India-Forums

da.Cr Gall#2 || YJHD.JW.SiddPari.JV pg.143 (Page 117)

madhoshiyaan. IF-Sizzlerz
madhoshiyaan.
madhoshiyaan.

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mema-

Hii visitng ur gall for the 1st tym nd i am like why didnt i do that before coz ur creations ahh they r just way too awesomeee!!! the update on pg 108 gosh everything is driving me crazyyy just lovee ur colouring nd style!

http://i.minus.com/ibjtfAdzGd84sI.jpg>>the colouring is soo magical<3
http://i.minus.com/ibw8hCNQfnr4id.jpg>>ahh the style, borders and text issoo pretty!

OMG nd the DDLJ icons they have to be my fav! they r like ROCKINGG i am saving all of them nd will def use one by one!
http://i.minus.com/ibonDiKzqzExQB.gif>>wow this is terrific!

http://i.minus.com/inTUC9MFgdhVJ.gif>>omg this is like the best i have ever seen!! the style ahh how do u think of such awesomee styles and gosh the colouring this is toh totally out of the worlddd!!

http://i.minus.com/iZBg0cDgEwuwF.jpg>>>ndd i am in lovee with this one!

Can u plz pm me next tym u update would be really glad to visit:)

Love Maria
Hey Maria, welcome here!Embarrassed Ahww me SUPERR happy you liked the stuff, means alot re :D
nd sure, will pm you the next time :D

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

Originally posted by SunShine_A

Finally I am hereCool see I always keep my promiseTongueApprove
FINALLY! Stern Smile I told youTongue
What an U-P-D-A-T-E like truly MAGNIFICENT job. Finally something for me in longest time and a refreshing changeTongue I was bored seeing your creations on Arhi and Virika in every other updateLOL so this not just coz its on my fav but anyway its on something differentTongue. I simply loved the update, loved every single creation up there and so want to use all but IF does not allowOuch.
:( yaah most of the time, i really donno what and on who to make :(
I was watching IPK/EHM, so thats why i made alot of stuff on them...
I know most of the people are liking srkajol :P so thougth why not a full update on them(A)
Ahwww but really happy seeing you're using my stuff!Embarrassed

Everyone loves SRKajolBlushing
Starting from the down
SajdaaaDay Dreaming MNIKDay Dreaming SRK-Kajol after 8 long yearsDay Dreaming I want them againOuch
Kajol needs to make more movies :( Missing her! And yes, someone has to take them in their movie!!!

I knowOuch I so hate her for taking break so early, we could have seen more movies from her. She is one of the best and BESTEST for me. Yes SRKajolDay Dreaming I want them and this time in  proper love story. MNIK was very touching and we had their totally different chem but I want a proper love story now

Fab avisDay Dreaming I just loved how you kept them simple and gif the cutest moments of the song. thankies <3

BaazigarROFL 
I am not fan of the song much as in I like the movie and love SRKajol parts alot but song was something different LOL I love the song coz its on SRKajol otherwise it appears to be too cheesy for my taste ROFL well as in sum parts of lyrics and sum part are too good but yes overall its a cute song, I watched it again after seeing your creationsLOL and your creations made me love it even more, the siggy is OUTSTANDING, the effect, colouring and the blending *bows down*. I have told you many times but yet again that noone can really match up to the style of your creations. The long gifs are cute, my fav part from the song along with water parts. Honestly, i haven't seen this movie! :|  But the songs esp the title song is SOO freaking amazing! I just love it! :D  IEW you liked that sggy :O I keep thinking, should i post it or not.. Uff.. But sach mein thankies <3

OMGGG you hvn'tShocked why on the earthShocked You should...You must
I strongly recommend it. It was not a proper love story but SRKajol were seriously out of the world right from this movie and for SRK's talent you should. He has done one of his carrier best acting in this movie. I hv watchd it yesterday and I still have the hangoverDay Dreaming

And want to correct this, I hd nt watchd Baazigar or its songs in longest time so kinda memories faded off but aftr ur creations since song ws coming in mind in bits and pieces, I watchd songs again and I remember nt liking sum parts in childhood, you knw starting whr Kajol acts ovr "Tu Hai bada Jaadugar" she was fab but I didn't like back then as a kid the hand moments, how she shook and then cressing her face ROFL and only that part was coming in mah mind while commenting but aftr watchng it again and watchng movie yesterday I am likeee Day Dreaming though I won't still consider strting as my fav but song as a whole isDay Dreaming especially lyrcis 

"Mujhko Galat Na Samjhna
Main Nahi Badal Awara"
And their chemistryDay Dreaming not just how they look at each other and it appears that yes its just for them but how beautifully they compliment each otherDay Dreaming

