da.Cr Gall#2 || YJHD.JW.SiddPari.JV pg.143 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats on your 2nd shop! may u have manyy more :D
Update is FANTASTIC! l love everything,icons are gorgeous!!! Sarun and Kryan stuff is stunning. love your coloring <3 wanna use something and this is amazingg  http://i.imgur.com/gBjCS.jpg !!! 
Congratz on 2nd gall hun 🤗
Lovely lovelyy stuff
Kryan sigs n icons are Beautiful<333
Love the Bolly stuff too
Durgaaa Congoz on ur new shop ladki...🤗 uve nailed ur 1st shop...and I kno ul rock this one too...aur plx abhi regularly update karti rehna..I want this shop to end sooon...
Banner and sigx are pretty as hell..loved the cocktail one..new style looks super amazing !!!
CONGRATS Avuuu <3 🤗
hope you open manny manny manny more <3🤗❤️
i love your banner siggg <3 👏
FABULOUS update👏👏👏Seriously Brilliant yaar ❤️i sooo LOVE everything really mean it <3 Tellywood Icons are AWESOME <3👏ArHi/SaRun work is SUPERBBB <3 👏KrYan ones are Mindblowingg i soo love the sigg lovethe style <3 👏nd Bolly icons too good <3👏oops just realised missed last sigg😆😳i soo loved that sigg yaar really amazingg <3 KeepRocking ❤️

Tc
Love
Sofia
<3
Edited by -Sofia- - 11 years ago

Congrats on ur new gallery 🤗
the whole update is super gorgeous!! ❤️
luv the Tellywood icons 😊

Avniii.. CONGRATULATIONS on reaching your second 🤗

Loved the update. The icons are gorgeous as always <3

http://i.imgur.com/s2XUJ.jpg << SOOO cutee ❤️ ROFL i remember this episode, so hilarious 🤣

http://i.imgur.com/9gBSQ.jpg << SAVING IT ASAP! *dies*

http://i.imgur.com/Zyvec.jpg << Really pretty! 😳

Loved the SaRun nd KryAn stuff, especially the KryAn icons 😍
And the BW stuff is beyond epic.. the tumblr style ones are faaab <3

Resss! <3 🤗

----------------------------------

YIPEEE!  Avni's on her 2nd shop! Sooo happy for u! Hope you have a zillion moreee! OMG ur banner is just gawwjusss! Love ur styleee! Also love the PM list banners etc. Coming to ur updatee...It's STUNNING! Jus loving the tellywood icons. The colouring is droolsss! And those Sarun and Kryran sigs are just the cherry on top lool. And Bollywood is moreee amaazinnggg! Loving the icons! OMG you put my faves, John-Jacqueline and Riteish-Genelia! OMG Hugs for that! Lool! 🤗  I jus love em! Dunno which one to use now!

Love you for these! Do make more on them. And if you want any pics of them esp JoLine (John-Jacqueline), feel free 2 ask me!

The Cocktail Tumblr sig is just 😍 I LOVE the trio! Have you watched the film? It's amaaazingg! Btw, loved the way you organised it!

Update asap! Don't be like me. I take forever to update that's for sure! Inshallah gna update today!

Nahi

xxx 🤗
Edited by -Nahi- - 11 years ago
Hey Avu!

Thank you so much for the PM lovely!
Congratulations on the 2nd gallery ⭐️👏 here's to many more to come! 
A fantastic update to start, adore your colouring on everything, lovely choice of images, some old couples in there which also brought back memories!
Adore the ArHi stuff from the SPA promo! And again the Kryan image where Karan is looking down is adorable!
Brilliant colouring on all the cocktail creations and I really loved the variety you gave with the Bollywood icons too - also the way you edit the images in an irregular way is unique and really nice to see! ... I don't think that came across how I wanted to, can I give an example? 

Really love how Amrita's face isn't in the centre, it really adds something else to your creations! Always compliments lovely! Really brilliant update! Using DDLJ Simraan (ofc one of my ultimate favourite movies, can I make a suggestion? If so, (else please do ignore cause it's not a problem at all (Especially since I'm a first timer) if you could make anything on Hum Aapke Hain Kaun, I noticed Hum Saath Saath Hain/Salman so I thought you may be a fan of the previous 😳) 
Thank you for the PM once again! Best wishes xxx

many many congratzz on your2nd shop avni🤗i hope you have many many more🤗

The stuff is superb:D & make more using the same tumblr style:D