else, but that's also something another Reduxian mentioned bneforehand!

Khushi expressing her innocence

Will this girl never stop having to justify herself after everything? But Arnav's words of defence proved that he believes she has a right over everything as she is his wife, and he doesn't want to hide from her anymore. Arnav Singh Raizada wants his wife to know about his past, and he will want to slowly reveal it to her himself. But not if Dadi can help it.

Okay, ab toh main bohat thak gayi hoon, toh baki post chota sa hoga.

I was discussing this earlier with arhimaniac (I'm so sorry, I am awful with names!) & some others, trying to link together the past and seeing what clues we had. I'll quickly go over my views:

Arnav's father isn't dead. This is complete speculation by me, but the more analysis posts I read yesterday, the more I felt that this is indeed true and he may have faked his own death. I definitely think there is something fishy going on, and the fact that Arnav's mother committed suicide helped to fuel my suspicions.

Khushi doesn't know that Arnav's surname was previously Malik. This was pointed out by ArHiManiac in one of her posts, so maybe Khushi had some sort of connection with the Maliks in the past.

What we know:

- Dadi disappeared 15 years ago.

- Arnav was 14 when the wedding scene happened and his mother died, which I think was 14 years ago. If Khushi's age was set in concrete by the CVs, we'd be able to perhaps decide what part she may have played if any in this, but as we don't know how old she is we can't really speculate a lot. One thing we know is definitely true - Khushi was quite young when it happened. This, in my mind, eliminates the illegitimate child suggestion, as surely Arnav's mother would have committed suicide before? Plus, Arnav and Khushi being related in that way makes me feel a bit sick. They're husband and wife, not half-brother & half-sister!

- Arnav and Anjali were thrown out of Sheesh Mahal (Oops, I accidentally wrote RM in my previous post) 13 years ago, a year after their mother's death.

- Arnav's dad is a b*****d and the biggest insult you could pay Arnav is saying that he's like his father.

Observations/Speculations

- Arnav and Anjali think the past is better where it is. They don't like to talk about it as it brings them immense pain.

- After the events unfolded, Arnav in reaction became almost a mirror image od his Dadi in nature (we all saw to what a big degree 'ASR' matched his description of Dadi)

- Anjali dealt with events by trying to stay positive and happy, maintaining her faith in God. She was also understanding, and these traits make me think that she's more like Nani in her nature. Dadi and Nani are just as close as Arnav and Anjali, but I find it off in a way that Dadi is supporting Anjali whereas Nani is supporting Arnav in this war.

- We all know about the wedding flashback, but the fact that there was no mention of his father anywhere in the flashback was one of the factors that made me speculate over whether or not he was really dead.

- Khushi's parents died in a car accident when she was 8 years' old. Was she there when they died or was she later told they died in an accident? If she wasn't present, then perhaps they could have died in another way?

- How did Shyam and Anjali meet and go on to get married?

- How will Dadi react on meeting the Guptas?

Points that were added by arhimaniac

- Under Anjali's sweet persona is the iron will and zid that both Nani and Dadi possess

- Shyam fought a case for them and that's how he fell in love with Anjali.

- Garima has a dark past. Payal is Shashi's daughter but not Garima's, and Khushi is the adopted niece of Garima.

- Doosri aurat

- Father had a temple wedding

- Perhaps Dadi cannot face Arnav as he reminds her of her son, so she cuts herself off from them and asks Nani to take care of them.

Okay, I'm exhausted now. Been working on this for nearly 3 hours. Hope you guys like it and find it somewhat insightful. Please note, I don't know a lot about the past as I didn't begin watching full episodes until the broken Arnav-Lavanya engagement. Do leave comments and your thoughts if possible 😉

Just realised that the two Reduxian's predictions that came true were Tanthya & Doodles. I shall join the celebration party soon 😉

Hi!!

Welcome to Redux

Just wanted to say I really enjoyed reading your post, it was very clear and logical.

Hope to see you here more often 😃
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I just saw bushy's post...

I paused twice yesterday when i was watching the episode...and was wondering who that guy was ...and when i saw that pic...now in Bushy's post...Just couldn't control myself...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
RJXX thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharmibalan

Hi Guys...🤗

Hi Sharmi 😃