Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE THAKELAS #7 ( Members Only) (Page 99)

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
just rewatched the epi again
1. the living room tamasha...didn't like it but had a feeling that sheetal purposely did it...i felt she kind of instigated aarav's outburst specially when she saw all the family members were present...she could have easily handled the situation by saying yes to him, which is what she did at the end by the pool!!!!
2. khushi helping aarav to calm down...i liked as i can totally relate to her actions here...her unique way of choosing a way which would definitely help aarav...so khushi like and yet sensible!!!! even liked how she moved away to let sheetal speak to aarav!!!
3. arnav & khushi both trying to explain to sheetal the importance of letting aarav know who his father is...me liked it...as they came together!!!
4. now i might be reading too much but there was a change in sheetal's expression when khushi says that sheetal shld tell aarav abt his father, whoever he might be...and post it she says that revealing the father's name would bring more trouble to aarav and would destroy the happiness of a lot of people!!!!
5. why sheetal had to change aarav in the living area???? she could have called him to the room!!!! or did she do it purposely so that khushi & the rest of the family would know that aarav is supposed to meet his father???
6. as i said earlier why khushi did not find it odd that aarav is going to meet his dad when previous day sheetal said she can never reveal the father's name???
precap...aarav is 5 yrs old and sheetal has sent the cheque with him...why couldn't she go herself and do the same...as far as i know most parents pay the fees themselves even if they are working single moms!!!!ConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine80--Nishita--indi52

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

1. the living room tamasha...didn't like it but had a feeling that sheetal purposely did it...i felt she kind of instigated aarav's outburst specially when she saw all the family members were present...she could have easily handled the situation by saying yes to him, which is what she did at the end by the pool!!!!
2. khushi helping aarav to calm down...i liked as i can totally relate to her actions here...her unique way of choosing a way which would definitely help aarav...so khushi like and yet sensible!!!! even liked how she moved away to let sheetal speak to aarav!!!
3. arnav & khushi both trying to explain to sheetal the importance of letting aarav know who his father is...me liked it...as they came together!!!
4. now i might be reading too much but there was a change in sheetal's expression when khushi says that sheetal shld tell aarav abt his father, whoever he might be...and post it she says that revealing the father's name would bring more trouble to aarav and would destroy the happiness of a lot of people!!!!
5. why sheetal had to change aarav in the living area???? she could have called him to the room!!!! or did she do it purposely so that khushi & the rest of the family would know that aarav is supposed to meet his father???
6. as i said earlier why khushi did not find it odd that aarav is going to meet his dad when previous day sheetal said she can never reveal the father's name???
precap...aarav is 5 yrs old and sheetal has sent the cheque with him...why couldn't she go herself and do the same...as far as i know most parents pay the fees themselves even if they are working single moms!!!!ConfusedConfusedConfused

Bhootni loved wht u wrote

Sheetal looks like as u said is doing on purpose..mein jyaada dhyan dena kab ki chod diya...but liked 3 scenes in particular - Khusi's exp when Sheetal says bringing aarav's father name would be bring trouble and unhappiness and that joyous moment where she feels relived hearing tht Aarav is going to meet his dad so ASR is not. That innocent smile of herLOL
And ASR calling Khushi and asking Howz Aarav...not to sheetal..for Arhi it's boy who matters..being themselves devoid of parents early..they can relate to him.
Sheetal..dekhenge..Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bindi52--Nishita--

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine80

Sheetal looks like as u said is doing on purpose..mein jyaada dhyan dena kab ki chod diya...but liked 3 scenes in particular - Khusi's exp when Sheetal says bringing aarav's father name would be bring trouble and unhappiness and that joyous moment where she feels relived hearing tht Aarav is going to meet his dad so ASR is not. That innocent smile of herLOL
And ASR calling Khushi and asking Howz Aarav...not to sheetal..for Arhi it's boy who matters..being themselves devoid of parents early..they can relate to him.
Sheetal..dekhenge..Wink

