Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The update looks beautiful. 

The Icons of Sanaya and KaSh look really good. And the PKYEK GIFs as well.
The Signatures!
Ah, the Genilia Sig is  beauty! Like really dude, such gorgeous blending.
Deepika and Parineeti Sigs look really nice too.

-Srishti

alcantaranjr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Splendid Update,Avni! <3 
Sanaya Icons are Just WOW! <3 Such Fabulous coloring.
Abhay-Piya Gif's are just Gorgeous.The coloring on the Abhay-Piya icons are Superb!They turned out fantastically <3
Dil Mil Gaye ones are Perfect <3
Yash-Aarti Signature is Beautiful.
Deepika Signature is the Best out of this Update.It turned out outstanding <3 
Parineeti Signature is Amazing too.

Really love the fonts,colorings and the styles you use for your Signatures,Icons & Gif's! <3 
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Awww fab update Avni <33 Dips one is nice !!
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

AMAZINGGG update once again Avuuu,😃 really did a awesome job with the updatethe mytho icons sigg is just AWESOME <3 i mean love the caps you took and the way they came out in whole with the text and the colouring WONDERFUL JOB<3👏
Sanaya Irani ones are just STUNNING👏 like the lady herself :D im wathcing the new show Welcome she was the first to host last weel love the concept of 5 celebrites going to each others houses :D its better than the english version come&dine with me all non famous=)
Abhay-Piya ones are AWESOME loved teh black and white icons :D and the video avis are AWESOME😃
KaSh icons sigg is just BREATHTAKING ! <333 i mean i LOVE it, Loved the scene you choosed and the caps you took and the colouring is like always just too too GOOD⭐️ ⭐️
Aarti-Yash sigg is just FAB.U.LOUS❤️ i mean soo many caps in one sigg and they are perfectly merged together, they dont even look crowded at all, love how the text is in whole and the black borderish on the sig FABBB JOB<3
 Geneila sigg is just AMAZINGG👏👏 i LOVE the way it came out, i mean love the way you made one pic black and white and the pink border in the middle of the sigg and the style and font of the text is too good <3
 Deepika sigg is just AMAZINGGG , i mean just WOW WOW LOVE this new style of yours :D i loved the pics/texts/style just too too good❤️
Parineeti sigg is just BRILL😃 once again loved how you kept one pic black and white and how you kept the rest of the sigg goldy colour also with the text again loved how you did the text <3

KEEP ROCKING MAGICIAN😛
TakeCare
LoveYou
Sofii .x
🤗🤗
ps. 52 pages🥳
Edited by iloveyouafridi - 11 years ago
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gorgeous updt <3
lovee d colouring <3<3<3<3
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Looove the SI stuffs. I absolutely love the way you make icon stacked siggies! and your coloring is so gorgeous! 
WOW you made KaSh stugff, won't lie, its a pleasant surprise and it came out absolutely stunning. thats one of my favorite scenes and you did absolute justice to it - it looks amazing!
outstanding siggies on Deepika and Parineeti! i will not ever get over your coloring, its just awesome!
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hi Avni :) a new visitor 😆 well not new actually i visit your gallery but I've just never dropped a comment :| don't ask me why..im just in a mood today plus my phone is being good to me and your update loaded completely 😆 enough of my rambling 😆 on to the update..

I'll start of with what I loved the most..and that has to be the DP sig 😳 its flawless you know like damn. I love the style and colouring. I'm saving it for now (:
and I think second has to be the KaSh icon set. 😳 I loveee that scene to bit and pieces and even uske pieces..and you just made me fall in love with it even more (:
I love the blending on the Yash-Aarti sig<3 its so pretty the way you've placed the pictures and coloured and most imp left it simple (:

and the AP gifs lol I can't believe I used to actually like them and be crazy for them 😆 but the avis are beautiful and I like how your icons are not the simple b/w they're like some shades different 😳

I love the way you do your icons :D I mean all of them be it the SI, JJMD, or AP, KaSh your a pro at it girl :D

I loved the Genilia, Pari sigs too but my eyes are still on the DP one 😆

a beautiful update in all :) update soon.
Barishkiduaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yourrr AVI on your display ☺️☺️☺️☺️
bitch better be updating!!! and your sooon reaching 100 pages

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Your updates are stuffs of beauty. No kidding. 😳

http://i3.minus.com/iVto6DfaWHjTm.jpg has come out naturally and absolutely flawlessly. (:

http://i7.minus.com/iviuiAiz1Qvfs.jpg as well as the GIFs are wondrous, I tell you. The coloring on both is very refined, well done. The black and white is cool. 

http://i6.minus.com/izhcUCYi6Ijyw.jpg is that one signature that I would have used right away, had it been of an actress I liked. But having said that, can't use Deepika Padukone in my box. Nonetheless, this is utterly gorgeous. The blend, the coloring, the borders and the textures - all of it make this one of my favorites from you. 😃

Everything else looks amazing too. The icons are very pretty and your blending's awesome on all the signatures, true story. (:

Kankshita

Sam07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Where the hell was this gallery all this time ? sorry visiting your galley for the first time so I am in shock...your stuff is so stunning...out of this world...loved each and everything...you are amazing...keep it up !!!

Please add me to your PM list and PM me everytime you update your shop please...I would love to see and comment in your gallery everytime !!

Keep it up again !!

Update soon !!

Sam !!