India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

a separation??

pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
since the topic  sky blue shirt is going on, i have analyzed that when arnav wears this shirt, it inidcates a short  separation between him and khushi..
remember, the 1st time he wore this.. that time was in the storage room in his office.. in that ep, she told him she is going away from him.. she is going to lucknow, .. the next day she prepared to go to lucknow...
 the last time we saw him weraing this shirt was him bandaging her finger in front of the temple. there again they both vow to each other to never see again.. and parted.. so is it me being superstitious or there is nothing to this sky blue shirt story

feel free to comment guys!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

samanthanaAR_EternalLove..Suhana..

pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
no comments guys???
..Suhana.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Suhana..
..Suhana..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
maybe yaar..contact will end in 7 or 6 days..khushi may plan to leave..as its creating clashes between arnavji and dadi maybe..dadi may explode an bomb abt shyam's whereabouts.anjali depressed again..arnav will reveal abt shyam..dadi may again blame khushi...this may leave khushi broken and she may plan to leave..Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pieryroseMysticaldivine

pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarun_deewani

maybe yaar..contact will end in 7 or 6 days..khushi may plan to leave..as its creating clashes between arnavji and dadi maybe..dadi may explode an bomb abt shyam's whereabouts.anjali depressed again..arnav will reveal abt shyam..dadi may again blame khushi...this may leave khushi broken and she may plan to leave..Confused

yh i think.. my gut feeling says this... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Suhana..

..Suhana.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Suhana..
..Suhana..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pieryrose

Originally posted by sarun_deewani

yh i think.. my gut feeling says this... 

the way dadi keeps on asking fr shyamConfused

pieryrose

AR_EternalLove IF-Rockerz
AR_EternalLove
AR_EternalLove

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
i am afraid of that too...as u said i am afraid of his this blue shirt too..and contract thing is ending on one hand and soon past is going to reveal so i am scared for arshi now...i cant handle their separation now...

pieryrose

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top