IP REDUX ; Ksheera Sagar !! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago

Should I dance or Prance, Twirl or Sing.. I have no control over my over flowing emotions.. Its a day of celebration. Lets blow the Conch Shell as it is indeed an auspicious day.

1.Doodsie's Twin theory is bang on
2.Sats Panchajanya 
3.Redux always said ASR's mom committed suicide and we got confirmation today.
4.I really cannot believe Shreya_L has reserved a spot today..
5.After a long time Shweta will make her appearance.

Isn't it a marked day in the history of Redux.. Yes indeed!!! 

My Lovelies.. Song dedicated to each of you!!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKSwELrfhA8[/YOUTUBE]

Link to the Invitation:

Today my most favorite scene of course was the last one. He enters into the chaos created by his Dadi with his signature style and timbre voice SO WHAT!!.  He has been off late assuring Khushi that he is there for her. Will be her pillar of strength. Can count on him.  But given their track record I bet Khushi still was not settled with this. She might be apprehensive. Once bitten twice shy. And in her case.. well lets not even go there!! We will lose focus otherwise. Yesterday when he saw his Dadi didn't let Khushi into her quarters, he made it very evident, if that was not the place for his wife, its no good for him to. That was THE moment for Khushi. No amount of verbal assurance would have given her the morale boast but his actions. That action always speaks louder than words no matter what. And then comes the scene which I was talking about. He just reinstates that fact. This more or less seemed like he was aiming at Khushi too. He was sending clear signals to everyone what Khushi is and also to Khushi to start accepting her responsibility as the eldest bahu of the family. Somewhere deep down I feel he has observed a thing or two. The way he questioned himself about Khushi strange sleeping habits in her Maika. She was so much at ease, unaware of her surroundings. He has also observed that freedom she executes in her buaji's house. That is missing in RM. She more or less seems conscious about her surroundings. He wants Khushi to come out of that shell. Accept his house and make it home. It belongs to her now. He wants total acceptance from Khushi. Among many things on his agenda before the contract gets over, this seems to be one among them. Well Arnav it takes two to tango. And you are on right track. Barring unforeseen events, at moment I can say you are getting there buddy. Always remember this.. Little things makes her happy!! And your every action is now paving way for a successful relationship. Atta Boy!!

Edited by mommamia - 11 years ago
This is a post from Sheila my net sistah!!!

This girl Sheila (S) never fails to amaze me.. Proof !! Her take.. Have a peek.

Hello Hello Ladies,

Today's I will observe 3 characters:

Arnav Singh Raizada

So today I am wondering when did ASR transition from the best anti hero on television to the most likely to win Best Pati in all award shows???? Can I just say the transition was seamless and beautiful. 

Today, there is no two distinct personalities or Arnav and ASR, they have merged into one. And this personality stands tall protecting his wife from anyone and everyone who dares to question her.

So what is the importance of the scene that played out in the begining ?

And for this I quote scripture Genesis 2:24 "For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh". (I'm having deja vu I think I have quoted this before, sorry for the repetition) Its ironic, that ASR believes in no God, he follows his heart, but guess what when you truly follow your heart that is God's message anyways.This scene where he is leading Khushi away was so poignant and so macho (yes I said macho), because it takes a real man to stand up to his family. 
The past has come to his door and it will not remain in the past it will boil over to the future. ASR finds it hard to deal with the past because when he faces it he is 14 yrs old again, young and impressionable. This memory is stamped on his mind. He is buckling under the weight of this burden.
But... But... this time there is someone to shoulder it with him, someone he can lean on. He never ever expected it to happen, before he knew it the dam burst and the most painful incident of his past came tumbling out of his mouth.

And then he was engulfed in the warmth of the love of his wife. Today he shared his pain, after years and years of the door being closed, today it cracked open and a ray of light, and a little joy (khushi) peaked in...

ASR never ever likes to skirt around an issue, he wants to tell Dadi the truth about Shyam, I love how he calls him Shyam, no respect here ( reminds me of Harry calling He Who must not be named by his name, notice I can't say the name, I know I'm crazy, my friends have laughed at me but I still can't say it).

Today, is the second time ASR has stood up for Khushi, today he is not saying it to show anyone, but he is telling the world that they are married deal with it. And if you respect me you must also respect her. I love the no nonsense way he puts it down. Its crystal clear, " I AM REPEATING MYSELF (get it through ur thick skull), She is my wife! She can do what ever the hell she likes! Dang it, now all I wish for is a day when Khushi will say this herself and not take shit from anyone (SP that will truly be Naya Soch)

Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada

Khushi witnessed the quiet strength with which her husband stood up for her. There was no negotiations where she is concerned. Then he led her away, no further disrespect to her he will allow. Today, Mrs. KKGSR felt cherished. But then, she realized that there is a deeper hurt that is bothering her love. So she does what ever she can to make him happy, she has done it before put on music to change the mood. I like that this characteristic has not changed.

When she is rejected, she becomes a blabber mouth, loved it. She never wants to change him, he doesn't share his pain with anyone (ahem is the pot calling the kettle black, who does she share her pain with DM doesn't count)... just like that she is engulfed with the flood of his pain. But she opens her arms and takes it all in. She is strong and the support that he can lean on. I would like to mention the difference here between Anjali and Khushi, Anjali went thru the same experience, therefore she shares the pain, where as Khushi has been chosen by Arnav, trusted and let in. This is the cornerstone of any relationship when you trust someone so much that you can share your deepest darkest secret with them!

The morning Khushi for the first time understands the pain behind the man that is ASR, why he is the way he is. Yes, she knew he lost his parents, but not to any accident, his mom actually took her own life. He was 14, a child. She doesn't know what happened afterwards. She doesn't know he is a Malik, She is just witnessing the tip of the iceberg. Its funny, always I find after the night of sharing (even between friends) the mornings are a bit awkward, kudos to the team for showing that.

