Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Pissed Off...thnx CVs (Page 2)

Poll Question: Who is pisses you off the most now?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
31 [73.81%]
6 [14.29%]
5 [11.90%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Saviosaraff Senior Member
Saviosaraff
Saviosaraff

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
bpl1990
I don't mind if he become DEVDAS and handsover responsiblity of Reva to Adi.

Brilliant idea!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylovestephhh

atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Adi bothers me a lot these days because of his bhashans. Suddenly, the man who behaves atrociously with his own would-be-wife, is the only one to understand Sugni's pain? I am less critical of Gulabiya because she is Sugni's mother. She dislikes and misunderstands TVS and is fighting to keep his ''evil'' influence off her daughter. So whether her method is right or not, her goal is that Sugni be protected.

But who or what is Adi protecting? He hated the guts of Sugni but now he is thinking about her respect as a patni? Unrealistic. He apparently idolized his mamaji, and now is doing his best to screw the same mamaji's reputation? Again unrealistic. Is he trying to protect Reva? What was his relation with Reva anyway? He says Reva is being hurt by all this, does he even know of TVS's life with Reva? From his dialogues he seems to think Reva and TVS were an average and normal couple. From TVS's dialogues, especially with his jiji, it seems Reva was abnormal from the get-go. Why does Adi not know or care about this? I'm just finding it hard to understand his characters motivation.

Reva I'm letting be because she is apparently mad, so can't expect rational behaviour from her. If it turns out she was faking, then we can kill her on the forum.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Saviosaraffromancefanstephhh

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

Originally posted by anastasia211092

New Adi whenever he speaks I use the mute button. Its irritating to listen to him...

OMG...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

ROFL
ROFL

does seem to have a  thin voiceLOL  it  does not sound good to me onscreen.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

XAiShBaBy08XromancefanForeverSHINeeHillylovestephhh

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Changed in G character is really irritating ...New adi..hmm i still need more time ..he whole character & approch is different than old adi ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylovestephhh

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saviosaraff

bpl1990
I don't mind if he become DEVDAS and handsover responsiblity of Reva to Adi.

Brilliant idea!!!!!

wow then only adi will know the pain of TVS n the mental tortures of a mad wife

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdycroziaxxromancefan

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atria

Adi bothers me a lot these days because of his bhashans. Suddenly, the man who behaves atrociously with his own would-be-wife, is the only one to understand Sugni's pain? I am less critical of Gulabiya because she is Sugni's mother. She dislikes and misunderstands TVS and is fighting to keep his ''evil'' influence off her daughter. So whether her method is right or not, her goal is that Sugni be protected.

But who or what is Adi protecting? He hated the guts of Sugni but now he is thinking about her respect as a patni? Unrealistic. He apparently idolized his mamaji, and now is doing his best to screw the same mamaji's reputation? Again unrealistic. Is he trying to protect Reva? What was his relation with Reva anyway? He says Reva is being hurt by all this, does he even know of TVS's life with Reva? From his dialogues he seems to think Reva and TVS were an average and normal couple. From TVS's dialogues, especially with his jiji, it seems Reva was abnormal from the get-go. Why does Adi not know or care about this? I'm just finding it hard to understand his characters motivation.

Reva I'm letting be because she is apparently mad, so can't expect rational behaviour from her. If it turns out she was faking, then we can kill her on the forum.LOL

Excellent post atria

well said...
Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Without the "I hate TVS" and "I hate Sugvi joidi" voters, thsi is biased as it only represents those who are fans of the Sugni-Vikram jodi..if you had added Jiji and TVS to the list, we'd get a better idea of how "pissed off' the viewers really are...we might get the results we might not like to seeConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylove

survi035 Goldie
survi035
survi035

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Without the "I hate TVS" and "I hate Sugvi joidi" voters, thsi is biased as it only represents those who are fans of the Sugni-Vikram jodi..if you had added Jiji and TVS to the list, we'd get a better idea of how "pissed off' the viewers really are...we might get the results we might not like to seeConfused

Thanks Laila. I agree, the results will be incomplete if there are only 3 options. 

Edited by survi035 - 10 August 2012 at 5:12am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index