Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE THAKELAS #7 ( Members Only) (Page 97)

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

the creative aspect of ekta's serials make me rush for the nearest exit, but i can't deny balaji knows the business better than anyone else. i think ekta was all of 23 when she entered the then nascent world of the amoral ruthless daily soap that holds the all spellbound and makes sure our brain cells forget to function. she learnt fast and better than certainly the four we are dealing with.

True...her stories may be crap but they all start with a bangLOL. She learnt and did everything on her own. Having almost 15-20 serials on air at one time is not a small achievement. She is very good with promoting her serials. There was a time when each and every serial of hers had a foreign location schedule. Australia to Switzerland to Hong Kong, she has taken her teams there and shot. Even a small change in location brings a lot of difference to the audience. Here, we are stuck within the 4 walls of RM.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indi52

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Good morning indranidi, Nish, soni...
Welcome to the weekly circus of 4 idiots...

I actually feel bad for the ppl who took it seriously...and kept posting future tracks.
Isn't Ved raj still on board? Are we gonna get paid?

--Nishita--

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

Originally posted by indi52

nishi hehe enough of this weekend natak by ph.

ever since forever the stories and tracks have been iffy, have only cared about the love story. if via all this weird sheetal arav dna whatever they can show progress in that and growth of asr and khushi, i'm cool. will even put up with unreal anjali, disappeared mamaji, whatever.

this latest stunt. aiyo.
di that's the prob...we are all willing to put up all these stupid tracks if they remain true to the love story but the sad part is that they seriously don't know how to get there...the love story took a back seat post the wedding...something i never wanted...because i loved their mandir wedding!!!! miss the intensity between the two...where is the guy who was so crazy abt his jhalli and where is the girl who though jhalli by nature still had the maturity to deal with situations!!!! am missing them!!!!CryCry

The characters are very much there...its just that we have not had a track on them since the remarriage. As soon as the wedding got over, Shyaam was exposed and then Sheetal made an entry. I am still unable to understand the urgency in switching the tracks. Its so quick that the scenes end up looking disjointed...no explanation given for Anjali's 360 behaviour!! What is NK doing even after so many days...he cant be permanently on holiday na? They have decided to keep him because NK is popular but just one phone call where NK talks to his folks in Sydney about settling in Delhi. Is it so difficult to be consistent and show a flowConfused

But now I am liking Khushi's insecurities in the past 2 episodes. Yesterday she was worried when she saw the photos, her world shook when Sheetal spoke about not ruining others' happiness and then finally her face lit up when she got to know that Aarav would indeed be meeting his dad. Let them focus on her insecurities and the impact it has on their relationship.

indi52

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

[QUOTE=indi52]the creative aspect of ekta's serials make me rush for the nearest exit, but i can't deny balaji knows the business better than anyone else. i think ekta was all of 23 when she entered the then nascent world of the amoral ruthless daily soap that holds the all spellbound and makes sure our brain cells forget to function. she learnt fast and better than certainly the four we are dealing with.

True...her stories may be crap but they all start with a bangLOL. She learnt and did everything on her own. Having almost 15-20 serials on air at one time is not a small achievement. She is very good with promoting her serials. There was a time when each and every serial of hers had a foreign location schedule. Australia to Switzerland to Hong Kong, she has taken her teams there and shot. Even a small change in location brings a lot of difference to the audience. Here, we are stuck within the 4 walls of RM.

[/QUOTE] i personally don't like her shows...the only one i saw was KTH and quit when rajeev left!!!! btw she has a solid backing...her mother is her partner...moreover she came at a time when tv was not that big and hardly had any competition...though i give her credit for turning this industry so big thanks to the popularity of her shows!!! nishi foreign locations require lavish budgets which this particular PH doesn't have...but am sure they can manage locations in india itself!!!!

--Nishita--

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

I actually feel bad for the ppl who took it seriously...and kept posting future tracks.
hey mou...morning!!!!!

dennisdmenace

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

Good morning AnuHug

Me spamming big time instead of making breakfast for hubbyLOLLOL

Ved Raj is very much there...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bdennisdmenaceindi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
i feel bad for sanaya and barun and even the cast. so capable and so stuck thanks to all this silliness.

as for intensity, well, never too late, it's a matter of having the will. of course the mandir wedding was it. in fact in my skd he never really could bring himself to put a date on that contract. of course in my skd he made khushi sign a contract but in the madness of the moment she never looked for the date of contract end. and asr couldn't say to mr roy this marriage is only for six months. so it is like a legal document that says they are married, signed by a registrar and witnesses. asr being tycoon, he could get it done without the usual formalities. which is why he called her his legally wedded wife. remember? Big smile

i can see khushi fretting by poolside, angst ridden about sheetal, telling asr how she can't breathe when she imagines anyone threatening her chhoti si duniya with arnavji, even the meant nothing people. i can see him getting mad at her at first when she is angry and off, then beginning to get it, when she says how much his mentioning the contract hurt her after their fight right there that night of di's attempted abortion; because ever since eight she has feared sudden endings of close relationships, she never had anyone all her own till he became hers in that ajeeb ankahi ansooni. way i can see him looking at her and telling her why he said what he did, what he actually told himself: i will bring you back before the contract ends and make you a part of my life. finally, he tells her how hard he struggled after their mandir wedding to draw up a six month contract but couldn't. what she'd signed on was in effect a contract of belonging to each other as husband and wife, forever.

intensity is them. even when he sits by her and asks are you upset, without touching kissing nothing. the writing is missing.

Edited by indi52 - 02 November 2012 at 1:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bdennisdmenace--Nishita--

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Will be back after a while...kitchen calling me

Go to top