Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE THAKELAS #7 ( Members Only) (Page 26)

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Joined: 06 January 2012
Posts: 3186

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Originally posted by --Nishita--

From where do you get the photos? Mujhe bhi chahiyeDisapprove


What photos Nishu?

The screen shots that all of you use in your posts. 


We capture shots from the uploaded videos Nishu!! you can get the best captures from HD videos which you can find on so many sites!! My fave site is Star player or Desirulez! Capture whatever shots you want and then edit!! Simple! Big smile

You capture by taking screen shots? Sorry me asking very silly questionsErmm


Oh please go on asking till you get the pictures you want!!! Smile  Yes! We take the screen shots!! There are many editors or software for that!! But the best one is print screen and then paste on paint! Save as jpeg and then edit anywhere you want! Photoshop is a good option for texture to merging to texts to anything!! FOr basic editings, picassa works fine!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nishita--

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Joined: 30 March 2009
Posts: 11689

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Originally posted by --Nishita--

From where do you get the photos? Mujhe bhi chahiyeDisapprove


What photos Nishu?

The screen shots that all of you use in your posts. 


We capture shots from the uploaded videos Nishu!! you can get the best captures from HD videos which you can find on so many sites!! My fave site is Star player or Desirulez! Capture whatever shots you want and then edit!! Simple! Big smile

You capture by taking screen shots? Sorry me asking very silly questionsErmm


Oh please go on asking till you get the pictures you want!!! Smile  Yes! We take the screen shots!! There are many editors or software for that!! But the best one is print screen and then paste on paint! Save as jpeg and then edit anywhere you want! Photoshop is a good option for texture to merging to texts to anything!! FOr basic editings, picassa works fine!! Smile

Thank you jaanHugI dont have photoshop but will use the photo editing tools of my Macbook. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhan

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Joined: 01 February 2012
Posts: 8923

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
nehi re...that was a first time excitement...
 
 
 
QUOTE=--Nishita--]
Originally posted by mouramen

thanku thanku Nish and Shweta...

Did you go to mandir to celebrate?Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushi

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Joined: 01 February 2012
Posts: 8923

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
ha ha terrace hi mandir...QUOTE=jakhushi]Abb kya kahuin Shwets... work is being major pain in all the wrong placesTongue.
 
@Nishi - Ab Mou ke liye toh Terrace hi mandir WinkLOL. Tai Na Mou?
[/QUOTE]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushi

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Joined: 30 March 2009
Posts: 11689

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
People on the forum are accusing my ASR baby of marital rape...mummmyyyCryCryCry
dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Joined: 01 February 2012
Posts: 8923

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

arre nish...dont bother...

woh log paagal hain...

 

good night...Hug

 
 
Originally posted by --Nishita--

People on the forum are accusing my ASR baby of marital rape...mummmyyyCryCryCry
jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Joined: 08 November 2009
Posts: 5469

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Awww...Nishi dont cry..Yeh forum hai hi dal badlu ... at the drop of hat they go from one end of the spectrum to the other.
 
This is for you and Mou... Cheer up now
 
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dennisdmenace

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Joined: 30 March 2009
Posts: 11689

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by jakhushi

Awww...Nishi dont cry..Yeh forum hai hi dal badlu ... at the drop of hat they go from one end of the spectrum to the other.
 
This is for you and Mou... Cheer up now
 
 
 

what was thatLOL Now I am back in the gutter

I must have played his I love you dammit part at least 50 timesSillySilly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ShiRan CC #2 : More Members :D <3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: anku-   Replies: 1170   Views: 57524

anku- 1170 57524 03 August 2012 at 1:49pm by nm21
JB's Penthouse [STRICTLY Members only] 91

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94

Author: Jungli Billi   Replies: 745   Views: 40032

Jungli Billi 745 40032 27 January 2012 at 5:46am by Jungli Billi
GKompany Private Limited - Members Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25

Author: ssroomani   Replies: 197   Views: 36270

ssroomani 197 36270 23 January 2012 at 1:57pm by aradhana1
! Mad Film Club#203 ! Members ONLY |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: iTangled_25   Replies: 1188   Views: 45069

iTangled_25 1188 45069 25 July 2011 at 1:07pm by 268143
~*~*Yaaron#3*~*~ (Members only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 134 135

Author: Angle.   Replies: 1076   Views: 30921

Angle. 1076 30921 02 July 2011 at 2:52pm by Sunshine Girl

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index