Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Torture techniques for few IPKKND characters... :P (Page 7)

_Dazzling_ IF-Rockerz
_Dazzling_
_Dazzling_

Joined: 08 January 2012
Posts: 6446

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BarunForever

Originally posted by _Dazzling_

Originally posted by ASR4eva

Originally posted by _Dazzling_

[QUOTE=ASR4eva]
I'm planning to go to RM!!
Do you??LOL
 
I already went and I'm there only! Wink ROFL
Who knows you might get to see me in today's episode! Tongue ROFL
See Bidzy I'm way ahead of you in this...you have to buck up.. LOL
 
Really??LOLROFL
Don't worry,I'm calling Khushi!!
Or you already have met her and she has given you permission??
BTW are you sure ASR is there coz I've just wished him in AR office(I changed my mind safer place you seeWink)


Bidz stay away from AR Angry LOL ROFL
Swatz d u meet Dadi LOL "say hello to her" i have a crush on her Wink LOL
Why Rose??AngryROFL
It's not your private property!!AngryLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--BSI-FaNaTic--StormChaser

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 5431

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
LMAO swati..hilarious post..

We could torture laxmi by making HP fall for dadi...lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--BSI-FaNaTic--StormChaser

ipkknd_hazel IF-Dazzler
ipkknd_hazel
ipkknd_hazel

Joined: 05 April 2012
Posts: 4062

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
hi...hi...hilarious post!! ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaser

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Joined: 01 February 2012
Posts: 7810

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Dazzling_

Originally posted by ASR4eva

I already went and I'm there only! Wink ROFL
Who knows you might get to see me in today's episode! Tongue ROFL
See Bidzy I'm way ahead of you in this...you have to buck up.. LOL
 
Really??LOLROFL
Don't worry,I'm calling Khushi!!
Or you already have met her and she has given you permission??
BTW are you sure ASR is there coz I've just wished him in AR office(I changed my mind safer place you seeWink)

 
Yup! ROFL
Chill out yaar! I met him on the way itself! Wished him also!
Yeah yeah, Khushi gave me the permission...she was like take him for as long as you want because you see she's busy handling the rest of the RM members..And she was like I'm good enough for handling him and since I'm a lot like her and have a lot of crazy streaks I'm safe! Tongue WinkROFL
And you met him in AR office huh?? Bhery bhery good! I've already seen that place you see.. LOL
I'm with ASR right now in a cafe...I'm also giving him a sugar-free cake right now while I'm hogging down all the sugary chocolaty ones!! LOL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--BSI-FaNaTic--_Dazzling_

--BSI-FaNaTic-- IF-Rockerz
--BSI-FaNaTic--
--BSI-FaNaTic--

Joined: 12 October 2011
Posts: 9258

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Dazzling_

Originally posted by BarunForever

Originally posted by _Dazzling_

Originally posted by ASR4eva

Originally posted by _Dazzling_

[QUOTE=ASR4eva]
I'm planning to go to RM!!
Do you??LOL
 
I already went and I'm there only! Wink ROFL
Who knows you might get to see me in today's episode! Tongue ROFL
See Bidzy I'm way ahead of you in this...you have to buck up.. LOL
 
Really??LOLROFL
Don't worry,I'm calling Khushi!!
Or you already have met her and she has given you permission??
BTW are you sure ASR is there coz I've just wished him in AR office(I changed my mind safer place you seeWink)


Bidz stay away from AR Angry LOL ROFL
Swatz d u meet Dadi LOL "say hello to her" i have a crush on her Wink LOL
Why Rose??AngryROFL
It's not your private property!!AngryLOL


 Z Bidz LOL
Don't ask y that property belongs to me ASR signed a deal with me and in one of the clause it was written no other woman can work in AR Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Dazzling_StormChaser

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 5431

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

ROFL
I almost fall down from my chair, laughing like crazy!
Dadi's 100000 servant part was the best. Plz get these for her, we want to see her dead.Evil Smile
Shyamu is in honeymoon with Rocky. No wonder why he is not sneaking to RM!LOL
Give ASR some viagra . I think he has been suffering from weak libido, otherwise Khushi will remain virgin for the whole life!LOL

LMAO..
Before giving ASR.Viagra, we need to give anjali some sleeping pills our else she will interrupt the deflowering of khushi withth ,"chotte ab hamare nahin rahe " crap

Edited by peepli - 09 August 2012 at 1:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--BSI-FaNaTic--StormChasersohara

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Joined: 01 February 2012
Posts: 7810

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

ROFL
I almost fall down from my chair, laughing like crazy!
Dadi's 100000 servant part was the best. Plz get these for her, we want to see her dead.Evil Smile
Shyamu is in honeymoon with Rocky. No wonder why he is not sneaking to RM!LOL
Give ASR some viagra . I think he has been suffering from weak libido, otherwise Khushi will remain virgin for the whole life!LOL
 
 
Awesome! I'm glad I could do that! (make someone fall off their chair laughing!) ROFL
Atleast my craziness is of some use! LOL
And you're so right! I'm going to come up with more plans for Dadi...we need to use the plans as fast as possible!
And about ASR...ROFL!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sohara

--BSI-FaNaTic-- IF-Rockerz
--BSI-FaNaTic--
--BSI-FaNaTic--

Joined: 12 October 2011
Posts: 9258

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peepli

LMAO swati..hilarious post..

We could torture laxmi by making HP fall for dadi...lol

Oh Shal LOL ROFL
I have a crush on Dadi she belongs to me LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserpeepli

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Shyam gets torture by Arnav-Arnav kidnaps him!

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 49   Views: 39472

Khilonaa 49 39472 03 November 2013 at 10:04am by imama13
shyam's useless torture to shashi :(

Author: Miss.Colorfull   Replies: 1   Views: 736

Miss.Colorfull 1 736 06 November 2011 at 1:58am by lara3110
Torture at its best...

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Nope123   Replies: 57   Views: 4012

Nope123 57 4012 05 November 2011 at 2:41pm by Nope123
A viscious cycle of pain, torture..round and round

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: noorie_   Replies: 51   Views: 5580

noorie_ 51 5580 14 September 2011 at 9:32pm by noorie_
List of torture for shyam

Author: Miss.Colorfull   Replies: 8   Views: 680

Miss.Colorfull 8 680 30 July 2011 at 8:17pm by walkintomylifex

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index