And now for my favorite scene of the day: Anjali and Khushi Hug!

Khushi has been dying to hug Anjali for days now... but she was scared of rejection... Anjali has always been there for Khushi from Day 1, its their nature, they are mirror images of one another. Today, finally when there was some normalcy in their relationship, a mundane task of finding the shank that Khushi could do to ease Anjali's discomfort, Khushi was reminded of the warmth that she got from Anjali on many an occasion. Loved the hug it was so geneuine. It is also important because this geneuiness of Khushi's feelings is very important for Anjali to experience when Shyam fills her mind with poison. She will have her very own heart and mind dilemma.

Khushi today is in Payal's shoes, every little thing she does is condemned, every mistake glorified. She doesn't know how to react, she has become a shell of her former self. But mostly, she doesn't know why... How will she survive the future? Her character thrives on the approval of those around her, how will she cope?

And finally Dadi,

So we know that Dadi is level headed, (from the conversation between Nani and her) yet she has prejudged Khushi. Why? Has someone poisoned her mind? (Shyam and his smooth talks). Or does Khushi remind her of a certain woman who ruined her son and daughter in law's life. Here Khushi has ruined Anjali's life and Arnav is so in love with her he will do anything for her. This bothers Dadi as she doesn't have control over what is going on. A mistake she had made 14 yrs ago and she doesn't plan to do it again.

What would make a mother commit suicide on the day of her daughters wedding... a mother would know that doing such a thing would surely ruin her daughters life... what are the circumstances that brought about such a disastrous event? And Dadi... her daughter in law was her best friends daughter... how she must have felt when things were beyond her control... how must she feel now when things have slipped so far away that she cannot regain control.

It is only day 3 of Dadi and I'm loving the changes in the house. Its like there is a silent power struggle and everyone is being influenced.

The Devil is in the details:

1) Mami running around to make sure that all the preparations are working ok, she has had to deal with these people before and she was all alone and from a lower status, behind the mask of makeup there lies a very insecure woman.

2) Payal and NK, comfort and new bonds being formulated

3) Anjali trying to make Dadi understand the big picture years of being pampered especially because of the dissablilty

4) Nani trying to give Anjali one day of celebration before her reality sets in, holding the pieces of her granddaughters life together

5) Payal trying to please Dadi anyway she can, she best understands Khushi's pain after all she goes thru this everyday herself.

Things that make me go HMMM that could be done better!!!!

1) After all the affection from Khushi (this has happened twice now,  when she got the gifts). They hug, next scene its morning. I would like to see the awkard moments as they go to bed. You know what I'm talking about the "SEXUAL TENSION". You have done it before, when they were hiding from the goons behind the boxes, that scene was so well done, I mean my heart was going dhak Dhak too...

2) Akash man where the hell is he, he needs to be given a little more screen time, as a character he is very important to the mix.

3) The baby bump, Seriously, cover her abbified tummy or make her wear a bump or pretend that she is pregnant, she doesn't have the gait, posture or appearence of a pregnant women.

4) Khushi's night make up, needs to be a whole lot less, atleast remove her eye liner.

5) Khushi's makeup in comparison to Anjali's makeup, so Anjali is depressed and is using very little make up while today Khushi looked like she was going out to town. See I'm the least observant person when it comes to this kind of stuff but if I noticed it then...

AND PLEASE PLEASE DO SOMETHINIG ABOUT KHUSHI'S OUTFITS!!!! I MEAN YES YOU CHANGED THEM THEY WENT FROM BAD TO OMG I'M PULLING MY EYES OUT! Thank God Sanaya is gorgeous otherwise you guys would be screwed. And while you are at it can you get Barun a Hair Cut!

Appreciation:

Sanaya Irani: Girl you floored me, Khushi is essentially bubly, but two moments when she says nothing, (one when Arnav says you made my life hell anyways, and today, when he stood up for Khushi) but you emote. Good Lord!!! that is simply amazing. Fantastic.

Barun Sobti: Brillant!!! Please don't leave the show to pursue Bollywood!

Daljeet: You are short changing your character! I love you as Anjali but there is something missing here because she is pregnant

Mami: The shock when Arnav stood up for Khushi when your husband never stood up for you, was amazing.

Payal: the stress of an older sister was evident today, good job

NK: yaar you na are the best

Shyam: tum kaha... miss you

And Ladies that was my two cents

S

P.S. Guru D the second NK said twins I was appreciating your brillance more. Thanks Everyone for all the appreciation, please send me PM instead of comments as I do not stick around.
Sandhu all for you...
Bush got your msg, love your work baby

Edited by mommamia - 11 years ago
Hola girls πŸ€— πŸ€—..

Just wrote a Poem on ASR feelings Today πŸ˜›..not in a mood to write a post πŸ˜ƒ...have a look on it πŸ˜³

The vessel's memories haunt the gloom of the night,
I survey its changed shape since days of yore,
As I stumble, tremble and fumble to the fore,
They are visibly stricken and shaken to the core
Wake from the nightmare! Look and see  for someone 
who brings out of the the darkess from which i am fighting

Than gentle brush of her fingers,
Sending shivers down my spine.
The love I can see in her eyes,
Is a love that equals mine.

she greets me with a smile,
And leaves me with a kiss.
If she were to ever leave me,
i can fight with any all burdens i go throgh

Maybe it's her touch,her hug
Or the way she makes me feel.
i share and tear in front of her 
which makes me feel that i am not alone
her presence creates the feel of togetherness  
But whatever it is,
I'm head over heels in love with her

AS I love her enough to fight for her,
Compromise for her, and sacrifice 
Myself for her if need be.
Enough to miss her incredibly when 
We're apart, no matter what length
Of time it's for and regardless of 
the distance.

