India-Forums

da.Cr Gall#2 || YJHD.JW.SiddPari.JV pg.143 (Page 97)

MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Supeeer Updateee ga zeker die van Punar Vivaah gebruiken supeeer sig :D

Edited by .Siham. - 28 January 2013 at 1:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhoshiyaan.

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
OMG why r u sooo flawless :O  everything is sooo gawgus <3 I'm using the stacked Sanaya Irani siggy :D xoxo

madhoshiyaan.

rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Meee

K first off, I wanna apologize for a being a butt head =/ I was watching Legally Blonde with my cousins 2 nights ago and that's where I got the word fromLOL Plus I dunno if I'm allowed to say the other word (3 letter word: starts with 'a' and ends with 's'). Why? Cuz I have yet to write you a comment, something you deserve. You're super talented and your work is amazing and I think I should write something more then just a mere "reserved" or "meee" to express that, don't you think?

Anywho, leaving that aside, dudeee why you so amazing?! I saw the JJMD icon siggy thing and I was like :O if only I could should you my msn emoticon. No wait, I can! Lemme go print screen! Nvm my internet is being bewafa so I'll add it in laterLOL But yes! That is amazing! The colouring and whatnot is just jhfbsdjsgfa I loveee! It's simply breathtaking!

SI icons! And the icon siggy! K I must admit, I was never really a fan. Funny story actuallyLOL People just assumed I was a SG/SM/MN/RA fan cuz I was a mod for MJHT and tried to trick me into picking oneLOL Well only a few didErmm But I wasn't really a fan you know? But I kind of like SI now and I dunno why I'm rambling on about this cuz it's not really relevant. Could be all the coke I hadErmmROFL But yes! Prettyful things! Me likey the colouring and how it's kind of light. Almost like an angelic type feel I think.

Abhay-Piya! Never watched the show or anything but I like VD thanks to MBLOL But me likey the avis and omggg the colouring on the icons! I loveee! I know I keep saying that I love this and that but omg the colouring Blushing It's not really black and white cuz it has a bit of blue/green and it just looks...not elegant but somewhere around there. Mesmerizing I think? The word is at the tip of my tongue but sjkgjskgds. You get the idea right?

KaSh: Never really watched DMG. Maybe like 5 epis when Sid came but that's about it LOL At this point I have to say, I can't decide what I like more. Why is everything amazing?! I like how this one turned out. The colouring especially. I'm a huge fan of your colouring =) Oh and your icon sigs. Mostly cuz I suck at it and am completely jealous of youLOL

Aarti-Yash siggyBlushing Which reminds me, they're having a siggy contest I think. You should participateBig smile

Genelia: I love how you have one in colour (the pic of her) and the other in b&w. Like the whole mirror image thing you have going on. And I like the pink band and the text affect and everything!

Deepika: asdfghjkl <- I think that sums up how i feelLOL I feel like I'd be repeating myself if I commented on the colouring again but I really do love the text effect!

Parineeti! I loveee this one! It's amazing and really turned out well!

Edit: I got it! My reaction to the update ->

Edited by -Ravjot- - 28 January 2013 at 1:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhoshiyaan.-Swetha-

Radioactive. IF-Dazzler
Radioactive.
Radioactive.

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
The update looks beautiful. Approve

The Icons of Sanaya and KaSh look really good. And the PKYEK GIFs as well.
The Signatures! Day Dreaming
Ah, the Genilia Sig is  beauty! Like really dude, such gorgeous blending.
Deepika and Parineeti Sigs look really nice too.

-Srishti

madhoshiyaan.

alcantaranjr IF-Dazzler
alcantaranjr
alcantaranjr

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Splendid Update,Avni! <3 
Sanaya Icons are Just WOW! <3 Such Fabulous coloring.
Abhay-Piya Gif's are just Gorgeous.The coloring on the Abhay-Piya icons are Superb!They turned out fantastically <3
Dil Mil Gaye ones are Perfect <3
Yash-Aarti Signature is Beautiful.
Deepika Signature is the Best out of this Update.It turned out outstanding <3 
Parineeti Signature is Amazing too.

Really love the fonts,colorings and the styles you use for your Signatures,Icons & Gif's! <3 

madhoshiyaan.

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Awww fab update Avni <33 Dips one is nice !!

madhoshiyaan.

sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged

AMAZINGGG update once again Avuuu,Big smile really did a awesome job with the updatethe mytho icons sigg is just AWESOME <3 i mean love the caps you took and the way they came out in whole with the text and the colouring WONDERFUL JOB<3Clap
Sanaya Irani ones are just STUNNINGClap like the lady herself :D im wathcing the new show Welcome she was the first to host last weel love the concept of 5 celebrites going to each others houses :D its better than the english version come&dine with me all non famous=)
Abhay-Piya ones are AWESOME loved teh black and white icons :D and the video avis are AWESOMEBig smile
KaSh icons sigg is just BREATHTAKING ! <333 i mean i LOVE it, Loved the scene you choosed and the caps you took and the colouring is like always just too too GOODStar Star
Aarti-Yash sigg is just FAB.U.LOUSHeart i mean soo many caps in one sigg and they are perfectly merged together, they dont even look crowded at all, love how the text is in whole and the black borderish on the sig FABBB JOB<3
 Geneila sigg is just AMAZINGGClapClap i LOVE the way it came out, i mean love the way you made one pic black and white and the pink border in the middle of the sigg and the style and font of the text is too good <3
 Deepika sigg is just AMAZINGGG , i mean just WOW WOW LOVE this new style of yours :D i loved the pics/texts/style just too too goodHeart
Parineeti sigg is just BRILLBig smile once again loved how you kept one pic black and white and how you kept the rest of the sigg goldy colour also with the text again loved how you did the text <3

KEEP ROCKING MAGICIANTongue
TakeCare
LoveYou
Sofii .x
HugHug
ps. 52 pagesParty

Edited by iloveyouafridi - 29 January 2013 at 6:35am

madhoshiyaan.

Trouble. IF-Stunnerz
Trouble.
Trouble.