India-Forums

da.Cr Gall#2 || YJHD.JW.SiddPari.JV pg.143 (Page 66)

madhoshiyaan. IF-Sizzlerz
madhoshiyaan.
madhoshiyaan.

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

please read :)

Ok.. so i really donno, who wants an updatePM :| because most of the people I send a pm (who actually liked the 'pmlist' post)  are not showing up here :S

im def. not forcing anyone to visit my shop, that is so up to yourself.. But i dont want to disturb anyone with my pms!
By this, im making a new pm-list..Like this post if you wanna have updatePMs nd PLEASE be sure you WANT an updatepm! thanks :)

Edited by -Durgavnii- - 04 January 2013 at 7:28am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

nm21alcantaranjrTohruBarishkiduaa.ishqbulava.-Muskii-thegameisonSugarDreamaish.-Hoor-MaaUlipshaarainydays.sofiaaax.SandstoneSunshine Girlfelicitysmoak.Trouble.hosanna..-Swetha-

Barishkiduaa IF-Rockerz
Barishkiduaa
Barishkiduaa

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

whoess editing after daysss YES this is meee  TongueROFL
rolfff yaaa know whyyy i am late with this hahahah but i hope i make you smile bb :D
you updated and i am happyyy Big smile omgg kaha se suru karooonn???Silly such a wonderfull update ohhh meriii jaaan ROFLHug chall

i will not talk abt the banner gosshhh soo uglyy yet you liked... Stern Smile teriii aankhein.. lakta hai ke kharab hai.. you seriously neeed too fix it jaaanu ROFL

kryan/jv

holymollyyy damnnnittt
whut amazing icons.. i love the coloring on them and the sizesss areee relalyyy prettyy!!!

http://i.minus.com/iUpfuapFdc4P6.gif - ieeep such a cute jv moment! :D

DAMN hot coloring!

uf i really love the soft coloring on this and the text is AMAZING :D

awww SOOO cuteee i love this one :D the pic is also amazing :D

really love the coloring! :D simple but YET SOOO GORGOUS!

okaayy i totallyy love the JA-JF icons on the 2nd row frst pic :D just his loook :| omfg !
every single icon is GORGOUS! :D

Why dont you post this on tumblr hehehehehehehehhe Tongue
omfggg i love the coloring :D everything is soo FAB! seriously AMAZING :D
love the style :D

GORGEOUS. i reallyyy love it :D

soo i saved almost everyything here :D you made this update soo amzing :D really omggg
i love love it :D

Nouuu you have tooo update very soon... helllooo misss when are you updating seriouslyy... make something and post i am waiting :D make on kryan stufff there are amazinggg pics waiting for you to make sumthing so what are you waiting for tsss... or make on you know ipkknd then you will make me realllyyy happpyy ROFL if you want to make me happy Tongue i am just saaaying ROFL

and sayyy your lazyy i will KICK your buttt Big smile and believe me i would LOVE to do that LOLTongue
lalalala
or bettter

open again your shop ROFL yeah right ashii keep dreaming Stern SmileROFL

ohhh wait i was missing somethinggg... i was all nic ein this update.. with jaaanu and stufff
haaayeee isss kameeenii kooo jaaanuuu kaiseee kahaaan
eik to yeh bhaar bhaar late update karti haiiin aur main iskooo pyaar de rehiii hoonn
sighhh Allah miyan whats wrong with meee ROFL ohhh
talking abt :p make some stuff on QH Tongue make on the jahaanpanna bond ROFL
rolf Zoyaa is too phunny Tongue AND YES i am just giving your suggestions before you
kick my ass or sumthing that i give you work to dooo Nuke << i feel warninggg coming TongueLOL

okaay i guess my bak bak is done...  i really hope you like my comment..
ily okaay

no serious note.. update soon ok Stern Smile warnaaa...Evil Smile

Edited by Ashii.PrinCess - 12 January 2013 at 6:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhoshiyaan.-Swetha-

lipshaa IF-Sizzlerz
lipshaa
lipshaa

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged

*EditwaLOL*

OMG!!! Damn beautiful update Avni!!!
Ur each n every siggi so so Stunning!!!
Style in VD Siggi is so simple yet awesome... Bt my most Fav is Dia Siggi!!! Its just so Awesome!!! 