Enough to believe in our relationship, 
To stand by it through the worse 
Of times, to have faith in our
Strength as couple, and to never 
Give up on us.

Enough to spend the rest of my life 
With her, be here for her when she
Need or want me, and never, ever 
Want to leave her or live without her.
Edited by vasiraju - 11 years ago
Hello ladies and the lone Gentleman,

Presenting to you all today's Anjarai Petti

Naan valargirene Mommy...πŸ˜›πŸ˜ˆ
courtesy: I am a Complan boy Ad

After telling Dadi he also wont enter her room if his wife is not given permission, Dadi shows katti to him and he also says katti to her.. he intends to move away from there, but stops and looks at his wife... He doesnt want her to be friends with his Dadi as well and so he drags Kushi also to their room...

side gapule auto: I was all excited with all the pulling by Arnav that they are finally going to do IT.. but alas no... the Man is keen on practising celibacy still... doesnt even get the clue when wife dear is giving him coy looks here and there... But atleast finally a move from Kushi to make Arnav bitwa uncomfy!

Nani asks Dadi about her behaviour but Dadi feigns deafness. Nk and Payal- (I liked this Devar- Bhabhi combo too) witness the both of them hand in hand coming out of the dragon... and wonder what happened.. Payal is sure Kushi is getting reprimanded By NK is still clueless...

side gapule auto: I was reminded of times when someone was taken to head mistress room and comes out, all others watch that person so curiously - that the person no matter why he/she was sent in there- is raised immediately to a hero status!

itha itha ithathan ethirparthen!😊😳
courtesy: Narasus Kaapi ad

The night dawns and Arnav is disturbed by a nightmare- Now the Sheesh mahal nightmare makes a come back again after a brief period when terrace nightmare was topping the FB/dream List.

Kushi wants to console Arnav but is not able to as he is tightlipped about his nightmare. She gets to play a song from her mobile and tries to get it out of him bollywood style but in vain.
Finally she talks non stop and Arnav blurts out that he is haunted by his Mom's Suicide.

A teary eyed Arnav is hugged by a teary eyed Kushi and he accepts her condolences!

Arnav notices the next day that his wife is giving him "the looks" and asks her... Kushi denies first but Arnav is insistent that he saw her giving him looks...

Side gapla Auto: So finally he knows how uncomfy she gets when he oogles at her.. She is only giving him side glances and he is still clueless

Kushi walks away leaving a surprised Arnav to whom she asks if he will tax her for looking at him like that- the man is stupified that he doesnt even complete his what the... just stops with What...

Besh Besh romba nalla iruku!πŸ˜ƒβ˜ΊοΈ
 courtesy: Narasus Kaapi ad- again!

The Next Day dawns to RM members getting ready for a pooja and Anjali is looking for her Mom's pooja treasure- a Sankh, which HP is not able to find admist the heaps in the store room. Kushi volunteers to do the treasure hunt and Anjali gives her the extra info that its her Mom's... Kushi is immediately moved and gives Anji a Jappi- which is witnessed by her Hubby.

Kushi climbs up the stairs and Arnav teases her a bit and the two keep smiling coyly at eachother..

Side gapla auto : So any idea what will happen tonight? I mean she has given him signals in the morning and they keep stealing glances? so any chances tonight for erm... fine can we expect the finsihing of unfinshed kiss? or atleast a cheek peek from Kushi ? No? ok ... why was I reminded about the scenes before the terrace scene yesterday?

Kanna, laddu thinga aasaiya?πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘
courtesy: Cadbury shots

Nani,Dadi,NK,Anjali and Payal have a team gathering and are discussing about Krishna's happy birthday celebrations, when the talk turns to anjali's baby... Nani says it's a girl and NK says twins...
Side gapla auto: I say where is the bump? twin babies really? I hope Anjali doesnt go into labour with a flat tummy!

Arnav comes down and informs his sister that he will be back after an hour - hmm back to olden times normalcy...and Payal leaves with Anjali leave for some work while Dadi asks Nani about Shyam. Akaash finally succeeds in getting a dialogue and informs Dadi about the arrival of panditji.  Hearing Shyam's name, Arnav comes back and asks Nani why she hasnt informed Dadi about Shyam and wants to do so... But Nani asks him to wait till Krishna's birthday celebrations are over.

Side gapla auto: will shyam make a come back during lord Krishna's birthday? Dadi inviting him in without knowing the truth and all that... but how will ASR keep quiet? Quiet Unlikely!

Raho umarless πŸ€’πŸ˜›
courtesy: Gems

Dadi sees Kushi with her son's family album and for odd reason is transported to her childhood days when she used to complain to teacher that her bench mate has touched her pencil/eraser...So she snatches the album from kushi's hands and runs to Nani to complain that Kushi has touched her family album...Kushi who needs no one to tell her to jump into sacrificial or guilt mode, promptly switches over to guilt mode this time with ease and the family is perplexed at the sudden time tuner at work and is wondering what to do when Arnav steps in and tells dadi that Kushi is the bahu.. ie she is younger one!πŸ˜† - Subi finally remembers that she is Dadi and not a small child anymore.. Matter solved!

Thunuku : Just for Timepass! πŸ˜‰

if you have watched a movie called Kushi in Tamil/Telugu(I dont know if this movie was remade in Hindi), then Here I present you dialogues from a famous scene from the movie

Jenny: Shiva en yenna pathe? [Why are you looking at me?]
Shiva: Naan pakalaiye! [I didn't look]
Jenny: Poi Sollathe... Nee en iduppa pathe[ Dont lie, you were gawking at my hip]
Shiva: Naan pakala[No I didnt]
Jenny: Nee pathatha naan pathen[I saw you looking at me]
Shiva: Naan pakala pakala pakala...[I didnt, didnt, didnt]

Now come back to our IPK

Hubby dear: Why did you look at me?
Wifey darling: No I didn't look at you
Hubby dear: No you were looking at me
Wifey darling: why should I look at you
Hubby dear: I saw you looking at me
Wifey darling: So what? would they make me make tax for looking at ASR?

