Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jakhushi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey Sej...

I agree... it was probably testing waters...but I hope it wont end this early.😭. Aaj toh meri saansehi ruk gayi thi when they show he is about to have an accident. And I saw during 11 pm repeat so I knew he comes to the mandap!

Phewww!

Howz you girl?
sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jakhushi

Hey Sej...

I agree... it was probably testing waters...but I hope it wont end this early.😭. Aaj toh meri saansehi ruk gayi thi when they show he is about to have an accident. And I saw during 11 pm repeat so I knew he comes to the mandap!

Phewww!

Howz you girl?

hi sweetz...hope ur feelin better today...am ok cried ma eyes out again today ...gosh...it was beautiful...all the FB's...amazing...luved it...now for sure he will marry her but hope no conditions this time...chaal wht else is new w/ u...me totally busy...running around w/ the kids...hubby's turn to go on vacation...so will be by myself w/ mil n grlz...that's the story of my current zindagi...😆😆😆
Edited by sejket2 - 11 years ago
jakhushi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sejket2

hi sweetz...hope ur feelin better today...am ok cried ma eyes out again today ...gosh...it was beautiful...all the FB's...amazing...luved it...now for sure he will marry her but hope no conditions this time...chaal wht else is new w/ u...me totally busy...running around w/ the kids...hubby's turn to go on vacation...so will be by myself w/ mil n grlz...that's the story of my current zindagi...😆😆😆

Ohh full on Girls party then 😆... You have 2 girls kya? how old are they?Do they know their mom is quite crazy 😛😆
sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jakhushi

Ohh full on Girls party then 😆... You have 2 girls kya? how old are they?Do they know their mom is quite crazy 😛😆

yeah sort of party w/ ma grl friendz cause all our hubby's r going together...we had our grlz vacation now its the boys turn...yes sweetz i got 2 princess...10yrs n 8 yrs...some wht they know i luv the show n sexxxyyy cause have a screen saver on ma phone...but that's all no other craziness they need to know...they also watch the show but did not let them watch the epi on friday...will not let them watch it on moday either...lol...i mean they r bit young...😉😉😉
jakhushi thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3219456
😆😆😆

Howz the weekend ladies?
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

🥳 Happy Birthday Soni 🥳

smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3