Hope u can make some BALH stuff too...

Edited by lipshaa - 04 January 2013 at 8:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhoshiyaan.

-Ammie- IF-Rockerz
-Ammie-
-Ammie-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
RESSilly

-------------------------------------------------

editing after so long re, sorry i've just been a bit lazy!
anyways gorgeous update!
the Viren jeevika stuff is stunning! love ur coloring on the icons...and the avis are stunning too!
LOve love love the Rishbala stuff...lol most of it is in my dabba alreadyTongue and the icons are gorgeous...using one for tumblrEmbarrassedLOL #forever obsessed with ur coloring!LOL
the Race stuff is stunning...love the coloring!
The diya sig is just WOWDay Dreaming...LOVE it yaar! using!

Edited by -Ammie- - 06 January 2013 at 7:08am

madhoshiyaan.

sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged

i so have to reserve this time lol x  editing and writingsame time lol i had to reserve a spot this time round as normally i just write my comment and then post it, but this time around i wanted more time and i need time to edit i cant do it all in one go LOL chaal where shall i start hmmm i was shocked seeing a update pm from you Tonguebut also i was happy seeing it as your update are always AMAZING<3Hug FABULOUS update Avuuu <33 the Jeevi nd Karan/Srystle non and animated avis were just AWESOME, Loved how they turned out, AWESOME jobClapoh yeah and the Krystle avi you are using thats new naa? :O it so has to be as i havent seen before :O its so Stunning both avi and Krystle looking Stunning.Big smileive just come to edit againLOL just saw your using some other krystle icons in your sigg box just LOVE them.ClapDrashti-Vivian stuff was totally AMAZINGGGStareverything was just SUPERBBB from icons to the siggs just too GOODStaricons toh your the magician of Cool and the siggs were FABBB each and everyone i so loved how they came out first sigg , 2nd sigg i so loved everything you did to itBig smile(you can tell i dont know the proper terms to it sorry yaarEmbarrassed)i mean perfect pic,pefect text , i love the way you did the text fonts/the way you styled them in different angle and how you used the colurs to make it stand out with the picClapClapAnd the Vivian sigg LOVE the way you gave it a black and white-ish lookish also the way you did the text AMAZINGStarRace 2 you seems really excited for this movieWinkit seems nice ive seen a promo of the movie few weeks back. This was my favourite from the whole update and the Vivian-DD stuff also, the icons and the sigg just OUTSTANDING! just SUPERBBStarjust LOVED themHearticons again no doubt your the magician ofApproveBut i soo LOVED the way the sigg came outHeartI mean LOVE LOVE the style you made out of the sigg and the green bar touch you gave and you used caps you must have took them yourself and the coloring of the caps were just PERFECT, too too GOOD just seriously LOVED it alotClapDiyaMirza sigg was just STUNNINGClap I loved the way the sigg came out with texts/style/pics everything FABB just too GOOD x And regarding the note you left about the pm updates ive liked the post and i want a pm every single time.Tongueand open soon Avuu i want to request a sig like the race 2 sigg you made and some icons.Tongue

KEEP ROCKING MY MAGICAINHeart TakeCare LoveYou SofiaHug
ps. i forgot again ive liked edited 4-6 times nowLOLmy colours this time dark/bright coloursLOL and dont worry these colours arent going any where lol.Tongueoh yeah cricket is inLOLBig smileFinally some happiness in PAK fr the people normally all bad things on newsDeadBig smile and also seeing new talented players coming out in our team .Big smile

Edited by iloveyouafridi - 04 January 2013 at 9:12am

madhoshiyaan.

.ishqbulava. IF-Rockerz
.ishqbulava.
.ishqbulava.

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
RESH !
Trouble. IF-Stunnerz
Trouble.
Trouble.

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged