Edited by --YaZ-- - 11 years ago
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: lipshaa

*Editwa😆*

OMG!!! Damn beautiful update Avni!!!
Ur each n every siggi so so Stunning!!!
Style in VD Siggi is so simple yet awesome... Bt my most Fav is Dia Siggi!!! Its just so Awesome!!!

Hope u can make some BALH stuff too...

thanks a bunch, Lipsha! Really glad you liked those stuff :) nd guess what.. RaYa stuff will be in the coming update ;)

Originally posted by: -Ammie-

RES🤪

-------------------------------------------------

editing after so long re, sorry i've just been a bit lazy!
anyways gorgeous update!
the Viren jeevika stuff is stunning! love ur coloring on the icons...and the avis are stunning too!
LOve love love the Rishbala stuff...lol most of it is in my dabba already😛 and the icons are gorgeous...using one for tumblr😳😆 #forever obsessed with ur coloring!😆
the Race stuff is stunning...love the coloring!
The diya sig is just WOW...LOVE it yaar! using!

a bit lazy? seriouslyyy? :P Thanks ammie.. me really happy you liked those stuff <3 it always means alot when you esp. like my stuff :$  also thankyouu for using them too ;)
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail

Originally posted by: iloveyouafridi

i so have to reserve this time lol x  editing and writingsame time lol i had to reserve a spot this time round as normally i just write my comment and then post it, but this time around i wanted more time and i need time to edit i cant do it all in one go 😆 chaal where shall i start hmmm i was shocked seeing a update pm from you 😛but also i was happy seeing it as your update are always AMAZING<3🤗 FABULOUS update Avuuu <33 the Jeevi nd Karan/Srystle non and animated avis were just AWESOME, Loved how they turned out, AWESOME job👏oh yeah and the Krystle avi you are using thats new naa? :O it so has to be as i havent seen before :O its so Stunning both avi and Krystle looking Stunning.😃ive just come to edit again😆 just saw your using some other krystle icons in your sigg box just LOVE them.👏Drashti-Vivian stuff was totally AMAZINGGG⭐️everything was just SUPERBBB from icons to the siggs just too GOOD⭐️icons toh your the magician of 😎 and the siggs were FABBB each and everyone i so loved how they came out first sigg , 2nd sigg i so loved everything you did to it😃(you can tell i dont know the proper terms to it sorry yaar😳)i mean perfect pic,pefect text , i love the way you did the text fonts/the way you styled them in different angle and how you used the colurs to make it stand out with the pic👏👏And the Vivian sigg LOVE the way you gave it a black and white-ish lookish also the way you did the text AMAZING⭐️Race 2 you seems really excited for this movie😉it seems nice ive seen a promo of the movie few weeks back. This was my favourite from the whole update and the Vivian-DD stuff also, the icons and the sigg just OUTSTANDING! just SUPERBB⭐️just LOVED them❤️icons again no doubt your the magician ofBut i soo LOVED the way the sigg came out❤️I mean LOVE LOVE the style you made out of the sigg and the green bar touch you gave and you used caps you must have took them yourself and the coloring of the caps were just PERFECT, too too GOOD just seriously LOVED it alot👏DiyaMirza sigg was just STUNNING👏 I loved the way the sigg came out with texts/style/pics everything FABB just too GOOD x And regarding the note you left about the pm updates ive liked the post and i want a pm every single time.😛and open soon Avuu i want to request a sig like the race 2 sigg you made and some icons.😛

KEEP ROCKING MY MAGICAIN❤️ TakeCare LoveYou Sofia🤗
ps. i forgot again ive liked edited 4-6 times now😆my colours this time dark/bright colours😆 and dont worry these colours arent going any where lol.😛oh yeah cricket is in😆😃Finally some happiness in PAK fr the people normally all bad things on news🤢😃 and also seeing new talented players coming out in our team .😃

OMG sofiii :O itna lambaaa comment :O Didn't expect this from you :|  OMG eeeksss :D Ohhgoddd... you take itna saare time.. just to edit your comment .. haww SOO sweet :$
But ab mein kya kahoonnn.. your comment is like a sweet dish <3 I donno what to say now.. I mean, they way you describe my work .. nd how you like those stuff.. Ufff.. Sofiii, you are really a sweetheart! <333
After reading this.. it made me SOOO freaking happy! :D Thankyouuu sooo much! <3
Also I hope your bloodresult came out good.. hope you feel much better now :D *hugz* ILY
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanz.

Oh wow everything is sooo flawless <3 loved everything :) xoxo

Originally posted by: Natasha...

Amazing work.. 👏👏👏 Keep rocking 

Thankyouu so much gurlz! :)