Inferences: Wow, Kushi atleast had to guts to admit that she WAS looking at ASR... But next time be little more specific alright? πŸ˜‰

Edited by abavi - 11 years ago
Teri Meri Baatoin ka Lamha Sabse Anjaana...A journey traveled together in loneliness, pain, anger,sorrow and hatred by two souls who were connected by divine destiny.  They knew not what was the bond that tied them so deep that inevitably forced them to seek out the other in times of despair and sadness...It was an intense attraction that drew them to each other on the surface which later bloomed into love but deep down it was the unwavering loving care and affection that Khushi had stopped receiving from her Amma... and Arnav from his Ma that tied them inseparably...
Their mothers were no more except in their memories which they cherished like the most treasured possession in their lives... No one was privy to the fact that they had learnt the art of giving to the one's who had held their hand when they needed it most but had forgotten to demand  love for their sole sake...They accepted happily what ever care and concern came their way.. never spelling it out what they would have loved to hear...They could not exercise their haq on unconditional love as the person who would loving allow them to do that was dazzling bright like a star on the far horizon.. out of their reach...

The night Arnav returned the payal to Khushi he unknowingly acknowledged the bond they shared...he had held onto it for her memories but gave it up to her when he learnt what they meant to Khushi...He accepted the need for them was greater in her then his need for it...         

On another day when he remarked to her admiring the anklet "they are beautiful'" he put words to his thoughts for her... he wanted acceptance like those cherished memories in her heart for his love... He wanted his love to be felt coveted, unconditional and demanding just like she had done for Amma...He also wanted her to do the same..." tum mujhe bata saki ho... " "tum meri biwi ho tuhara haq hai mujh pe"... 

She hesitated.. it had been very long since she had done that... she needed to trust and understand him before embarking on it... he realized it and tried to prove what he said through his gestures... of remembering what brought a smile to her face, of wishing to fulfill her dreams, of showing to the world what she meant to him... She understood and started to share with her husband Arnav her innermost thoughts and desires without pretenses as it was her haq...She spoke to him about sharing his pain... didnot relent on his stoic persona like others but forced him to share his troubles and he acquiesced.. shared the deepest sorrow- his mother's suicide because he wanted to be comforted in his misery. It was his right that he could exercise on his love- his wife...Khushi.. The girl who had promised to herself that she would always be there for him as he had done for her..."lekin jab bhi aapko zaroorat ho hum humesha aap ke saath raheinge" 

It was coming full circle for two lonely souls of learning to demand what was rightfully theirs- a wish to be loved as they are by their soulmate... Today Amma and Ma  would be happy as their  children had finally found solace in each other instead of the stars...

shreya  welcome back buddy... missed u...πŸ€—
Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago

Hi and warm HugπŸ€— to all my fellow Reduxians, I have missed you all and I'm happy to take some time out today to share my thoughts with you. I applaudπŸ‘ those who have been writing continously. I'm sorry, I was not able to read you in previous days but I'm sure you all must have made Redux the special place it has been for all of us. Have fun and enjoy reading.    
A special thanks to Jria, mommamia, Sunshine99 and Arhimaniac for the warm welcome! πŸ€—

Translation: The gods were not happy with the precious gems obtained from the milky ocean. They were not afraid of the deadly poison. They did not rest until they obtained the nectar of immortality. In fact, the steadfast do not relax without accomplishing the determined task.

Khushi's task at hand is to know her husband. Along this path she also has to help Arnav in overcoming the past...to heal the wound that has been denied the medicine...as to move on he has to be healed.
Koi bhi toofan ya mushkil inhe nahin bikher sakti!
The storm of the past is showing its affect or I shd say rearing its head,
I hope the home of love does not scatter like straw (grass)!
But never underestimate the power of true love,
It can withstand any storm or hardship!

Ek samay jis adhikaar ko tha naqaara,
Us rishte ko aaj apni kathani aur karni se hain sanwara!
Do bujurg hain iske sakshi...
Nani khushi se phoolon nahin samati|
Dadi ke liye hai yeh ek chunauti,
Aadar-sammaan bhale hi ho,
Pyaar ka bandhan woh nahin jhutla sakti|

There was a time when he denied her rights.
But today he is correcting himself in words and by action.
Both the elders have seen this, Nani is happy but for Dadi it is a challenge to accept the relation despite all the respect shown. 

Do shubhchintak dekhen Arnav-Khushi ka aana,
Nanhe apni bhasha mein sunaye Payal ko yeh gana...
Two welwishers have seen Arnav and Khushi, nanhe is informing Payal about it in his sweet language!

Sapne nahi guzare kal ki hai parchaayi,
Jisne hain Arnav ki ankhon se neend churayi|
Khushi us ateet se hain anjaan,
Par nahin dekh sakti Arnav ko pareshaan|
Nahin jaanti kis chinta ne hai use ghera,
Thaan liya hai apne pyaar ke khila degi uska bhujha chehra!
Jab in sab se bhi bane nahin baat,
Shabdon mein apni mansha kar di hai saaf|
Prashno ka ya chinta ka nahi chahiye  samadhaan,
Ateet ko kuredne ka ya us ko badalne ka nahi uska rujhaan|

It is the shadow of the past not nightmare, that has given Arnav sleepless nights
Khushi is not aware of the truth but she cannot see Arnav all restless.
Although she is unaware of the old facts, she in her own way decides to comfort him.
When her efforts go fruitless, she gives words to her actions.
She does not wish to dwell in the past but wishes to  help him relieve from this tension. 