Yes, for Arnav and Khushi, its about that little kid. They feel bad for Aarav because they know the pain of being without a parent (s). Khushi has never doubted Arnav for having feelings for Sheetal and Arnav has never even thought of Sheetal for a moment. Its only Khushi for him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bSunshine80

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

di but the execution does kill a part of the intensity...in earlier epis...you could feel the intensity even when they spoke on the phone...they need not be present in front of each other...yes the writing is missing and so is the execution of the scene!!!!! there are lots of no touching moments but my fav is the diwali one where he is just watching her at the party with the jadu hai nash hai playing in the background!!!! that was one intense scene!!!!Day Dreaming
PS...i have nothing against the characters or the tracks shown...its the execution which bothers me...

i completely agree with you. 2 jan episode case in point. they just speak on the phone and i am full of a sense of attraction and intensity. interestingly, asr doesn't even look as dishy as he has been on the basket ball court, yet he is all asr and hearthudding in his personality.

everything is sweet to the point of almost casual last few days. my memory adds the tension and attraction perhaps. him looking at her throughout that diwali party as though he can't help himself, starting with him spotting her in red saree sitting amid a circle of diyas, classic and incredibly sexy.

aw i want all that back. sigh.

Diwali party was awesome..all he did was to look at her. I still cant get over the gaze as he walks towards her by the poolDay Dreaming

soni.bindi52

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=soni.b]

Sheetal..dekhenge..Wink
sunny!!!
@ bold...me too liked those scenes!!!!! though am still trying to figure out why she believes that just because aarav is going out to meet his dad then it cannot be arnav???ConfusedConfusedConfused 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine80

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Sheetal..dekhenge..Wink

Yes, for Arnav and Khushi, its about that little kid. They feel bad for Aarav because they know the pain of being without a parent (s). Khushi has never doubted Arnav for having feelings for Sheetal and Arnav has never even thought of Sheetal for a moment. Its only Khushi for him.

Aha Khushi never doubted Arnav for having feelings for Sheetal NOW...but still she feels that insecurity she being ASR ex GF and she thinks ASR may not know but something might have happened and there came the lalla Aarav who is Xerox copy of ArnavLOL

Trust is a BIG thing nishi...ASR had learnt it hard way so Khushi shld will learn it in her own OTT way. Even though our heart says they are perfectly fine..it's the mind what sees and hears connects the dots. SO until that is cleared that bug will be in head. So let's Khushi handle it.Embarrassed

Only complaint is CVs had executed it in much better way to portray these emotionsDead

soni.b--Nishita--

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=soni.b]

Sheetal..dekhenge..Wink
sunny!!!
@ bold...me too liked those scenes!!!!! though am still trying to figure out why she believes that just because aarav is going out to meet his dad then it cannot be arnav???ConfusedConfusedConfused 

Because Khoosi is paagalROFL...usko aisa laga hoga kyunki uski ASR to office mein hoga na abhi ke liyeLOLLOL...she will call and find out..u know our james band KhoosiWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.b

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by indi52

[QUOTE=soni.b]

i completely agree with you. 2 jan episode case in point. they just speak on the phone and i am full of a sense of attraction and intensity. interestingly, asr doesn't even look as dishy as he has been on the basket ball court, yet he is all asr and hearthudding in his personality.

everything is sweet to the point of almost casual last few days. my memory adds the tension and attraction perhaps. him looking at her throughout that diwali party as though he can't help himself, starting with him spotting her in red saree sitting amid a circle of diyas, classic and incredibly sexy.

aw i want all that back. sigh.

Diwali party was awesome..all he did was to look at her. I still cant get over the gaze as he walks towards her by the poolDay Dreaming

@indi...di @bold...yes its all in the attitude and personality!!!! di love ur description of arnav looking at khushi...i think have mentioned in kalpu's post earlier that i love the way arnav looks at khushi...he stares without batting an eyelid and rarely moves his eyes away from khushi's face!!!! me too want that back!!!!
@nishi...i doubt anyone who has watched IPK would ever get over that gaze!!!!Embarrassed

Sunshine80--Nishita--

Go to top