And Watch the movie. I am strongly recommending you

So thanks for making me relive my childhood memoriesEmbarrassed

Jaati Hoon MainShocked 
I cannot believe its one of your fav songShocked ROFL what a raunchy song it was ROFLand could hv looked so freaking sleazy had SRKajol didn't do it and make it look cutely stupid ROFL. I liked that one too, I dunno what you are calling itDead I found it quiteStar. I loved how you mixed stills and gifs into one creations, I am quite fan of such kind of creations. Ashlesha, you're weird! Stern Smile I donno what exactly you're not liking about this song,, but again me just love it LOL Urggg the colouring is IEW so that makes the sggy too IEW :| Yaahh.. I wanted to try to make something diff :P Im glad you always like my new style <3 

lolll the acrobatic movements ROFL, AvniTongue the choreography is what I dun like but I love this song too since its on SRKajol and thy looked so cute and stupidDay Dreaming and made those semi vulgar movements to look sweet and sum parts adorableLOL. Yea the colouring was but well it was ur frst attempt in this style so for first it was good, so practise more of such creationsSmile

DDLJDay Dreaming
 And eeks so many icons and avis there but damn why no siggysOuch I want siggys on them *count it for next SRKajol updateTongue*
All the gifs are epitome of cuteness just like how Raj Simran were in those songsHeart. I loved the borders on avis, they made the gifs to look even more exquisiteDay Dreaming.
And ahhh so many iconsDay Dreaming so difficult to choose one but I am slowly using them and will use allApprove. OKaay meri maaa :P will try to make sggs on this movie :P
But i guess making avis on the songs was much easier for me :P ahwww thankies alot ash<3
I know since song is fast pace as in it moves quickly so it must be kinda hard to capture the moments

Pleasure is all mineeBig smile

Suraj Hua MadhamBlushing

The only sensual song with so much serenity in last two decades of bollywood and this can be done by just SRKajol, yes am crazy for themCool but well they are my adorablepiesBlushing. I am already using the siggy and used one icon before and will use gifs later. Colouring in just out of the world.

And here I am done with my lamba waala comment on updateTongue I always keep my promiseEmbarrassed now ext I'll be waiting for another long SRKajol update soonishTongue. They have even more beautiful songs like Ladki Badi anjani, Yeh Ladki Hai Allah, Bole Chudiyaan (their part), Mere Khwabon Mein, Ho Gaya Hai Tujhko, Tere Naina.
And this made me realise that I hv typed all their songs ROFL ROFL. I can get carried away with things related to them.

All The Best for requests. I know you'll do complete justice with them tooSmile

ahhh my fingers are aching nowDisapprove cyaa till next update.
Heheh okaayy.. I will make another srkajol update.. just for you <3
Thankyouuu SOO much for using them <3 nd for the lamba comment (A)

awww I'll be waiting for itDay Dreaming
Pleasure is all mineEmbarrassed

Edited by SunShine_A - 15 February 2013 at 6:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhoshiyaan.

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

Originally posted by SilentPromises

All your stuff is super gorgeous Clap
Thankyouuu :)

Originally posted by SunShine_A

Wrong Post Ermm
no, it is not :P .. you just wanna spam here :P
Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Barishkiduaa

Barishkiduaa IF-Rockerz
Barishkiduaa
Barishkiduaa

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Edited by Ashii.PrinCess - 15 February 2013 at 2:08pm
madhoshiyaan.
madhoshiyaan.

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks everyone for the lovely commentsEmbarrassed .. Next update is coming up!
madhoshiyaan.
madhoshiyaan.

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
yep!
madhoshiyaan.
madhoshiyaan.

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

...update...

----
Nowadays its raining of JV scenes .. So i had to make something on them <33

Im still working on the reqs.. First batch will be coming within 3 days! :D
Also, those who hasn't edit their req yet, please do it soon :)
----
 for stacking icons/avis, do PM me ;)
---

JV/KryAn

---

---

stacked:

---

ZoyAsad

---

Saraswatichandra

Edited by -Durgavnii- - 17 February 2013 at 12:20pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence..SaduFarzi.Radioactive.tara_211Barishkiduaa* ~ Roshni ~ *xMidnightStarx-JujuKTohruthegameisonSugarDream-Aysha--Hoor-sofiaaax.-Aliya-Game_Changer-Muskii--Mema-Trouble.relentless.Sunshine Girl_Sparkles_-Swetha-

Barishkiduaa IF-Rockerz
Barishkiduaa
Barishkiduaa

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Asdjhkasd I WILL BE BAACK. Day DreamingEmbarrassed

--

okeee no idea waarom ik hier op niet hebb kunnen reageren
daarom doe ik het nu maar Shocked
en ff in nederlands :D

<< love the bordersty;le man de coloring is FLAWLESS

al gezien toen ik je stalkte!! AWSOME coloring and the text is prefect

mann this scene was sooo droeviggg butt love themmm <33