Ek haadsa jisne 13 saal pehle uski 'Ma' ko liya cheen,
Us samay ke paristitiyaan rahi hongi bahut sangeen|
Us samay dil par laga ek aisa ghaav!
Marham nahin, kathinayion ki mili use dhoop-chaanv|
Kisi bhi baat se nahin de saktein hum saantvana!
Samajhne ke liye un paristhitiyon se hoga guzarana|
Shayad aise ghaav kabhi nahin bhar sakte...
Par baantne se unki tees jaroor hain kam kar saktein|

An tragic event comes to fore, it is hard to imagine the situation Arnav must have undergone.
The wound is too deep, and instead of medicine it had to face life's hardships
Words will fall short to pacify a person...it is only possible to understand the dept if we walk the same steps...
Though it might be impossible to heal the wound now...but the pain can be diminished by sharing. 

Jis parivaar ko diya tha tyaag!
Achanak janana chahti hain Dadi uski har ek baat|
Kya kaduve sach ke khulase ka bhi hota hai koi upayukta samay?
Hriday ko lagegi thes!
Jeevan kabhi kabhi ban jaata hai abhinay!

She deserted her family years ago, then why all of a sudden she wishes to know their welfare?
Is there an opportune moment to reveal the truth?
She will be hurt! In life sometimes we have to enact a play.

Ek amoolya vastu ki khoj mein jo chali hai Khushi!
Rah mein milegi use gujare kal ki paheli!
Pyar se jis ghar se uska rishta hai bandhaa,
Ghar ke sadasyon ko jaanane ka uska haq hai banata|
Kyon uski har baat se Dadi ko hai aitraaz?
Uski mansha par kyon utha rahin hain itne sawaal?

Khushi is in search of a priceless object.
In its path she will encounter puzzles...
Her life is now connected with the family she is wed into
She has every right to know about her family members.
Then why her every action is questioned by Dadi?
Why questions are raised on her intentions?

Edited by shreya_l - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Originally posted by shreya_l

res

Shreya ji!!!!! Dil kush hogaya!!!! πŸ€—

Hey guys,

First of all big hugs to everyone here at Redux & thank you to those who liked my post yesterday! I'm back with my two pennies' worth of today's episode 😊

I wasn't going to analyse today because I was quite disheartened yesterday (not over the analysis post, something else), but I decided to forget that and still post. I seem to always be on the 3rd page πŸ˜†

As I have said in another post, I know nothing about religious significance in accordance with the goings-on in the show. So I shall allow my Redux pals to enlighten us with all of that. Nothing incredibly profound here, I'm just giving straight-up analysis how I see it 😊

Arnav holding Khushi's hand and walking out of Dadi's room

This reminded me so much of their wedding day, when Arnav held her hand and led her to the family. I'll try to post caps of that scene here.

The main difference between that time and this time is that the first time Arnav was pulling Khushi towards pain and humiliation, and this time he himself is leading her away from it. He's still angry, but his anger was not directed at Khushi this time. This, to me, symbolises that through the tough times ahead Arnav will try his level best to clear Khushi's name and lead her away from trouble.

Payal and NK

I'm liking the Payal-NK companionship that's forming. Perhaps this will be relevant later on - Payal and NK will be a support network for Khushi, trying their best to do right by her and make sense of what's going on.

Dadi's opinion of Khushi

I definitely feel that there's more to it than just this. Dadi is not still annoyed at the fact that Khushi threw water over her. The problem is bigger than that. As a few people have suggested, perhaps Khushi reminds Dadi of someone. Another thing that I'm quite sure about is that Dadi knows everything that happened in the past. Call it a hunch, but I feel as if Dadi knows about Khushi's past and she may recognise her, which is why she was so disgusted when she saw Khushi touching her son and daughter-in-law's possessions and is refusing to speak to her. But I personally do not feel that Shyam has been conspiring with Dadi. This is due to the fact that Dadi has allegedly had no contact with the family for 15 years, refusing to see Arnav whenever he tried to visit her. Therefore, logic suggests that she was not there at Anjali and Shyam's wedding - so how does she know who Shyam is? Even if Anjali had told Shyam all about Dadi, which I doubt she has, why would Shyam try to get in touch with Dadi for help? Anjali's secret meetings are almost certainly with Shyam, so he's just trying to find a way to pave his way back into RM. Plus, the way Dadi keeps on asking about 'Damadji' suggests that she doesn't know the truth about him. But perhaps the converse may be true; Shyam is a sly so-and-so so we never know with him. He's burnt his bridges at RM so maybe he feels this is his final chance? Dadi's silence was quite unnerving when Nani asked her what her problem was, suggesting that there is something deeper there. It could be Shyam twisting things or it could be the past that has caused this. I guess more about that will come to light eventually, and we will discover exactly what Dadi's opinion of Khushi is based on.

Khushi pacifying Arnav

Other than the fact that the scene was really sweet, it was also in complete contrast to what had happened before. Khushi is trying to figure out a way of getting Arnav to open up to her, and she decides to shower him with love, something that Arnav has always wanted. When she held his hand in her own, and he tried to pull back, it reminded me of Holi. Khushi tried to pull away that time, and Arnav stopped her with a cute shake of the head.

The whole scene began as being cute, and then suddenly the whole mood changed. Khushi's speech showed just how much she cares for him, and how she loves him for who he is but wishes he would open up to her. When Arnav finally told her about his mother committing suicide when he was 14 (Reduxian prediction come true!), Khushi threw her arms around him, finally beginning to understand why he is such a closed-off person. This entire scene was a real tear-jerker and very touching.

The following morning's first scene was in stark contrast to the day before. This time Arnav is sleeping and being watched by Khushi, and the two of them are no longer smiling. Khushi then tried going back to their original nok-jhok to lighten the mood. "Arnav Singh Raizada ko bhi dekhne ka tax lagta hai kya?" totally had me cracking up πŸ˜†

I don't remember exactly at what stage in the scene this was, but when Khushi referred to 'hamesha', I was just thinking 'finally! She's acknowledged their relationship is real!'

