Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: stephhh

OMG...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

🤣
🤣

does seem to have a  thin voice😆  it  does not sound good to me onscreen.
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Changed in G character is really irritating ...New adi..hmm i still need more time ..he whole character & approch is different than old adi ...
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Saviosaraff

bpl1990

I don't mind if he become DEVDAS and handsover responsiblity of Reva to Adi.

Brilliant idea!!!!!

wow then only adi will know the pain of TVS n the mental tortures of a mad wife
stephhh thumbnail
Originally posted by: atria

Adi bothers me a lot these days because of his bhashans. Suddenly, the man who behaves atrociously with his own would-be-wife, is the only one to understand Sugni's pain? I am less critical of Gulabiya because she is Sugni's mother. She dislikes and misunderstands TVS and is fighting to keep his ''evil'' influence off her daughter. So whether her method is right or not, her goal is that Sugni be protected.

But who or what is Adi protecting? He hated the guts of Sugni but now he is thinking about her respect as a patni? Unrealistic. He apparently idolized his mamaji, and now is doing his best to screw the same mamaji's reputation? Again unrealistic. Is he trying to protect Reva? What was his relation with Reva anyway? He says Reva is being hurt by all this, does he even know of TVS's life with Reva? From his dialogues he seems to think Reva and TVS were an average and normal couple. From TVS's dialogues, especially with his jiji, it seems Reva was abnormal from the get-go. Why does Adi not know or care about this? I'm just finding it hard to understand his characters motivation.

Reva I'm letting be because she is apparently mad, so can't expect rational behaviour from her. If it turns out she was faking, then we can kill her on the forum.😆

Excellent post atria

well said...
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Without the "I hate TVS" and "I hate Sugvi joidi" voters, thsi is biased as it only represents those who are fans of the Sugni-Vikram jodi..if you had added Jiji and TVS to the list, we'd get a better idea of how "pissed off' the viewers really are...we might get the results we might not like to see😕
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Laila2009

Without the "I hate TVS" and "I hate Sugvi joidi" voters, thsi is biased as it only represents those who are fans of the Sugni-Vikram jodi..if you had added Jiji and TVS to the list, we'd get a better idea of how "pissed off' the viewers really are...we might get the results we might not like to see😕

Thanks Laila. I agree, the results will be incomplete if there are only 3 options. 
Edited by survi035 - 11 years ago
stephhh thumbnail
I didn't add TVS or jiji because what I meant by the poll was that whom fans think responsible behind ruining sugvi marriage n for sugvi separation...so vikram jiji cant b the options.I hve explained the reason for the given 3 options in the first post

@Laila

wow atleast u agreed wth laila somewhere...thank God @Survi
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
I cant stand both G and A.
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: stephhh

I didn't add TVS or jiji because what I meant by the poll was that whom fans think responsible behind ruining sugvi marriage n for sugvi separation...so vikram jiji cant b the options.I hve explained the reason for the given 3 options in the first post

@Laila

wow atleast u agreed wth laila somewhere...thank God @Survi

Well Stephh I do not know how you personally operate BUT for me, this is not a battle field where I have a mission to go against someone at any cost. I actually do not have anything against anyone here, whether it be Laila or you or anyone else. 

If I agree with something I say it and give reason as to why I agree, if I do not agree, I give reason to why i disagree and If i have any other issue, i state the issue.