Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE THAKELAS #7 ( Members Only) (Page 102)

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

Originally posted by Divya1503

Yeh main kya dekh rahi hoon everywhere!!Monkey Winks

Arnav will break Sheetal's fast???Monkey Emoticonn Khushi asking Arnav to accept the kid as his son?? Ermm I think coz of the PTA thingy, she'll ask him to act as kid's dadMonkey Emoticon
hey divs!!!!
do u think arnav can purposely break sheetal's fast...i doubt it!!!! and maine kaan pakkad kar promise kiya hai ki kissi spoiler par dhyan nahi doongi!!!!

Hello Soni di!!Big smile

I had to go thru the spoilers coz I've become the source of news for all my frnds who became addicts of the show coz of meMonkey Icon n now they r calling up n asking if thats trueConfused Confused

Dont know abt Khushi but I completely trust Arnav diLOL He can't do anything which hurts KhushiApprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.b

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Arnav will break Sheetal's fast???Monkey Emoticonn Khushi asking Arnav to accept the kid as his son?? Ermm I think coz of the PTA thingy, she'll ask him to act as kid's dadMonkey Emoticon

Arre nahi baba..nothing of that sort will happen. Why will Arnav break Sheetal's fast? Aisa nahi hoga. Khushi asking Arnav to accept the kid is expected. If she can get Shyaam back home for Anjali's happiness, then she can do anything. I just want the intensity between Arnav and Khushi to be maintained. Either Khushi's breakdown or Arnav's outburst.

@ nish, only you can penn down what exactly was going on in my mind...i just cant write anything...this spoiler has ruined my peace. on what ground Arnav will break Sheetal's fast?  how is that possible ya? this is a love story...arnav and khushi ki kahani...wheres thye love gone? vapourised into thin air?

Divya1503

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by soni.b

hey divs!!!!
do u think arnav can purposely break sheetal's fast...i doubt it!!!! and maine kaan pakkad kar promise kiya hai ki kissi spoiler par dhyan nahi doongi!!!!

Hello Soni di!!Big smile

I had to go thru the spoilers coz I've become the source of news for all my frnds who became addicts of the show coz of meMonkey Icon n now they r calling up n asking if thats trueConfused Confused

Dont know abt Khushi but I completely trust Arnav diLOL He can't do anything which hurts KhushiApprove
i have decided not to read spoilers...and i also trust arnav...though its highly possible she might want arnav & aarav to bond if sheetal tells that arnav is the father!!!!

Divya1503

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

Arre nahi baba..nothing of that sort will happen. Why will Arnav break Sheetal's fast? Aisa nahi hoga. Khushi asking Arnav to accept the kid is expected. If she can get Shyaam back home for Anjali's happiness, then she can do anything. I just want the intensity between Arnav and Khushi to be maintained. Either Khushi's breakdown or Arnav's outburst.

@ nish, only you can penn down what exactly was going on in my mind...i just cant write anything...this spoiler has ruined my peace. on what ground Arnav will break Sheetal's fast?  how is that possible ya? this is a love story...arnav and khushi ki kahani...wheres thye love gone? vapourised into thin air?

Dont be so disheartened Anu. They needed to establish the track. They could have incorporated some romance as well but they showed us comedy instead. They needed to show Khushi's insecurities...they did this deliberately IMO. I am OK with this spoilerConfused
Priya was right all along...the track was being shown from Khushi's POV till now and will gradually shift to Arnav's POV. Romance aayega...keep faithEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dennisdmenaceindi52Divya1503

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mouramen

Dont be so disheartened Anu. They needed to establish the track. They could have incorporated some romance as well but they showed us comedy instead. They needed to show Khushi's insecurities...they did this deliberately IMO. I am OK with this spoilerConfused
Priya was right all along...the track was being shown from Khushi's POV till now and will gradually shift to Arnav's POV. Romance aayega...keep faithEmbarrassed
nish, i understand this track business in daily soap, but an opportunity lost is always an opportunity lost...they can never ever show a newly married nok jhok...their marriage is looking so ageold...

Edited by mouramen - 02 November 2012 at 7:53am

--Nishita--

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

sejket2

Go to top