Khushi hugging Anjali

Khushi hugging Anjali was such a touching scene, and the meaning was not lost on Arnav. He smiled at this sight, feeling as if everything would return to normal once again. Finally, he has hope again; hope that Khushi will understand him, hope that Khushi will be accepted by everyone, and hope that Anjali learns how to cope without Shyam and return to her normal self. Arnav wants to look to the future, but to do that he has to release himself from the past.

Flirty Arnav

Arnav blocking Khushi's way reminded me of that adorable flirty scene, and then when the two of them were looking at each other I was reminded of the veranda scene where they were looking at eachother and just before Arnav was about to confess his love, when they walked towards the terrace.

Yes, the scene was adorable, but one thing that it reminded me of is the fact that this is the lull before the storm. When Arnav flirted with her, later that day he had the outburst where he blamed Khushi for everything going wrong and stated that he wished he had never met her. We all know that the romance led to the misunderstanding and Arnav forcefully marrying Khushi. So all of this happiness will be short-lived. A storm is brewing and drama will unfold.

Twins

I've seen so many posts on this - twins have been practically confirmed, as predicted previously by some of our very own Reduxians (sorry, I don't know exactly who because I started reading Redux posts after that one!) Twins... double the trouble! I'm sure someone else will be able to come up with something of relevance to do with twins 😊 Then came the Damadji comment, which I've already touched upon.

Dadi's reaction to Khushi

The disgust on Dadi's face was evident when she found Khushi looking at the photos. She seems to be creating trouble for Khushi, trying to get Arnav to distance himself from her. Yet it's having the opposite effect - but to what point? Will this still happen once the truth of the past is revealed? The shunk and any religious significance will probably be looked at by someone else, but that's also something another Reduxian mentioned bneforehand!

Khushi expressing her innocence

Will this girl never stop having to justify herself after everything? But Arnav's words of defence proved that he believes she has a right over everything as she is his wife, and he doesn't want to hide from her anymore. Arnav Singh Raizada wants his wife to know about his past, and he will want to slowly reveal it to her himself. But not if Dadi can help it.

Okay, ab toh main bohat thak gayi hoon, toh baki post chota sa hoga.

I was discussing this earlier with arhimaniac (I'm so sorry, I am awful with names!) & some others, trying to link together the past and seeing what clues we had. I'll quickly go over my views:

Arnav's father isn't dead. This is complete speculation by me, but the more analysis posts I read yesterday, the more I felt that this is indeed true and he may have faked his own death. I definitely think there is something fishy going on, and the fact that Arnav's mother committed suicide helped to fuel my suspicions.

Khushi doesn't know that Arnav's surname was previously Malik. This was pointed out by ArHiManiac in one of her posts, so maybe Khushi had some sort of connection with the Maliks in the past.

What we know:

- Dadi disappeared 15 years ago.

- Arnav was 14 when the wedding scene happened and his mother died, which I think was 14 years ago. If Khushi's age was set in concrete by the CVs, we'd be able to perhaps decide what part she may have played if any in this, but as we don't know how old she is we can't really speculate a lot. One thing we know is definitely true - Khushi was quite young when it happened. This, in my mind, eliminates the illegitimate child suggestion, as surely Arnav's mother would have committed suicide before? Plus, Arnav and Khushi being related in that way makes me feel a bit sick. They're husband and wife, not half-brother & half-sister!

- Arnav and Anjali were thrown out of Sheesh Mahal (Oops, I accidentally wrote RM in my previous post) 13 years ago, a year after their mother's death.

- Arnav's dad is a b*****d and the biggest insult you could pay Arnav is saying that he's like his father.

Observations/Speculations

- Arnav and Anjali think the past is better where it is. They don't like to talk about it as it brings them immense pain.

- After the events unfolded, Arnav in reaction became almost a mirror image od his Dadi in nature (we all saw to what a big degree 'ASR' matched his description of Dadi)

- Anjali dealt with events by trying to stay positive and happy, maintaining her faith in God. She was also understanding, and these traits make me think that she's more like Nani in her nature. Dadi and Nani are just as close as Arnav and Anjali, but I find it off in a way that Dadi is supporting Anjali whereas Nani is supporting Arnav in this war.

- We all know about the wedding flashback, but the fact that there was no mention of his father anywhere in the flashback was one of the factors that made me speculate over whether or not he was really dead.

- Khushi's parents died in a car accident when she was 8 years' old. Was she there when they died or was she later told they died in an accident? If she wasn't present, then perhaps they could have died in another way?

- How did Shyam and Anjali meet and go on to get married?

- How will Dadi react on meeting the Guptas?

Points that were added by arhimaniac

- Under Anjali's sweet persona is the iron will and zid that both Nani and Dadi possess

- Shyam fought a case for them and that's how he fell in love with Anjali.

- Garima has a dark past. Payal is Shashi's daughter but not Garima's, and Khushi is the adopted niece of Garima.

- Doosri aurat

- Father had a temple wedding

- Perhaps Dadi cannot face Arnav as he reminds her of her son, so she cuts herself off from them and asks Nani to take care of them.

Okay, I'm exhausted now. Been working on this for nearly 3 hours. Hope you guys like it and find it somewhat insightful. Please note, I don't know a lot about the past as I didn't begin watching full episodes until the broken Arnav-Lavanya engagement. Do leave comments and your thoughts if possible πŸ˜‰

Just realised that the two Reduxian's predictions that came true were Tanthya & Doodles. I shall join the celebration party soon πŸ˜‰

Edited by .Ghausia. - 11 years ago

BAITHEY BAITHEY JEENE KA SAHARA HO GAYA

This week is just rocking. Its a perfect hattrick of beautiful episodes.
Arnav continues to fulfil his unspoken promises to Khushi by standing by her and for her. Loved it wehn he dragged her away from the mess after telling off Daadi. My respect for this man grows everyday. BS πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Wonderful acting today and always.

