India-Forums

da.Cr Gall#2 || YJHD.JW.SiddPari.JV pg.143 (Page 125)

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
all the request came out amazing esp tanja one is my fav . it's my fav couple OH MY gosh i love the coloring so pretty yaar :)
keep it up!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhoshiyaan.

madhoshiyaan. IF-Sizzlerz
madhoshiyaan.
madhoshiyaan.

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashii.PrinCess

helluuu helluuu i am baaack Big smile beter voor je :D

soo lemme go straight to myyy req cuz thats adlkjasdlkjasd i really love the whole iconset yaaar how do you make that sachii like i said earlier your coloring is unique esp if they are on the iconnns !! and i reallly loved the way you made the white spaces :D  its fabulusss : D and full of maahh sexyy boyy sid:D and you really made me happy with all the icons.. i soo cant use which one i sthe best cuz i love every icon and it would be soo f**king unfair if i choose one..  bas main aur kya bataaao your icons are always the amaziest as ever and i reallly love it :D you made my dill soo much khussh :D i am using it  rn :D  ufff  okaay wait there is some more of what deserve my comment (on the icons) AHWWW ik ben zooo erg blij dat je het leuk vindt!Embarrassed Ik dacht zeker van die pics die ik heb toegevoegd.. maybe vind je ze niet zo leuk enzo.. maar je hebt gwn DIE uitgekozen as your favo (A)
Je bent een schat <3 thankyouuu

<< this one is fab I SWEAR I AM INLOVE WITH THIS ONE love the way you made that one <3 Ik wist niet wat ik hiermee moest.. but THANKGOD you liked it! rofl

<<< i LOVE this styleee berrry slimmm :D i love thisss :D muhaua vind je ? P

<< shit how do you color this one omfg i tried but i failed to this omfggg YOUR AMAZING KLAAR. tsss zo goed is het ook weeer niet jaah :|

<< askjhdlkashdjka I knowww

<< YUMMM BlushingBlushingBlushing Hainaaa?!

simply i bow down 2 your coloring.. its SOO f**kING GORGOUS and YOU have to agree with me stooopid :D i lvoe youuu Ieee thankyouuu :$

THANK YOUUU!!  THANK YOUUU!! THANK YOUUU!! THANK YOUUU!! THANK YOUUU!!
soo much for my req i am super happy with it EmbarrassedLOL Ahwww yw snoetjee <3

coming 2 other reqs OMFG idk if you notice but THERE ARE MY FAVES tooo omfg.

SHAMRITAAA omfggg this one is soo f**king CUTE i love alll teh coloring on it :D

OMFG SRK KAJOL SAIF RANI ARJUN AROHI  aslkjdasld NIHAAL P2 PREM HEER SAGAR VIDYA OMFG what is thisss SOO f**kING PREEETY WOWOOWOWWW LOVELYYY!!!

CREYING THIS ONE IS f**kING PREEETY WHAT ARE YOU HOWWW OMFG WHY IS THISSS NOT FOR USEEE CREEEY I WANNA SOO BADLY USE THIS HAHAHA :P but i cant CryCryCryCryCry anyhoww PLEASE MAKE SIGGYYY PLEASEEE MAKE IIITTT AKHDLJKSALDK

WOWOWOWOWOW THIS ONE IS AMAZING love all the pics and eveerythng is fabblus lvoe the coloring on each and every icons :D

OMFG this is PRETTYYY love the colooring and the pics are FAB ! well done AVUU

hehehe ahwww ben echt SUPERRR happy dat je andere reqs ook leuk vond :D
HAAAYEE this is sooo PRETTTY yaar EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed WOW love the whole coloring and the pics and you made it SOO MUCH AWSOME! love it tooo much :D

omfg i can say that this 1st batch of the reqs is my most fav updates on reqs so far it included almost all of my faves and it was sooo yummylicious and fablicious Big smileBig smileBig smile
Wejooo meen je diee.. ahahaha ahwww thankyouu :D
well i cant wait till your next update doo it fast sooo we can move tooo gallery 3 Day Dreaming YAAAY cant wait yaar :D

love youuu  Muahuahauha oyeee chill.. ik heb ng 30pages jaah :P loveyoumoree

Barishkiduaa

madhoshiyaan.
madhoshiyaan.

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aysha-

sooo beautiful creations!!
luv them all <3
Thankyouu so much!Big smile
madhoshiyaan.
madhoshiyaan.

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Muskii-

Aww' I love my request !Hug
Beautiful Colouring ! Heart
Thankyouuu ...Glad to hear you liked your request, Muskaan Hug

Originally posted by lipshaa

Beautiful update <3
Thankyouuu Big smile

Originally posted by BeautyfulDesire

The requests are really pretty!
Thanks so much! Big smile
madhoshiyaan.
madhoshiyaan.

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mema-

omg ur colouring is sooo magicalll!!! just cant describe how much magical those icons look! they r freakinggg awesomeee!! i wish i was there when u had been open for requests envious of all those ppls reqs u have done ahh love them all!
Ahww thankyouuu, Maria! Embarrassed Ahwww don't worry, I hope you can make it next timeEmbarrassed

-Mema-

madhoshiyaan.
madhoshiyaan.

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Awwwyy beautiful icons <33

Too good Avni !!
Thnkyouu Hina!Big smile

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Beautiful update Durga! I love the icons. <3
Thankyouuu Big smile
madhoshiyaan.
madhoshiyaan.

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aliya-

wow that was..quick LOL but seriously all the requests look wonderful but obviously i love mine extra specially more :P

thankyou SO much for making the request Avni, it came out more amazing than i even imagined. you've matched the pictures soo well, like the parallel similarities in the kind of poses KaSh and SaRun have in the pictures that I requested, you matched them perfectly in the stacked order. its STUNNING! and of course your coloring is loove. i love love love it soo much, thankyou once again and i will use right now Big smile
ROFL I knowww.. Blame my school/work nd my laziness for it :P
but thankyouuu ... Im really happy you liked your request!Embarrassed Nd honestly the way i have stacked the icons.. even i liked it too LOL Once again thankyouu <33 Means alot :D

Barishkiduaa

madhoshiyaan.
madhoshiyaan.

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

I...am speechless. When I got the PM I was so khush and I was like I wonder what she made it on. And then I saw it and asdfghjkl it's beautiful <3

I was gonna edit my comment and elaborate but...my siggy dabba just looks too pretty Day Dreaming I love all the other requests too but I love mine moreROFL And omg thank you sooo much for the individual icons! I can't decide which to use first =/ But I'm definitely gonna use em soon times Cool And you said to use for at least 3 days? This icon siggy is gonna stay in my dabba for at least a month
EEE... sachiiiBlushing You really liked it (A).. I donno if you noticed.. but i needed to stalk your profile like 1000 times to check who your favos are! ROFL I hope i did my job good :|
Ahwww thankyouuu for using it too .. means alot! Hug

Barishkiduaa

Go to top