Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE THAKELAS #7 ( Members Only) (Page 89)

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by mouramen

Originally posted by Divya1503

they used hum tum song for EHMMBH Cry Cry Cry 

they had proper morning after, night before everything...CryCryCryCry

hmmm but i'd rather see these two sitting next to each other twiddling thumbs than watch those two in the throes of il passione. 

di, even i would love to see this couple only ...but i expected a little more  from the telepathy couple...after wapas toh aana thi tha...no spark at all...

Edited by mouramen - 01 November 2012 at 11:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503-Gan-indi52

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Good night Indi di n Sunny di!!Hug

Ab main bhi sleeping!! Good night!!Monkey Winks

G di, Sej di n Beena di: have a good day!!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sejket2-Gan-indi52

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine80

@GLOL...no wonder we all r deprived...koi nahi
jaise mou n di said...sabar ka ...LOLWink

Have a good day @Sej and @G
@[email protected] good night
Hug

tussi ja rahe ho? 
good night...even me...my ASR is still ASR only...nini time...

good night all.Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sejket2Divya1503-Gan-indi52

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged

he's sooo cute!!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Hug

GN soni, indi, sunny, mou and divi ...kya saab sone ja rahe hai?

I'm a bit disoriented...trying to multitask...and ending up without doing muchEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503indi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Photo: Via Madhura Naik

Photo

looks like Madhura-ji bhi hamare couple ke phangurl hai...everyone wants a piece of Barun-Sanaya popularity...I bet for this her twitter following has quadrupled...aah the 15mins Evil Smile of IPK fandom adulation

talking about our couple...what happened to the so insync with Sanka-brairwaves pati? hit by boyfriend-pati bug? kaal nose flick aaj ek pouting wife manoing hug to mangta

@ bold, how can he not react? just an oh...me ouchhOuch

remember the pepsi deprivation tank ad? i think we're being immersed in the rabba ve deprivation tank for the sake of science LOL. and then much data will be collected when we are hit by the return of chemistry/physics/passion/intensity/rv. in the meantime, watching an old hot epi just before taking in the current cool ones has shown pretty good results on one heck of a sample soul. 

@blue I watch one old one(if i can stop at oneWinkLOL) before bed everynight...helps in my SKDEmbarrassedLOL it maybe as they're showing the khushi perspective...they're making us feel how Khushi is reading his actions...sochneka padiConfused

Barun was looking so good with ungelled hair...why do they switch back to gelled hair?Disapprove

hey gandhari,

saw 8 and 9 may today. despite slow motion dailymotion, ufff. flutters across the heart. echoes every time i think of the scenes. khushi's pov, all that worry, her constantly seeing what she thinks she is the moment asr is in the picture. possibly she's so concentrated, not a single sexual vibe emanates from her. preoccupied. she even mentions she's tired by all the thinking. interestingly on 9 may on that bridge she tells him, aapne wahi dekha jo aap dekhna chahte the... aapne wahi samjha jo aap samajhna chahte the... but it needn't be true what you saw and understood (words to that effect). are we seeing khushi now in a similar state? 

-Gan-

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Hug

GN soni, indi, sunny, mou and divi ...kya saab sone ja rahe hai?

I'm a bit disoriented...trying to multitask...and ending up without doing muchEmbarrassed

yup, ami aaj too tired...already multitasking korechi...Wink
but before i hit the sack my todays epi is tumhare haath kaanp rahe hain....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Photo: Via Madhura Naik

Photo

looks like Madhura-ji bhi hamare couple ke phangurl hai...everyone wants a piece of Barun-Sanaya popularity...I bet for this her twitter following has quadrupled...aah the 15mins Evil Smile of IPK fandom adulation

talking about our couple...what happened to the so insync with Sanka-brairwaves pati? hit by boyfriend-pati bug? kaal nose flick aaj ek pouting wife manoing hug to mangta

@ bold, how can he not react? just an oh...me ouchhOuch

remember the pepsi deprivation tank ad? i think we're being immersed in the rabba ve deprivation tank for the sake of science LOL. and then much data will be collected when we are hit by the return of chemistry/physics/passion/intensity/rv. in the meantime, watching an old hot epi just before taking in the current cool ones has shown pretty good results on one heck of a sample soul. 

@blue I watch one old one(if i can stop at oneWinkLOL) before bed everynight...helps in my SKDEmbarrassedLOL it maybe as they're showing the khushi perspective...they're making us feel how Khushi is reading his actions...sochneka padiConfused

Barun was looking so good with ungelled hair...why do they switch back to gelled hair?Disapprove

hey gandhari,

saw 8 and 9 may today. despite slow motion dailymotion, ufff. flutters across the heart. echoes every time i think of the scenes. khushi's pov, all that worry, her constantly seeing what she thinks she is the moment asr is in the picture. possibly she's so concentrated, not a single sexual vibe emanates from her. preoccupied. she even mentions she's tired by all the thinking. interestingly on 9 may on that bridge she tells him, aapne wahi dekha jo aap dekhna chahte the... aapne wahi samjha jo aap samajhna chahte the... but it needn't be true what you saw and understood (words to that effect). are we seeing khushi now in a similar state? 

@bold...it might be...this whole week reminded me of the episodes leading upto Khushi's suicide attempt..her over-reaction, hallucinations, over reading simple conversation...so I'm expecting them to deliver something similar to the terrace and bridge confrontation...but I hope the spoiler about ASR breaking Sheeta's KC fast as she faints or something doesn't come true...that's like blasphemy to me...ASR can only break KKGSR's fast!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503indi52

Go to top