Then comes the nightmare. Khushi is attuned to every emotion going through Arnav's heart. She continues to sense how disturbed he is. Tries to lighten his mood in her usual fashion via song and dance. I am glad they cut out the dupatta over head swami mode and thumka scene like we saw in SBS vid. That would have been in bad taste considering the haunting sorrow in ASR's eyes. The softly symbolic hand holding, hugging and gentle encouraging smiles were beautiful as was the song. Especially loved the line "main bhi na hari...kis liye"
She will never give up on him. He shouldnt give up to sorrow. She is there for him . Will endlessly fight any pain in his life.

My dream came true from yesterday when he did open up to her some and shared his deepest sorrow. His mother committed suicide. What a severe blow to have to go through that at such an impressionable age. The sense of abandonment that he must have felt. It si easy to see how this cynical person was born from that trauma. How can he ever trust anyone to stay with him when his own mother abandoned them? He closed his heart to love that day because love to him equated with pain from then on. Khushi forced open the closed door of his heart and she has now glimpsed the raw festering wound there. Thus begins the healing of Arnav Singh Raizada. With this one action he has opened himself up truly to love. The love will heal his wounds and make him whole again.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--sA1FZ7slY&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Khushi did for him what he has done for her the past few days. Bring his smile back. "ASR ko dekhne pe bhi tax lagta hai kya"

Anjali Khushi scene was very touching again. She saw her SIL in a different light today. Felt what pain she has had to go through in life, time and again. Life has dealt her very hard blows. Its a miracle she is still smiling that sweet smile of hers. Arnav looks on with pride and affection at his wife and his his sister the two most precious people in his life.

Ofcourse we have the reference to the shankh and I'm going WOWeee!!!! Doods and Tants you guys are just rocking it. Rock!Rock!Rock!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Arnav blocks Khushi's path again. He just doesnt want to let go of her sight. Holds on to her as long as he can. Awww Arnie thats so sweet.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. Shy Khushi is back. Arnie has been healing her wounds too. Chaahey zabardasti hi sahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Daadi arrives on the scene. Anji Nani Dadi share their wishes of a baby boy vs. baby girl and NK drops in saying Ek pe Ek muft. TWINS? There are twins hiding in that tiny waistline? Another victory for Doods and Tants. Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who would have figure-d?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Dadi is barely civil to payal and snorts in disdain at NK. Yaar ye bandi kis sadi ki hai? Time travel karke aayi hai kya?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arnie goes out but not before he overhears Dadi demanding to know Shyam's whereabouts. He asks Nani why she doesnt tell her. He is ready to do the honours himself but Nani stops him on Anji's pretext. Methinks its just CVs pretext. They are preparing to bring back bad boy. Thats why all this delay. How that will facilitate his return, who knows?

Khushi is searching for MIL's conch and starts looking at some photos.
BTW did you guys notice a look of faint surprise or maybe recollection on Khushi's face when she saw Arnie's dad's photo or was it my imagination? I'm not even sure if ti was his dad's photo or someone elses photo that she saw at that moment. Were my eyes playing tricks? Anyways, so the poor thing is fondly looking over the snaps. Bas dadi gets her opening.( I bet she has been itching to bring Khushi down since Arnie told her off for Khushi). Poor girl is dragged into the middle of the RM where dadi proceeds to create tamasha. She is accused of looking at her dead in-laws photos. MY! MY! What a terrible crime!! Mamiji's jaw drops open at the severity of this crime. Others are looking on wide eyed and I am thinking and scratching my head. Scratch scratch. "Did I miss something here? She saw the photos. So what?" Apparently it is the crime of the century the way dadi is going on about it. Khushi bitiya is busy explaining away. Anji comes to rescue but to no avail. Nani's pleas are brushed aside. Khushi bitiya once again has tears in her eyes and a red nose.

Kabhi Kabhi mere dil mein khayal aata hai ke iss ssserial ka naam hona chahiye...
Isss Khushi ki beizzati ko kya naam doon. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now that Arnie has relinquished the esteemed position of insulter of Khushi we get Dadi instead.
Koi nahi! The girl always manages to rise and shine and she will again.

For now Laad governor himself comes to her rescue . Mere munh ki baat chheen li."So what!!!"
You go ASR!!!! His patni has every right to go anywhere she wants and touch anywhere ...OOPs!!!!!!!!!...anything that she wants.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Judgement over. Dadi may protest but bitwa has made his position clear. Dont you dare mess with my wife.( No wonder girls keep swooning  and mooning over you).  Jaws clenched he walks away.

In all this tamasha the one thing that keeps confusing me is Anji's reactions.What is going on in her brain? I know people have their doubts that such a thing as Anji's brainwa exists but think of it. If she has really been meeting shyam she must have absolved him of all the sins he was accused of. So does she think Khushi was at fault? If so, how come she is so chummy with her? If on the other hand she believes in Khushi's story how come she continues to meet Shyam behind everybody's back. We already know it wasnt Dadi she was talking to. Is it a third person? Is it Shyam's sister aka "woh aurat"? or is it her half-brother aka "woh aurat" ka beta?

All in all  a beautiful episode. Not sure which direction we are going as far as re-marriage or Shyamu's entry is concerned. Some milestones have been met today.
  • Arnav opening up to Khushi
  • Confirmation of Arnav's mom's suicide
  • Anji's twin (uh! uh!) pregnancy
  • Get ready for samudra manthan. I hope I said it right.

