India-Forums

da.Cr Gall#2 || YJHD.JW.SiddPari.JV pg.143 (Page 33)

madhoshiyaan. IF-Sizzlerz
madhoshiyaan.
madhoshiyaan.

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged

..update..

.*.*.*.

Thankyouuu everyone for liking/using the stuff.. means a TON to me!Hug

Freebies on SaRun/YamiGautam/SanaVarun

nxt post:

Edited by -Durgavnii- - 27 November 2012 at 8:37am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

.albatross.-Gunners-ParulRatiShivi-Ammie-Barishkiduaapakharatheloupgaroux-Aysha--Hoor-sofiaaax.SandstoneMariaa.SGthegameisonSugarDream-Aliya-aartipartyySunshine GirlIlluminationTrouble.leelaa9soundsofcedar-Swetha-

madhoshiyaan.
madhoshiyaan.

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged

I will be Open my shop end of this week/weekend
so, If you are interested to leave a request ..
do hit the like buttonEmbarrassed

.   .   .   .      
I will only PM who has liked this post!
thankuuu :D

. . . . 
ps. those who has commented for the last 2updates are ONLY allowed to make a request ;)

Edited by -Durgavnii- - 27 November 2012 at 8:32am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

BarishkiduaaLegolasGondolinParulRatiShivipakhara-Nahi-aartipartyyMariaa.SGsofiaaax.Sandstone-Aysha--Hoor-MaaUIlluminationSunshine Girlsoundsofcedar-Swetha-leelaa9

madhoshiyaan.
madhoshiyaan.

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
RES for ashi <3
EDITED

Omg so first of all let me be kind and thank you soo much for reserve a spot for meBig smile it makes me super happyTongue Let me just goo to the whole update for youuu... cuz omg i am still dead. Wacko
Butt omggg YOU update soo fast and i am REALLY happy and you shud keep that going before i come with my ummm hatchet anddd welll attack youROFLStern Smile DONT LET ME DO THATTongue
And wow i will and always love you for using ArHi in the beginning of your update Big smileLOL

Arhi/Sarun - Uff Mein kyaa bhollunn omggg i cant even tell you or explain you how i am feeliing rn cuz i am realllyy missing them already i mean nooo every week ipkknd episodes, no sbs on their masti, no nothinggg CryCryCry its make me sader when i think of that Ouch uff i soo hope that they start thinking to make ipkknd season 2 its better for their health! Evil Smile uff i sill can not rememeber how it will be without them... Cry anywas let me just talk here... abt your update cuz i can go on forever how i will miss them and blablaa... but you dont want to hear that and my bak bak i know...
sryy Tongue Juts let me go too your update sighh Tongue

Omg how flawless do you color idk what to say this coloring and the pics you made on its STUNNING i love each and every icon omggg its really stunning Tongue have saved each and every icon
Is it possible for you to stack them all for me ? Embarrassed now coming to your next siggy

I really love your work omg look how you made it, its soo simple but YET soo PREFECT OUTSTANDING i love the border thing and the way you wrote their names is just soo stunning and faboulus !

OMG look hoow you blend them i swear i love this one soo much that i am already usingROFL
i love the effect you have used for the font it makes the siggy look more faboulus and reaally pretty the lil text under the font makes the siggy totally clear and very beautyfull also love the text veryyy much Embarrassed Really really stunnin Big smile * saved all the siggys Tongue

Wow i love this ome :D its really pretty i dont need to say anything abt the coloring cuz thats already MINDBLOWING i love the style of this siggy ssoo much is really freaking pretty :D text is FAB ClapEmbarrassed

This siggy is sooo AMAZING i love the whole coloriing is diffrent and awsmome :d i love the border thing and just the whole siggy is love :D pure prefection Embarrassed and yesss her smile is worth million LOLEmbarrassed

WOwww his coloring is fab :D love the icon its soo simple but yet soo perfect Big smile

WOW its preetyy i love Varun and Sana they are really amazing :) but i love this pic sooo much :D they twoo are awsome i love the textstyle ! its super pretty :D also the circle thinggy is also GORGEOUS it makes the whole siggy totally awsome Embarrassed i bet Nahi would love thisss ROFLROFL

Woww first when i was done staring at VarunSana siggy i was like SHIT why is her update soo short and done:( boo I WAN T MORE.. so when i read the next post sentece i was like WOW its
MOREEE !! YAAAY Embarrassed

SO when i read this:

I will be Open my shop end of this week/weekend
so, If you are interested to leave a request ..
do hit the like buttonEmbarrassed

I was like very happy that you would be open Dancing but then i readed again and than this said that you will be open this weekend and i was like akdasdsad why NOT NOWWW omggg yourrr soo meannn make me excited before anything else sighhStern Smile now i have to waiiitt like 2 FREAKING days before you open your shop OMG...Stern Smile itnaaa totureeeCry chal i will wait for you EmbarrassedLOL

Well i hope you liked my comment... and it was suppose too be short as i am very busy with school stuff but omggg sorry i rant alot and talk too much Stern Smile why dooo i doo that ROFL uff i am really weird Silly Anywaaaysss doo get soon open and let me know okaay? i shud do something meanfull now ROFLROFL
ROFL!!!

I Love You My HoneyMoneySmilyMileyAvniiChavniiKameeniPinnie Heart

i have no idea from where that came ROFL

Edited by -Durgavnii- - 28 November 2012 at 11:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Barishkiduaa-Swetha-

-Aysha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aysha-
-Aysha-

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged

marvellous creations !!

love the Yami sigs Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhoshiyaan.

-Nahi- IF-Rockerz
-Nahi-
-Nahi-

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
OHH EMMM GEE!! AVNNIII!! Varun-Sana eeekksss!! Its sooo freaking amazing! The icon and the sig is just perrfect!! The colouring is droolicious and the text is beautiful! Cant take my eyes off it! BS n Yami stuff were really good but VarNa rocked the update! As soon as i get onto the lappy il change my dabba n avatar link!! Lovee youu! Like button isnt working so can i leave a req?

Nahi

Xxx

madhoshiyaan.

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Eee Durgaa beautiful sigx..textures are soo awsm !!
Nd pm me when u open..and m busy or at clg or sleeping mostly so my spot se pre-res whenever u open the shop !!

madhoshiyaan.

Barishkiduaa IF-Rockerz
Barishkiduaa
Barishkiduaa

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
.DEAD.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sofiaaax.madhoshiyaan.

-Gunners- IF-Dazzler
-Gunners-
-Gunners-