Ok peeps. Me going to SKD where ASR comes riding on a black horse and sweeps Khushi away from danger.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Edited by Sanayam - 11 years ago

Welcome Back Shreya,,,, We Missed you.. The Navratna was incomplete without you

We rarely confide in those who are better than we are.  Albert Camus

Day 4 in continuation and Day 5

A πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ to team IPK, u hv returned with a bang, Drama was always a integral part of the series but when it was lost, the shocker value declined, the TRP's declined, but the return of qoutient has inceased my hopes.

"Jahan meri patni nahi aa sakti...mujhe nahi lagta meri wahan koi zarurat hai..."

The episode opened with one of the great moments of Khushi, who in the past 6 months of marriage had been kicked like a football arnd from Arnav, with insults, aggression and hate, something which she didnt deserve yet recvieved day in day out and with a mask over her heart and stayed with him, somewhere she was scared of Arnav of the threat he gv and somewhere he was bound to him with her faith in the relationship called marriage, but long before they had got married Khushi ha realised that Arnav doesnt believe in marriage,for him it was a realtionship but means to use the other person, and he never wanted to gv that oppurtunity to any one yet tonite she heard the words, a belief in them , they as a couple, he stood by her, for her the motion of being used by other person has been lost in these past few months from Arnav's psyche, and Khushi though she has understood the words " I love you" hasnt ever understood or believed in them but post Dadi's return it has unvealed a new Arnav for her, who is staying by her defination of marriage with her, She is in awe of him, her man her husband, to her faith has won,,,,,

The moment Arnav walks way once agn marking he is the man of the house and for a moment he stops returns back, holds her hand,,,,, announcing to the world, no body messes with me and nobody messes with My MISSUS... I am with her, I am her shield and I am her armour too...

A woman in rejoiced at such blant display of acceptance, understanding & support, For better or worse, thru thick n thin, I take you thee my worthy partnerπŸ‘

Nani question dadi with her stand to Khushi, and we get another thought abt her being prejuiced with Khushi, somethings is more to this than meets the eye..

And the bedroom scene A very disturbed Arnav and khushi trying to soothe him, in her own a hurt Arnav once agn seeping in his own pain, trying to build walls once agn arnd his heart, for the pain has returned, the deep burried memories hv resurfaced, the wound has been open, but 1 step from Arnav in the faith towards her marriage with Khushi, several steps from Khushi in the same relationship, she clearly tells him the reason of her actions, her intentions of protecting him from pain, a effort to cheerup and a communication to tell him that she will never coeroce or force him, rather will soothe him, and Arnav tells her the biggest pain he has lived, the hurt, the agony the angyst all out with few words... she doesnt utter a word, just moves in hug him with all her mte, the moment she hugs him, he doesnt return it, she tightens it once more to reach to him, once more she fails , once more she tries and this tiime he surrenders to her he envelopes her, A simple pleasurable small nudge, A silent support. A act of loyalty, Arnav who has feels kept the pain the anger he felt at the abandonment of his parents, very recently we saw it was also abt the abondonment at her dadi  has valued loyalty the most, he has cherished his sister, the driver who saved his sister in accident, the mami who helped him intially  once agn he cherished khushi when she stood by him in the kidnapping,  but tonite this man gifted himself to this simple gal who doesnt expect anything form him return,
He bought her at par with himself by sharing the demons who hv haunted the persona of him...  the erasing of "hum kyun na ban paye hum,,"

Kyun Nazarien teri yu anjaan hai , aankhien hai meri bhi hain nam,
kyun pa kar bhi tum ko khoya hai,  hum kyun na ban paye hum,,,
Kyun dard hai itna tere ishq
  The walls around the two are crumbling, the understanding is increasing with solid communication, the biggest factor absent form Arnav & Khushi's love, The trust was there, the faith is arriving & the communication has started... Yippeee I am in joy..

The next scene Anjali & Khushi hug show the magnimous spirit of Khushi, one who knows to take all the pain n spread joy, A proud husband observing, understanding her once more, floored by her act once more, she doesnt need to do it, yet she does this with all heart

& Finally the Dadi Arnav confontation, Once agn two power at oposite, one who has the truth and faith and a support in form of Khushi, A aged Grandmother, who is prejuiced and demanding...
Once agn we saw Arnav standing by Khushi, for now he has placed her the pedestal with himself, Until now he had always considere himself superior to her, but tonite he blow the trumphet for the world to know,,,,He proudly announces to the world once again, She is Mine I am with her...

Loved the whole 20 mins tonite, each moment gripped  but The Highlight was the reaction of the family who stood Arnd Arnav & Dadi,

Nani:::: A women who has lost her daughter, raised her grandchildren, inculcated value in these kids is proud at the display of that, standing by the loved, One she preached & practiced by being there with these kids

Anjali:::: A sister who is today satisfied with her brother being by his love, completely dedicated in to it, she has taught him THE importance of love

Payal:::: A relieved sister, who hasnt found her place with this family, yet was never rejected like Khushi, He is happy Arnav is with Khushi

Mami:::: Shocked Stunned at the clash, The fireworks at best display here,  with that saucers  like eyes Njoi It

NK:::: THE personal Krishna of khushi, THE sakha, THE Guide...

& Khushi::: the wife the lover the women was won today ... for now & forever

Abslty loved Payal & Nk scene today
the concered Khushi, in the morning scene, even without asking she has commited him, in each moment of need Will be with u,,,,A brilliant scene which highlighted Khushi,,, like a mother whose love for Arnav was unconditional, Khushi has gvn him the biggest gift unconditional love n support, a man who cacooned himself in the shell of ASR, to avoid the pain, controlled his life with ASR attitude controlling the world and lives of his loved ones has been pulled by a simple Khushi,,,,,
The Anjali Khushi scene,
The Arnav Khushi scene on the stairs, the desire to be hers, the desire to be with her & the flirty Arnav who loves Khushi smile,,, lovely

Dedication To Mr. & Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada

Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of littlelove.  

Erich Fromm

Edited by Jhalak29 - 11 years ago